Jump to content

Celine Dion in New Talk Show Julie Snyder and Michel Drucker L'été indien dès l'automne TVA & France2 2014


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

The twins are so cute! Nelson singing that little song at the end is one of the cutest things ever. Both of the twins are incredibly adorable!

 

Thank you for posting the preview!

Edited by NicoNV
  • Like 1
Posted

Nelson's voice is just adorable! He has a raspy little voice it's adorable! :) Wish we saw more of Eddy though, felt bad for the little guy...he was in the corner not doing anything and Julie was trying to get him to dance lol. Maybe he was camera shy or something because Maman Dion says he is the most musical out of the two and loves to put on shows for the family, but Nelson seemed to be doing just the same! So who knows, maybe they switched roles or something in the past year :giggle:

 

What's a little funny is the high heels lol. CEline bought them actual baby dancing high heel shoes, they're not even her shwos that they are playing with! :sofunny: These kids are gonna be divas...especially Nelson lol! I think Eddy will be more like RC and he is just wearing the heels because Nelson is and they dress alike.

  • Like 2

Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...

post-31127-0-19533500-1400737951_thumb.jpg

Posted
Nelson will be a candidate for RuPaul's Drag Race Season 22 :lmao:
  • Like 3


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted (edited)

 

 

Nice to have a HQ photo now!

 

Wish she got rid of the bun in her hair. She looks so much better without the bun

Edited by browseceline
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted

 

 

Wish she got rid of the bun in her hair. She looks so much better without the bun

As a woman with long hair, buns are so lovely lol! I only wear my hair down if I'm at an event or day/night out. Every other time, it's on top my head in a bun!

Posted

I LOVE that video! Those gold shoes haha!!

 

Nelson is such a ham! I was the exact same way in front of the camera when I was little. Eddy is more shy and quiet! My oldest sister was the quiet one out of us and she hated to be recorded. Now that she is older, she is still shy, but she came out of her shell! Eddy will come out of his too one day :)

Posted

I LOVE that video! Those gold shoes haha!!

 

Nelson is such a ham! I was the exact same way in front of the camera when I was little. Eddy is more shy and quiet! My oldest sister was the quiet one out of us and she hated to be recorded. Now that she is older, she is still shy, but she came out of her shell! Eddy will come out of his too one day :)

 

So very true!! I just wish eddy did something more haha because celine always says "they are musical" not just that Nelson is. I wish celine paid more attention to him in the video but oh well haha nelson is def a cutie though.

  • Like 1

Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...

post-31127-0-19533500-1400737951_thumb.jpg

Posted
That was a cool video. Thanks for sharing!!

Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg

Posted
Another interview with family talking? I'd rather play Mariah's new album all day. Less boring.
  • Like 1
Posted
I finally signed up ! This show is going to be amazing !!!! :whee:
  • Like 2

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted

Another interview with family talking? I'd rather play Mariah's new album all day. Less boring.

 

I'd rather go to work than do that Luke.... :P

 

Kev x

  • Like 1
Posted
Omg nelson singing! Precioussss!
  • Like 3
Posted

 

Watch out Jane Fonda workout! around 1:55 ish :giggle:

I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
I really hope I am able to get tickets to the show!!
Posted
Well, we know she's gonna be on the show. But what kinda show is it?! Like a reality one?

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted (edited)
There are not tickets for sale. It' all done by contest. :) It's sort of like a variety show. they will be interviewing and doing little reports with artists from Québec and france to try and share the two cultures. It's going to be light and fun. :) Edited by celine-rc
  • Like 2

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted

It occurred to me before, but I forgot to post it earlier, that Nelson's raspy voice is just like Rene's voice! I guess Rene really was born with that voice :)

I think in the book or an interview, Celine said she always loved his raspy voice lol!

  • Like 1
Posted
Is Nelson the cutest little thing or what? :wub:
  • Like 2

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted

Nelson is adorable! But it's a little sad to see Eddy not really doig anything, I wonder if it was because of the cameras or what? Because Maman Dion said multiple times that Eddy is the showman and celine says that they both love to sit and dance and that they compete with each other lol.

 

Eddy wasn't doing sh**! He was just standing there lol, poor little guy haha.

Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...

post-31127-0-19533500-1400737951_thumb.jpg

Posted

Nelson is adorable! But it's a little sad to see Eddy not really doig anything, I wonder if it was because of the cameras or what? Because Maman Dion said multiple times that Eddy is the showman and celine says that they both love to sit and dance and that they compete with each other lol.

 

Eddy wasn't doing sh**! He was just standing there lol, poor little guy haha.

 

Yes, but the video is only a few seconds long. Maybe Eddy joined in later.

  • Like 2

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted

There are not tickets for sale. It' all done by contest. :) It's sort of like a variety show. they will be interviewing and doing little reports with artists from Québec and france to try and share the two cultures. It's going to be light and fun. :)

 

Are you going to the taping?

Posted

What exercises are they?? Only 4'11 i could do with a few more inches!!!! LOL

Awwh, that is so sweet, you are fine the way you are my honey. :)

 

Sharon

  • Like 1
Posted

The twins are A D O R A B L E! did anyone else notice the video was all Nelson?? LOL! Eddy seems to be the quiet one out of the two, celine definitely was joking when she said he keeps everything inside. Eddy wasn't dancing or anything :(

Sorry, which video are you talking about, with Eddy and Nelson? seem to have missed that, or are you talking about the video on the beach when they were 2 yrs old.

 

Sharon

Posted

Wish she got rid of the bun in her hair. She looks so much better without the bun

The bun is ok, but she should wear it like she did when she was cutting the cake at the 200th whatever recently. Still up but looser on the top, not totally flat like she normally does..
  • Like 1
Posted

The bun is ok, but she should wear it like she did when she was cutting the cake at the 200th whatever recently. Still up but looser on the top, not totally flat like she normally does..

 

You mean like she had her bun here?.. Totally agree, Sharon, she looks awesome. It looks sexier like this for sure :)

post-750-0-52246900-1404465415_thumb.jpg

  • Like 1
Love comes to those who believe it...
Posted

Wish she got rid of the bun in her hair. She looks so much better without the bun

 

When she wears the bun, she doesn't care if she looks better or not.... ;)

What she has with a bun, a lot of women have with a pony tail or something similar.... it's simple & easy for in their spare time..

  • Like 1

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted

 

 

It occurred to me before, but I forgot to post it earlier, that Nelson's raspy voice is just like Rene's voice! I guess Rene really was born with that voice :)

 

Really want to hear Eddys voice now to see if his is similar!

Looking forward to this show. Love seeing celine with her kids, we get to see spontaneous celine.

  • Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...