Jump to content

Celine Dion in New Talk Show Julie Snyder and Michel Drucker L'été indien dès l'automne TVA & France2 2014


Recommended Posts

Posted
Good publicity for "Une Seule Fois" and "Sans Attendre"! The albums should go up in the french charts!
  • Like 2
Posted
That entrance tho! Oh my god I'm in loveeeee!

Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...

post-31127-0-19533500-1400737951_thumb.jpg

Posted
I can't get assimilator to work on my phone :(
  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
The entrance was amazing! I love how she got right back into heels after it lol
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Posted
it's really stopping every 3 seconds :S
Posted

I can't get assimilator to work on my phone :(

 

http://www.freeintertv.com/view/id-1168

This works on phones ...well on my iPhone it does

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Posted
Everyone is saying Céline looks like Jen Aniston on Twitter!
  • Like 2
Posted

it's really stopping every 3 seconds :S

 

Same here, I thought it was my connection, but it's bearable, the quality it's great on my TV

Posted
Missed the entrance :( She looks amazing though!

'Can you keep a secret?'

Posted

 

 

http://www.freeintertv.com/view/id-1168

This works on phones ...well on my iPhone it does

 

It's not available in my region!! :( I'll just view it later cause I'm sure it'll come up on YouTube or on here. :)

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

It's blocked, i can't see it :down: . Anyway, i hope someone will be kind enough and upload it for the fans that can't see it. Would be greatly appreciated. :flowers: If not, no worries.

 

Sharon

  • Like 1
Posted
Arghhhhhh Assimilator stop buffering every few seconds!

Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...

post-31127-0-19533500-1400737951_thumb.jpg

Posted
Does anyone know how long this show is?

Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...

post-31127-0-19533500-1400737951_thumb.jpg

Posted
That clip was so cute! Celine is so goofy! Not that I can understand anything :P

'Can you keep a secret?'

Posted
Does anyone know how long this show is?

 

It says 2h30

Posted

OMG they need to release Bercy on dvd!!!!!!!!!

The audience everything is 10000 times better than USF!!!

  • Like 2
Posted
Omgosh!!! The split!! Lmao!

'Can you keep a secret?'

Posted
What is everyone talking about? Uhhh I wish I could see it!!
  • Like 2
Posted
What is everyone talking about? Uhhh I wish I could see it!!

There was a clip where the split in the back of her dress was verrryyy high!

'Can you keep a secret?'

Posted
celine looks stunning and her boys are so sweet. She has done a fantastic job with her children, what a wonderful mother she is
  • Like 1
Posted
Awe the twins are soo cute!!!
  • Like 2
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Posted
celine looks stunning and her boys are so sweet. She has done a fantastic job with her children, what a wonderful mother she is

Couldn't agree more!

  • Like 1

'Can you keep a secret?'

Posted

Awe the twins are soo cute!!!

 

she is a wonderful mum, an inspiration to us all. Rene is a lovely daddy to. They make a great family especially with RC as the big brother looking after the twins!

  • Like 1
Posted
Awe the twins are soo cute!!!

Aren't they! She's such a wonderful mother :')

  • Like 1

'Can you keep a secret?'

Posted

Couldn't agree more!

 

in our awful and cruel world, we all need people like rene and celine to let us know that mankind can be a good force. Love celine!

  • Like 2
Posted

OMG the twins are TO DIE FOR!! So cute.

 

 

Eddy really is a little camera shy or generally serious but at least he spoke a bit haha!

Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...

post-31127-0-19533500-1400737951_thumb.jpg

Posted
Ohhh Great show! Twins are so cute! Céline looks Great! So happy to see something from Bercy!
http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Posted
Would love a bercy DVD TTEOTW style.
  • Like 3
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...