Jump to content

Celine at the GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live! -- Countdown To Music's Biggest Night and Celebrating the Grand Opening of the GRAMMY Museum


Recommended Posts

Posted
The last song that was just sung, was incredible!
Posted
oh brother. B.B. king got a standing ovation. Well deserved. But Celine should have as well, because she is also a legend.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg

Posted

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/01zV9xtgdQ3o7/610x.jpg

 

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/03O29WA1shf7s/340x.jpg

 

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0dQvcui1Nx1C0/340x.jpg

Posted
was that what celine was up for? record of the year?

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg

Posted
She was amazing!
http://photos-282.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v51/110/121/57009444/n57009444_30663282_9774.jpg
Posted
Great pix! :clap:
Posted
Nice pictures! I LOVED her hair tonight! absolutely AMAZING!
"Let me be the one to love you more..."
Posted
People dont realize they just had an Angel sing for them .. :wub: :wub:
Posted (edited)

more pictures:

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/56302965spanx211232008100327PM.jpg

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/56302966spanx211232008100401PM.jpg

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/56302971spanx211232008100308PM.jpg

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/56302972spanx211232008100255PM.jpg

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/56302974spanx211232008100300PM.jpg

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/56302977spanx211232008100229PM.jpg

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/56302979spanx211232008100413PM.jpg

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/56302981spanx211232008100208PM.jpg

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/56302983spanx211232008100312PM.jpg

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/56302984spanx211232008100240PM.jpg

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/56302985spanx211232008100422PM.jpg

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/56302987spanx211232008100332PM.jpg

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/56302988spanx211232008100418PM.jpg

Edited by Allie
Posted
Nominations for the 51st Annual GRAMMY Awards were announced tonight by The Recording Academy and reflected one of the most diverse years ever with the Album Of The Year category alone representing the rap, R&B, folk and rock genres.

 

Lil Wayne topped the nominations with eight, Coldplay garnered seven, and Jay-Z, Ne-Yo and Kanye West each earned six nods. Alison Krauss, John Mayer, Robert Plant, Radiohead and Jazmine Sullivan received five each, and Adele, Danger Mouse, Eagles, Lupe Fiasco, George Strait, and T.I. each received four nominations.

 

No nominations. I can't even believe this. I can't even begin to believe why we thought for a moment they would even consider her. I'm pissed. :angry2:

Posted
hahah some of the faces that she makes are just too goofy :P
"Let me be the one to love you more..."
Posted
SHE WASNT NOMINATED :angry: IM GONNA KILL SOMEONE.
Posted
Here eyes look like she just woke from a nap before she took the stage! :laugh:
Posted
Mariah can't sing anymore! But at least she got to promote her own record (XMas). Did you notice she's the only one who did not sing a "classic". And got top billing to top it off. Might have been to compete with the Xmas lighting at Rock Center on another network.

 

Anyway imo, for Mariah, it was just a "plain ordinary" performance. Even though talented (but not as good these days)I think Mariah was never and is such NOT a performer. Christina did a very good job but it sounded "like other good peformances of hers of the past". She didn't have better applauses than Céline.

 

Overall Céline was the best for me and apparently by the crowd's reaction I wasn't the only one feeling that way. Now does someone know if she got a nomination?

Posted
I can't believe she didn't even get nominated for Longform Music Video! I knew we'd be lucky for anything else, But I thought Longform Music Video was a lock! What a freaking joke! She gets snubbed, yet those talentless brats the Jonas Brothers get nominated for something. :angry:
http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png

Posted
Maybe that's why she said "Someone will really be happy when they win" when she read the nominations. :giggle:
Posted

...And she wasn't even nominated!!!

 

What a scam.

 

Thankyou for the pictures by the way, she looks stunning.

 

x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
Here eyes look like she just woke from a nap before she took the stage! :laugh:

 

lol she looked like she just wanted to sing with her eyes closed and was forcing herself to keep them open

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/thesupernova/gifs/celinechez-1.gif
Posted
Ahhhh her performance was :wub: Stinks she didn't get nominated but she looked amazing and sounded fantastic. A little boring, but her performance was flawless. I don't think I breathed at all, I was so nervous. Can't wait to see her on fire in Chicago! :D :jump:

Marc

~~~~~~~~

Taking Chances World Tour

September 29, 2008

December 16, 2008

Posted (edited)

I very much wanna stab everybody right now ..

HOW can they seriously waste Celine's time and ask her to sing, when she has no reason to be there, if everyone would rather have talentless looser crack addicts be nominated than they can go eat their feet. :angry: :censored: :censored: :censored: IM MAD.

Edited by whineupemily
Posted
grammy isnt ignoring her she didnt give a dam even shooting a video for the song
Posted
OOOOH! IF THE JONAS BROTHERS WIN, I'LL JOIN THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY JUMPING OFF THAT BRIDGE!

New Signature Coming Soon!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...