bruno_oliveira Posted December 4, 2008 at 01:53 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 01:53 AM on tvu im watching cbs evening news...its this now on cbs too? or really has a delay.... Quote
Lou555 Posted December 4, 2008 at 01:55 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 01:55 AM (edited) Those performance makes me so nervous for Céline. I know how talented and amazing she is and I so want her to be at her best always. It doesn't get easier over the years. Having problems with my stomack right now... I think If I was doing it myself tonight I wouldn't be as nervous. Ridiculous I know, just can't help it!!! Go Céline, you go girl!!! I know I'll hold my breath the whole time! Fortunately I will be able to listen to it again being more calm afterward because I'm taping it. Have a great time everyone! Go Céline! Luv you! You're the best! Edited December 4, 2008 at 01:57 AM by Lou555 Quote
kwright Posted December 4, 2008 at 01:56 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 01:56 AM ITS ALMOST TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Quote "Let me be the one to love you more..."
autumnskies00 Posted December 4, 2008 at 01:58 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 01:58 AM Rudolph is ending.... NEXT COMESSSS CELINE. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Show them how its done!! Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Céline's Blues Posted December 4, 2008 at 01:59 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 01:59 AM on tvu im watching cbs evening news...its this now on cbs too? or really has a delay....On TVU they will be having an exclusive glimpse of upcoming MTV VMA's 2009!!!!! Céline will be there with The Prayer LIVE!!!!!!!! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Lou555 Posted December 4, 2008 at 01:59 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 01:59 AM Just a bit of info --- Jann Arden, another one of Canada's recognizable artists (of course not as huge as Celine), also did a cover of At Seventeen in her 2007 Uncover Me album. She's probably best known for the pretty ballad "Insensitive" - her only biggest hit outside of Canada, which charted at No. 12 on US Billboard's Hot 100 singles chart. Didn't know that, thanks! "Insensitive" was and is a great song. I like Jann! Quote
whineupemily Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:01 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:01 AM (edited) ITS ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! Mariah is the opening singer :sick: Edited December 4, 2008 at 02:02 AM by whineupemily Quote
autumnskies00 Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:02 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:02 AM booooooooooooooooo mariah. At least we know she's opening for Celine lol Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Shesings2me Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:02 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:02 AM Just a bit of info --- Jann Arden, another one of Canada's recognizable artists (of course not as huge as Celine), also did a cover of At Seventeen in her 2007 Uncover Me album. She's probably best known for the pretty ballad "Insensitive" - her only biggest hit outside of Canada, which charted at No. 12 on US Billboard's Hot 100 singles chart. Oh ya...I have the album on my Ipod; I love my Jann. She's lives here in Calgary and she's just a hoot too; very funny lady with great talent! EEEEEEEEEKS!!!! It's on now!!! Yaaaaahoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
stevethefan Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:02 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:02 AM Mariah's on Quote
artistman2007 Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:02 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:02 AM please guys who are watching keep us up to date Quote
bruno_oliveira Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:03 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:03 AM who has a real live link??tvu is not showing this Quote
karatedude317 Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:03 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:03 AM Mariah is singing a Christmas song, and I can't help but think how awesome it would have been if it were Celine doing a re-make of her late 90s CBS performance of I Met an Angel On Christmas Day. I hope she nails this Sixteen song tonight! Holding my breath! Quote
autumnskies00 Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:04 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:04 AM mariahs singing a x-mas song. not bad...but at least live. to me, she always looks so awkward on stage. mariahs now off, now hosts are talking. That was sort of quick...maybe they will sing two songs..hmmm Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
j411celine Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:04 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:04 AM Mariah was off or something.... Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:07 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:07 AM Mariah was off or something.... 2 hours more for me of waiting ;( Quote
autumnskies00 Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:07 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:07 AM (edited) Best new artist: Adele, Duffy, Jonas Brothers (Duh), Lady Antebellum, Jazmin Sullevin (they're doing grammy history videos with the nominees...BORRRING.) with all this talk it will be one song each. I will announce nominees as they say them..so sorry if I double post at all. Just want to keep you all updated who can't watch. Edited December 4, 2008 at 02:09 AM by autumnskies00 Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
karatedude317 Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:08 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:08 AM They didn't mention Mariah again in the lineup, at least we know she's done for the night lol Quote
whineupemily Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:08 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:08 AM OMFD!The host said "performances bye, Christina Aguilera, CELINE DION" and like the whole crowd cheered when he said Celine's name! Quote
stevethefan Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:09 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:09 AM If The Jonas Brothers win I'll jump of the nearest bridge. Quote
whineupemily Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:09 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:09 AM Celine will officially kick #ss tonight. Quote
cesardario_colombia Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:10 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:10 AM Guys do you have a link??? I want to see Celine!! plz!!! Quote
whineupemily Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:10 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:10 AM If The Jonas Brothers win I'll jump of the nearest bridge. Take me with you Quote
autumnskies00 Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:10 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:10 AM They didn't mention Mariah again in the lineup, at least we know she's done for the night lol totally agree....and she sounded shotty imo. So at least we know Celine will blow her away. lol. Sorry Mariah fans...I'm kind of biased. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
remykyes Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:10 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:10 AM OMG! The Jonas Bro's were just nominated for best new artist! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
autumnskies00 Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:11 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:11 AM Jo Brothers are there. CELINE's OOOON Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
j411celine Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:11 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:11 AM Kick Mariah's A$^##$#$ lol. Quote
kwright Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:12 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:12 AM WOOOOOO HERES CELINE!!! Quote "Let me be the one to love you more..."
remykyes Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:12 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:12 AM CELINE!!! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
stevethefan Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:12 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:12 AM If The Jonas Brothers win I'll jump of the nearest bridge. Take me with you Now I KNOW they will win something because they just interviewed them and they are sitting in the front row! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.