Kye Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:26 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:26 AM She is so cute! She made me wanna give her a hug! Quote Du Soleil Au Coeur
kwright Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:26 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:26 AM hahah is it bad that i didnt know alot of those album of the year nominees.....i think its probably because all i listen to is Celine...oops...hah Quote "Let me be the one to love you more..."
autumnskies00 Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:26 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:26 AM I think she's still one of the better performers boring song or not. Mariah cracked through the song..and you can tell she realized it in her face, and now foo fighters are DESTROYING You're so vain. It's cool to hear it as a rock version....but I'm not sure.... Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
whineupemily Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:26 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:26 AM http://i33.tinypic.com/nnvbyp.jpg Quote
peo Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:26 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:26 AM I hope the song will be available for download, it was BEAUTIFUL! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
VintageCeline Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:27 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:27 AM Ahhh I can't wait to see this!! Did she really look the same as usual? x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
kwright Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:27 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:27 AM http://i33.tinypic.com/nnvbyp.jpg DAHHHH SHE LOOKED GORGEOUS!!! Quote "Let me be the one to love you more..."
Your_Su_Phu Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:28 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:28 AM how come jonas brothers get a best new artist nomination when they've been out for years now?!? WTF?!?!?! Quote
VintageCeline Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:28 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:28 AM http://i33.tinypic.com/nnvbyp.jpg Wooow beautiful hair!Thankyou for the picture x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
anget64 Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:28 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:28 AM she is so cute haha it was good i don't know the song but it was good! hope she is nominated! Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
Lou555 Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:28 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:28 AM (edited) I don't know the average age on this forum but trust me guys this song is such a classic and was a VERY BIG hit...and our Céline did it honor, she was just GREAT! Céline has nothing to prove anymore as far as belting a song and this performance was very heartfeld and came from the depth of her(if I can say it that way in english). I felt the crowd's reaction was wonderful too. And yeah Céline looked gorgeous and very much in control. Congrats to our girl! Again everything was perfect. She even seemed relax like she was doing it in her livingroom! Now let's hope she has a nomination! PLEASE academy she deserves one! Edited December 4, 2008 at 02:30 AM by Lou555 Quote
Koolan Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:28 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:28 AM Barf at MC opening. Celine has the same hairstyle as the one from Jay Leno. The song is a little boring to me but she performed it wonderfully. I love how she announced the nominees. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Del Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:29 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:29 AM I thought she did well. She performed the song the way it should have been. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
autumnskies00 Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:29 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:29 AM (edited) Best Collaboration: Alisha Keys and John Mayer "Lessons Learned", Madonna and Justin "4minutes', robert plant and allison kraus "rich one", Rhianna and Maroon 5 "if I never see your face again", Jordan Sparks!?!!!! and Chris Brown "no air" Country Duo: Brooks and Dunn, Lady Antebellem, Rascal Flatts, Steel Drivers, Sugarland (loooove them) Edited December 4, 2008 at 02:30 AM by autumnskies00 Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
artistman2007 Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:29 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:29 AM from that pic wow she looks great ,i think she did something to her face in this last break her face is round now not tall as uswal lol Quote
whineupemily Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:29 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:29 AM No problem AND she BETTER be nominated, but umm, i dont think she would be here if she wasnt being nominated Quote
Kye Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:29 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:29 AM hahah is it bad that i didnt know alot of those album of the year nominees.....i think its probably because all i listen to is Celine...oops...hah I felt the same way and I have broadened my horizons... Quote Du Soleil Au Coeur
Shesings2me Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:30 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:30 AM OMG. She's looked soooo f*cking GORGEOUS!! She sounded UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING! I think I have like 50,000 musical and Celiney orgasms. It was UNBELIEVABLE. I really hope she releases this as a single randomly. It's just AMAZING. :wub: Hey good lady, You and me and Celiney orgasms all the way!!! If u haters had any familiarity with this song, you'd know that Celine KICKED IT OUT OF THE PARK!!! OH MY DION, that was lovely, and sexy, and incredible in every way. Celine of course looked so, so, so, so HOT in an amazing outfit with those very close-fitting black leather pants. Her hair has been the most fantastic I've seen it in forever. Help me I think I'm going to faint I'm still so pumped about that performance. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!! Sorry, but I didn't get the phone call but probably because our forum friend couldn't use her phone. BUT who cares 'cause I'm so crazy about what just happened on that stage by Celine. Celine, I love you so much you amazing & beautiful lady!!! Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
whineupemily Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:31 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:31 AM hahah is it bad that i didnt know alot of those album of the year nominees.....i think its probably because all i listen to is Celine...oops...hah I felt the same way and I have broadened my horizons... Makes three of us Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:31 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:31 AM I can appreciate a lot of celine's understated performances cos when she sings soft it's still great BUT it depends on how nasal her voice is that night or if there are any weird accented bits. I guess I'll have to see for myself tho :o she LOOKS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL FROM THE PICTURE Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:32 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:32 AM Celine looks GORGEOUS Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
kwright Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:32 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:32 AM for a second i thought christina aguilara (sp) cut all of her hair off.. Quote "Let me be the one to love you more..."
Koolan Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:32 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:32 AM from that pic wow she looks great ,i think she did something to her face in this last break her face is round now not tall as uswal lolAre you overly-obsessed with her looks? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
autumnskies00 Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:32 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:32 AM Is Christina lipping? My tv my just be off, but the timing looks off. She is tapping that mic like crazy. Lol. If it's live she's doing a good job. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
charmed Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:33 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:33 AM (edited) I knew it would be boring... What a bad choice for a song to sing in this amazing event.Amen. I would have rather heard ML again... She looked great, though. Edited December 4, 2008 at 02:34 AM by charmed Quote
peo Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:33 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:33 AM OMG. She's looked soooo f*cking GORGEOUS!! She sounded UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING! I think I have like 50,000 musical and Celiney orgasms. It was UNBELIEVABLE. I really hope she releases this as a single randomly. It's just AMAZING. :wub: Hey good lady, You and me and Celiney orgasms all the way!!! If u haters had any familiarity with this song, you'd know that Celine KICKED IT OUT OF THE PARK!!! OH MY DION, that was lovely, and sexy, and incredible in every way. Celine of course looked so, so, so, so HOT in an amazing outfit with those very close-fitting black leather pants. Her hair has been the most fantastic I've seen it in forever. Help me I think I'm going to faint I'm still so pumped about that performance. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!! Sorry, but I didn't get the phone call but probably because our forum friend couldn't use her phone. BUT who cares 'cause I'm so crazy about what just happened on that stage by Celine. Celine, I love you so much you amazing & beautiful lady!!! Yeah, I don not know how some of you found it boring and it did not like it. It was BEAUTIFUL! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
stevethefan Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:34 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:34 AM Yeah that song is an old 70's classic and it's not an easy song to sing because the original singer ,Janis Ian has a very unique voice but Celine sounded great and she was very relaxed. Quote
bruno_oliveira Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:34 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:34 AM REMEMBER CELINE CANCELED A SHOW TO BE AT THE GRAMMYS IN FEBRUARY....WE SHOULD EXPECT MORE Quote
whineupemily Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:35 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:35 AM Its very sad how Taylor Swift gets 90% more claps than Celine .. And whats this about Taylor and Celine being good friends?! When Taylor was announcing her, i had no intention of the person she was announcing being CELINE?! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.