stevethefan Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:32 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:32 AM what the, on this article it says celine would sing both at seventeen AND my love http://weblogs.variety.com/thesetlist/2008...y-nominati.html i guess they were wrong? the show is over for u guys right? (it doesnt start til 30 more minutes here) Maybe they were confused and meant her new album is called "My Love" instead of her singing it. Quote
thesupernova Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:32 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:32 AM HQ MP3 from my HD rip! 256 kbps http://rapidshare.com/files/170047380/www....ns_08_.mp3.html Enjoy! I'm uploading the fabulous 1080i HD video right now, so should be on the forum soon! omg thank you soooooooo much. i will be listening to it over and over and over and over tomorrow at work:) Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/thesupernova/gifs/celinechez-1.gif
VintageCeline Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:34 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:34 AM It's always the same people every year...John Mayer, Alicia Keys, Kanye West--and Katy Perry gets nominated this year for kissing a girl. What a wonderful freakin world. Joyus times in the music world. Celine is lucky! x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
artistman2007 Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:35 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:35 AM beautiful loved it and u know what i like the way shes singing soft relaxed i dont mind if she releases an album like that maybe the high notes and screaming makes her voice tired and strain Quote
remykyes Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:36 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:36 AM (edited) The Grammys used to be classic, now its gone down hill. Has Beyonce been nominated? x Yep. Category 23 Best Female R&B Vocal Performance (For a solo vocal performance. Singles or Tracks only.) Me, Myself And IBeyoncéTrack from: The Beyonce Experience Live Audio[Columbia/Music World Music] Edited December 4, 2008 at 03:36 AM by remykyes Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
VintageCeline Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:37 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:37 AM MAYBE!! we could do a David Blaine.....somehow.... http://image40.webshots.com/41/2/74/94/367227494qixTvl_ph.jpg OR lock Mariah in it.... just because.... x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
whineupemily Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:39 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:39 AM Well now we have the ACTUAL Grammys to look foward to .. oh wait no we dont .. shes not nominated Wheres that damn bridge Quote
Allie Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:40 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:40 AM I absolutely LOVE this. I looked up the song earlier and couldn't finish it, but now listening to Celine sing it...it's on repeat. I love that it's so simple and so different. Really shows how versatile she is. Brilliant performance Quote
VintageCeline Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:40 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:40 AM The Grammys used to be classic, now its gone down hill. Has Beyonce been nominated? x Yep. Category 23 Best Female R&B Vocal Performance (For a solo vocal performance. Singles or Tracks only.) Me, Myself And IBeyoncéTrack from: The Beyonce Experience Live Audio[Columbia/Music World Music] Thankyou Hmmm, Me, Myself and I is from 2 albums or so ago...?This live album stuff is The Grammys really has gone down the pan. I won't be watching it.. x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Del Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:42 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:42 AM I'm not surprised she's not nominated. She's going to have to do something shocking with her music for the grammy's the take notice again, and she hasn't done that lately Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Kye Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:43 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:43 AM Those whose names were never called at seventeen... Quote Du Soleil Au Coeur
Kye Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:44 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:44 AM or 40 Quote Du Soleil Au Coeur
Shesings2me Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:46 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:46 AM HQ MP3 from my HD rip! 256 kbps http://rapidshare.com/files/170047380/www....ns_08_.mp3.html Enjoy! I'm uploading the fabulous 1080i HD video right now, so should be on the forum soon! Awww, JP...there were only 10 downloads available and they're gone now. Can u somehow get us some more?? Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
VintageCeline Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:46 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:46 AM (edited) I can't wait to wake up in the morning and watch this!Thankyou so much for putting it on the forum so speedy JP Us that are not able to view it really do appreciate it. Night all. P.s I've put this song on my ipod already, I'm loving it. x Edited December 4, 2008 at 03:47 AM by VintageCeline Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Allie Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:48 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:48 AM HQ MP3 from my HD rip! 256 kbps http://rapidshare.com/files/170047380/www....ns_08_.mp3.html Enjoy! I'm uploading the fabulous 1080i HD video right now, so should be on the forum soon! Awww, JP...there were only 10 downloads available and they're gone now. Can u somehow get us some more?? I guess I got lucky and was one of the 10 downloaders, so I reuploaded it. No download limit for this though:http://www.sendspace.com/file/0ipi4z Quote
autumnskies00 Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:49 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:49 AM y'all are getting carried away with this bridge jumping lol. Instead of jumping yourselves, push whoever put together this nominations list off of it. This makes me wish I lived in Canada even more. They appreciate Celine for what she's worth as we all saw on the L'adisq awards and she got her 10 minute ovation. Music is a big deal to me, and I'm sure everyone else, and it's such a shame that people don't know how to appreciate real art anymore and are listening to crap like Miley and Lil Wayne. Although Miley didn't even get nominated lol. WHATT? Were they drunk when they decided this? Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
idroveallnight Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:50 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:50 AM I just watched the performance again and it was flawless. I don't think she needed to change a single thing. After watching some of the other YouTube clips of this song, it's not meant to be over-interpreted or exaggerated. She sang it very serenely and very emotionally if you ask me. Listen to the words and you will understand why they fit her perfectly. Quote
autumnskies00 Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:52 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:52 AM HQ MP3 from my HD rip! 256 kbps http://rapidshare.com/files/170047380/www....ns_08_.mp3.html Enjoy! I'm uploading the fabulous 1080i HD video right now, so should be on the forum soon! Awww, JP...there were only 10 downloads available and they're gone now. Can u somehow get us some more?? I guess I got lucky and was one of the 10 downloaders, so I reuploaded it. No download limit for this though:http://www.sendspace.com/file/0ipi4z I think I'm in love with you. Lol thanks, and thanks JP for putting it up in the first place! Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
CelineTheBest5 Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:53 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:53 AM One more linkhttp://www.4shared.com/file/74371840/4907f...ations_08_.html Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
mebe Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:54 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:54 AM I can't believe that she's not been nominated with her A New Day DVD! It was brilliant and it had a big commercial success. M.I.A.-Paper Planes....record of the year???? That singer can't even sing!!! I remember when Taking Chances album was out, a few critics said it had chances to be nominated at the Grammy's.....I'm so disappointed...Celine deserved a nomination for Best female vocal performance at least...with TC or My Love.... Can't wait to watch her performance...I missed it tonight. Quote
celine_rox Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:56 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:56 AM kinda crzy that she somewhat sounds like the originalsinger but betterthanks for the mp3 Quote
celine_rox Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:59 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 03:59 AM now i feel that she should have sang my loveit has a better messageand she really uses her voice Quote
stevethefan Posted December 4, 2008 at 04:02 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 04:02 AM It doesn't matter now, we have to throw out the rear view mirror and look ahead! Quote
whineupemily Posted December 4, 2008 at 04:09 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 04:09 AM y'all are getting carried away with this bridge jumping lol. Instead of jumping yourselves, push whoever put together this nominations list off of it. This makes me wish I lived in Canada even more. They appreciate Celine for what she's worth as we all saw on the L'adisq awards and she got her 10 minute ovation. Music is a big deal to me, and I'm sure everyone else, and it's such a shame that people don't know how to appreciate real art anymore and are listening to crap like Miley and Lil Wayne. Although Miley didn't even get nominated lol. WHATT? Were they drunk when they decided this? Thats a lot of people to get onto a bridge, and push .. Quote
Allie Posted December 4, 2008 at 04:13 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 04:13 AM a few more:http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/56303423spanx211232008111720PM.jpghttp://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/56303001spanx211232008111741PM.jpghttp://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/56302904spanx211232008111758PM.jpghttp://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/56302889spanx211232008111806PM.jpg I posted 13 before, but deleted two duplicates and now there are 21 total on WireImage and I don't know which are duplicates and which have been posted before. If anyone is willing to go through and figure out which ones I missed, I will be happy to snag them. Quote
Shesings2me Posted December 4, 2008 at 04:14 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 04:14 AM Hi, just thought I'd let you know that Celine landed in Vegas about 15 mins ago. Good night Celine; have a great sleep! You were absolutely amazing and graceful, and magic as usual tonight! Lots of love, Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
stevethefan Posted December 4, 2008 at 04:15 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 04:15 AM I guess we won't have to jump since the bridge will probably collapse by itself from all of us on it. Bring your life preserver! Quote
iloveceline22 Posted December 4, 2008 at 04:16 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 04:16 AM hiii everyone!im back from the concert!i didnt stay for the whole thing cuz of some reasons, but i dont care cuz i saw Celine and thats all that matters! she was awesome!it was a great performance...so simple but rich with emotion! i cheered and yelled as much as possible to show my support to celine! she looked so beautiful!i loved it! goodbye to my 3 days of celine! but hey almost all my dreams came true..thanks to a couple people i hope celine will respond to me one day... i hope celine will have a safe trip! goodbye " my love " Quote Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion! " The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..." i love Celine so much!! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg
whineupemily Posted December 4, 2008 at 04:17 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 04:17 AM I guess we won't have to jump since the bridge will probably collapse by itself from all of us on it. Bring your life preserver! Celine is my life preserver Quote
idroveallnight Posted December 4, 2008 at 04:18 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 04:18 AM Hi, just thought I'd let you know that Celine landed in Vegas about 15 mins ago. Good night Celine; have a great sleep! You were absolutely amazing and graceful, and magic as usual tonight! Lots of love, I second that. You're amazing and always will be and don't need any stupid Grammy award to prove that. We should make our own forum award and send it off to her. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.