karatedude317 Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:12 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:12 AM (edited) HERE SHE IS!!!! SHE LOOKS AWESOME!!!! AND SOUNDS GREAT TOO!!!! Edited December 4, 2008 at 02:14 AM by karatedude317 Quote
whineupemily Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:12 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:12 AM CELINE LOOKS f****** GORGEOUS. Quote
Céline's Blues Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:13 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:13 AM Céline just said: HELLO MOZAMBIQUE!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
stevethefan Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:13 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:13 AM (edited) She's on! I like the arrangement of the song, very mellow. Edited December 4, 2008 at 02:15 AM by stevethefan Quote
VintageCeline Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:14 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:14 AM Ahhhhhhhhhhhh what is she wearing??? x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Your_Su_Phu Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:16 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:16 AM im gonna have a heart attack from the anticipation Quote
stevethefan Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:16 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:16 AM All black. Leather pants. Quote
cesardario_colombia Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:16 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:16 AM Aaaa is she going to sing now?? Quote
stevethefan Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:18 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:18 AM She's already done unless she is going to sing two songs. Quote
j411celine Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:18 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:18 AM Celine Dion was wonderful.. Quote
cesardario_colombia Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:18 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:18 AM Was she great???? Quote
whineupemily Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:19 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:19 AM She was amazing. Quote
kwright Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:20 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:20 AM She looked absolutely GORGEOUS! I'm not sure if I liked the song..it was a little depressing to me. I know the lyrics are very depressing...but it as just sorta boring for me. She sang it beautifully don't get me wrong, I guess I just like when she belts out her amazing voice hah. I loved when she just announced the nominees..how she said Lil Wayne. hahah Anyways she did look beautiful tonight! So proud of her!!! Quote "Let me be the one to love you more..."
autumnskies00 Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:20 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:20 AM Celine is announcing Album of the year: Coldplay, Lil Wayne, Neyo, Allison Krauss, Radiohead Her performance was great, she looked great, but the song didn't show off her voice. It seems there was seperate stages, outside and inside. I hope our forum members were in the right place! I guess celine is taking that flight because she's done already. Boooo she should have been last to go. Save the best for last. Anyway, she was wearing her typical blaser, t-shirt, and long necklace. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
cesardario_colombia Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:20 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:20 AM any pic???? Quote
artistman2007 Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:20 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:20 AM oh i cant wait to see it it went so quick lol Quote
Lou555 Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:21 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:21 AM GREAT!!!! Just P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!!! I LOOOOOOOVE it! and I LOVE YOU Céline Dion!!!! I can catch my breath now!!! Waaaoooooouuuuuuj!! Quote
idroveallnight Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:21 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:21 AM I think she did a great job. I think that song has a lot of symbolic meaning to her. She did a super job announcing the nominees too!!! No nomination for Album of the Year though. I'm starting to think she won't be nominated at all. Quote
rodrigo_alka Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:21 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:21 AM cool ! cant' wait to listen to it ! Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
samart Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:21 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:21 AM Is Mariah sitting at some corner crying how talantless she is after Celine's performance?))))) Quote
celinerific Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:21 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:21 AM (edited) OMG. She's looked soooo f*cking GORGEOUS!! She sounded UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING! I think I had like 50,000 musical and Celiney orgasms. It was UNBELIEVABLE. I really hope she releases this as a single randomly. It's just AMAZING. :wub: Edited December 4, 2008 at 02:28 AM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Your_Su_Phu Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:21 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:21 AM are you guys sure she's done??! NO SECOND SONG?!?!? !! ! !O:!O:!OO:! Quote
Lymon Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:23 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:23 AM Amazing performance from Celine! Very subdued and beautiful, I loved it. She blew Mariah out of the water, Mariah's voice was cracking everywhere and unstable She looked amazing, also. Her voice is in great shape. Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
autumnskies00 Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:23 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:23 AM Oh damn. Foo Fighters are singing Carly Simons "you're so vain" awessome lol. I wish Celine sang that instead. I pretty sure she's done because they didn't announce her again for coming up, and it's already 9:30 Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
j411celine Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:23 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:23 AM I loved Celine Dion's verison of the song, it showed off her voice in a different way than the power ballads.. Quote
idroveallnight Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:24 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:24 AM PS...it was so cool how Taylor introduced her as one of her idols and Record and Song of the Year winner. Taylor Swift is on my good list now. Quote
celine_026 Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:24 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:24 AM I knew it would be boring... What a bad choice for a song to sing in this amazing event. Quote http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1098/power01eq1.jpg
j411celine Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:25 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:25 AM Oh damn. Foo Fighters are singing Carly Simons "you're so vain" awessome lol. I wish Celine sang that instead. I pretty sure she's done because they didn't announce her again for coming up, and it's already 9:30 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ My mom said that they are destroying the song lol. Quote
whineupemily Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:25 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:25 AM I thought the song was spectacular! but it was over in a FLASH! Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:25 AM Posted December 4, 2008 at 02:25 AM She did what the song was......she couldnt' do it over the top cuz it's not the song..... Possibly the most restrained performance she has EVER given. Personally, a little too boring for me, but then again, I never liked the song Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.