Thomas Posted December 22, 2007 at 09:28 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 09:28 PM She just sang River Deep, Mountain High and Taking Chances and now it's gone to commercials. She looks really good!
Tal Posted December 22, 2007 at 09:30 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 09:30 PM were they both lipped from the album? what was she wearing? details! I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Benjamin Posted December 22, 2007 at 09:47 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 09:47 PM (edited) We must live in UK if we want to see the show online! Too Bad!!! Isn't that horrible!? Well, Benjamin, start swimming across the Channel! Edited December 22, 2007 at 09:48 PM by Benjamin http://www.easy-upload.net/fichiers/LP2010.201092613246.jpg
felixwhoals Posted December 22, 2007 at 09:48 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 09:48 PM And she performed I drove all night, think twice and the prayer with andrea. God Andrea looked old. Well, looks like Eyes on me will be UK's second single. She'll perform that later. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
Thomas Posted December 22, 2007 at 09:48 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 09:48 PM Both lipped from the album. IDAN was lipped to the Vegas version. Think Twice was awful...it was so weird hearing the old voice come out of the new, older Celine. And they cut it right up to shorten it and it was really obvious. And she didn't sing for one of her lines during The Prayer...OMG. She nearly missed it!
Benjamin Posted December 22, 2007 at 09:51 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 09:51 PM Thomas, can we have some screencaps, please!!!! http://www.easy-upload.net/fichiers/LP2010.201092613246.jpg
Thomas Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:01 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:01 PM (edited) Eyes On Me lipped to the album version as we knew. IACBTMN, BYLM and TLYM all lipped to the Vegas DVD... Edited December 22, 2007 at 10:04 PM by Thomas
felixwhoals Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:05 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:05 PM I am not sure if it is lipped but probably the sound quality was bad, so I thought it could be the LIVE version.Well, it's not bad overall. At least we get to hear celine perform eyes on me. Although it's lipped from the album. I wanted to do a screenshot but it doesn't seem to work properly. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
Ronny83 Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:11 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:11 PM The show will be aired in Canada on CBC on January 1st at 20h00!!! The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
SimplyCeline Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:16 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:16 PM I was so disappointed! I so hoped Think Twice would be live, as i though she could hardly lip to the original track - her voice has changed so much since then - but she did! She lipped to the original track and it was so obvious. So disappointing. And dear lord, i cant believe they threw in a massive cheer when she hit the BABYYYYY and yet the audience was practically stoic! On a positive note...she looked absolutely stunning and mrs piggy was hilarious!
felixwhoals Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:17 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:17 PM Awesome. Well the ending was pretty quick.. celine performed alone and my heart will go on. Lipping of course. Can't wait to see her again next year May! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
celine the power of my dream Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:21 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:21 PM I still think that the lipsync was a must. After seeing the X-factor and hearing the story about her voice after her flight and then the stories of the people who attended this evening. I think it was a choice between cancelling or lipsync. There is no way Celine would Lip Think Twice or Because You Loved Me in such a show maybe other songs but not those two and because think twice was an old recording it was probably a last minute decisions other wise she could have recorded a new version if she had planned to lip this before her trip. So to bad it was lipped but I think with a reason. »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Taking Chances Tour: Antwerpen, Paris, Amsterdam, New York «««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««« http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/M-etje/Celine/Banners/CelineAND15-kl1.png
sgcpc Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:24 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:24 PM just watched it!!! she is soooo amazing!!!!! wow~~~~ she is soo gd!
miracle_girl Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:25 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:25 PM Sorry to say this,,, and i know loads of people are going to dissagree with me!!but i have to say for me it was really uncomfortable to watch!! I really wanted to enjoy itbut i wont say why because its just my feelings about the show and people are going todissagree so i will share the good points: i loved when she was talking to the audience and she sang accapella on a few thingsand she made every one laughshe looked amazing as usuall!! and the song eyes on me has got some decent Promo!! However the only thing that she mentioned about Taking Chances the albumwas before she sang TCh and all she said was "This Is Off The Album"but hopefully she sould go back up the charts!! http://file041b.bebo.com/11/large/2008/02/21/19/3639616524a6958591691l.jpgCeline - May 8th @ The 02! Cant Wait!! <3
mirage Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:40 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:40 PM maybe becuase of the lipping, thats why they will do an USA version, with live songs, and then release that 'worldwide'
incognito Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:40 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:40 PM I thought it was bad. Yes she looked fantastic and she was funny. But the performance stuff... BLAH.
angelataylor Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:42 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:42 PM Well i for one absolutely loved it. I don't care if she lipped it or not, we don't get to see much of her in the uk and it was just terrific to be able to sit and watch the show. She looked tremendous and she was extremely funny and down to earth. angelaxxx
miracle_girl Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:42 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:42 PM I thought it was bad. Yes she looked fantastic and she was funny. But the performance stuff... BLAH. Totally 100% agree!! http://file041b.bebo.com/11/large/2008/02/21/19/3639616524a6958591691l.jpgCeline - May 8th @ The 02! Cant Wait!! <3
Thomas Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:01 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:01 PM Caps from the show, I think I got all her outfits: http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1395/01qs1.jpg http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9585/02ze4.jpg http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2574/03ul2.jpg http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/5936/04qq3.jpg http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9734/05pz1.jpg http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/8332/06gj9.jpg http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/18/07ax3.jpg http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7414/08ui9.jpg http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/148/09ul4.jpg http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3153/10na6.jpg http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/851/11iy5.jpg http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4415/12yk0.jpg http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/1052/13re1.jpg http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5879/14il8.jpg http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9721/15jf9.jpg http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/681/16bw4.jpg http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6180/17ix7.jpg http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8803/18em3.jpg Don't forget to credit if you use the caps on your site!
felixwhoals Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:09 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:09 PM Awesome pics.. thanks for sharing. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
VintageCeline Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:09 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:09 PM YAY! its finally aired! They cut out Jordan's (Katie Price) question...Hmm Im guessing because it was about weight. wasn't she fantastic?! xx http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
artistman2007 Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:19 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:19 PM wooow thats really hot and that short dress yummy
alex_fan2valdeniz Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:22 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:22 PM Thanks for the caps, Celine is so pretty
artistman2007 Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:24 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:24 PM thank u so much for the pics
Benjamin Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:30 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:30 PM Thank you so much for caps, she looks hot http://www.easy-upload.net/fichiers/LP2010.201092613246.jpg
VintageCeline Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:33 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:33 PM I thought the long whit edress was sooo nice, then a dancer tore it off and revealed the skinny trousers and the BEAUTIFUL YSL tribute shoes woahhh! That day was so amazing! I didnt see any of us on tv though...booo! x http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
LVCeline Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:37 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:37 PM God she looks phenomenal. It's such a freaking shame she lipped that whole show. I don't even want to talk about it, she just looks so amazing.
Thomas Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:42 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:42 PM I have to say that I really didn't enjoy it as much as I hoped I would. I mean, they cut Think Twice in a couple of places to shorten it and it was SO obvious. I dunno who did the re-arranging cos it just seemed to jump from place to place. And with her voice being fairly different these days it stood out like a sore thumb. She was reading the lyrics from a screen for most of the show but during The Prayer she missed the start of her first line in Italian but of course the backing track played on which was a bit embarassing. She got a standing ovation all the same but I can't help feeling that the audience was cheated, no matter what the reason for it being playback. I thought it was good that they used the backdrops from "A New Day" during the medley (IACBTMN, BYLM, TLYM) but it was a shame the vocals were straight from the DVD. I was hoping she would do BYLM live as normal but unfortunately not. IDAN was playback to the Vegas version they used to use with the extended vocals but the rest were all lipped to the CD. I think I'm just seeing this as one big wasted opportunity because this show could have been totally amazing and instead it was really average...
dlh1 Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:50 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 11:50 PM everyone in my house think the first 2 songs of medley were live, what do you think? I was there live when they filmed it and it just felt different.
artistman2007 Posted December 23, 2007 at 12:00 AM Posted December 23, 2007 at 12:00 AM can anybody put the toring of her dress part please
Recommended Posts