felixwhoals Posted December 17, 2007 at 05:49 PM Posted December 17, 2007 at 05:49 PM Does anyone know how can I watch ITV1 live?? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
dlh1 Posted December 21, 2007 at 01:30 AM Posted December 21, 2007 at 01:30 AM I cant not wait!This show will be amazing! Is River Deep Mountain High LIVE?Thanks No it's not, nothing is
dlh1 Posted December 21, 2007 at 01:08 PM Posted December 21, 2007 at 01:08 PM BY clicking on the link below you can see a preview for the show on Saturday:http://www.itv.com/Entertainment/default.html
Cheerfuljane Posted December 21, 2007 at 01:24 PM Posted December 21, 2007 at 01:24 PM I cant not wait!This show will be amazing! Is River Deep Mountain High LIVE?Thanks No it's not, nothing is Actually 2 songs were !!We'll keep you waiting in anticipation
miracle_girl Posted December 21, 2007 at 02:33 PM Posted December 21, 2007 at 02:33 PM BY clicking on the link below you can see a preview for the show on Saturday:http://www.itv.com/Entertainment/default.html The Lip Syncing dont look to bad!! i dont think many people will notice to be honestbut it looks funny!! "RELAX what is that " Cant wait!! http://file041b.bebo.com/11/large/2008/02/21/19/3639616524a6958591691l.jpgCeline - May 8th @ The 02! Cant Wait!! <3
stevo Posted December 21, 2007 at 02:46 PM Posted December 21, 2007 at 02:46 PM Thanks for the link Dan
rodrigo_alka Posted December 21, 2007 at 03:29 PM Posted December 21, 2007 at 03:29 PM can't watch it... ¬¬ http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
Feidhlimbrennan Posted December 21, 2007 at 06:05 PM Posted December 21, 2007 at 06:05 PM omg im so excited lol just one more day to go! the show looks amazing on the preview!!!! Instagram: @feidhlimb
fred Posted December 21, 2007 at 09:23 PM Posted December 21, 2007 at 09:23 PM BY clicking on the link below you can see a preview for the show on Saturday:http://www.itv.com/Entertainment/default.html The Lip Syncing dont look to bad!! i dont think many people will notice to be honestbut it looks funny!! "RELAX what is that " Cant wait!! I am worried about all you people going about if it LOOKS good or not. "Oh she lipped, but she looked the best!!!" It ain't the first time her looks goes over her vocal delivery (or miming talents)... Sorry, I must have missed some crusial turn somewhere, when we started buying Céline's albums and watching her perform live for the sole reason that "she looks good". And people don't need to notice, it's been all over the media already, the airing of this show is Céline's walk of shame... /fred Peace and love to all.
mirage Posted December 21, 2007 at 11:15 PM Posted December 21, 2007 at 11:15 PM RDMH lipped? BLAH... lipped as in, did they used the AND version... or the cd version? :S
Nando Férri Posted December 21, 2007 at 11:22 PM Posted December 21, 2007 at 11:22 PM Can't watch it... says it's only for UK people. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Shaun Posted December 21, 2007 at 11:24 PM Posted December 21, 2007 at 11:24 PM Honestly cant wait to see this tomorrow. From the preview it seems Celine's on top form and will come across really well (aside from the lipping issue) which 90% of all people watching will probably not even notice. This will be a massive promotional tool for "Taking Chances." Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
dlh1 Posted December 22, 2007 at 04:56 AM Posted December 22, 2007 at 04:56 AM RDMH lipped? BLAH... lipped as in, did they used the AND version... or the cd version? :S It was all lipped (well some poeple think she did the medley live, but i dont think so, why lip everything else but do a live medley?) anyway, they used the CD for RDMH and the CD for MHWGO, even worse, they should have used vegas ones like with IDAN.
Cheerfuljane Posted December 22, 2007 at 09:36 AM Posted December 22, 2007 at 09:36 AM Less than 12 hours to go I was at the recording and I have to tell you guys this is one show you DO NOT want to miss !!! Who's recording it?
isurrender Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:20 AM Posted December 22, 2007 at 10:20 AM And people don't need to notice, it's been all over the media already, "all over the media"... just one or 2 reviews! It didn't make "the breaking news"... simply because everybody don't care about Celine Dion!
luisnicole Posted December 22, 2007 at 12:36 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 12:36 PM i hope that i can dowload the videos the on sunday. please. merry xmas
VintageCeline Posted December 22, 2007 at 06:51 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 06:51 PM Less than 12 hours to go I was at the recording and I have to tell you guys this is one show you DO NOT want to miss !!! Who's recording it? Yay JANE! I am soooo excited. Just over 2 hours! I cannot wait to see how they eddited it, waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't contain myself! x http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Benjamin Posted December 22, 2007 at 06:55 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 06:55 PM Is it possible to see the show online? http://www.easy-upload.net/fichiers/LP2010.201092613246.jpg
VintageCeline Posted December 22, 2007 at 07:25 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 07:25 PM Is it possible to see the show online? Hmm, I dont think so... Ill try and look around x http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
felixwhoals Posted December 22, 2007 at 07:34 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 07:34 PM I think you can watch it from this website: http://www.itv.com/Entertainment/Music/AnA...on/default.html http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
miracle_girl Posted December 22, 2007 at 07:34 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 07:34 PM BY clicking on the link below you can see a preview for the show on Saturday:http://www.itv.com/Entertainment/default.html The Lip Syncing dont look to bad!! i dont think many people will notice to be honestbut it looks funny!! "RELAX what is that " Cant wait!! I am worried about all you people going about if it LOOKS good or not. "Oh she lipped, but she looked the best!!!" It ain't the first time her looks goes over her vocal delivery (or miming talents)... Sorry, I must have missed some crusial turn somewhere, when we started buying Céline's albums and watching her perform live for the sole reason that "she looks good". And people don't need to notice, it's been all over the media already, the airing of this show is Céline's walk of shame... /fred Where in my post did i put that she look's good?? (not that she dont)so dont twist what i had writteni meant her lip movements dont look over the top so most peoplein the UK that will watch it proberly wont even realise she wasnt singing live!!& FYI It hasnt really been all over the news!! i only heard about the miming issuewhen i searched for her on google news a couple of days after the taping!! I think you need to get used to lip Syncing yeah celine does it Britney does itmariah does it madonna does it!! every one has done it!! why is it shameful?? http://file041b.bebo.com/11/large/2008/02/21/19/3639616524a6958591691l.jpgCeline - May 8th @ The 02! Cant Wait!! <3
Benjamin Posted December 22, 2007 at 07:45 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 07:45 PM (edited) We must live in UK if we want to see the show online! Too Bad!!! Edited December 22, 2007 at 07:45 PM by Benjamin http://www.easy-upload.net/fichiers/LP2010.201092613246.jpg
Love, Posted December 22, 2007 at 08:48 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 08:48 PM We must live in UK if we want to see the show online! Too Bad!!! Isn't that horrible!? Well, Benjamin, start swimming across the Channel!
Thomas Posted December 22, 2007 at 08:49 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 08:49 PM If you ask nicely and buy me that BMW we talked about, I might record it for you!
Love, Posted December 22, 2007 at 08:52 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 08:52 PM (edited) If you ask nicely and buy me that BMW we talked about, I might record it for you! Hmmmmmm shall I.... THINK TWICE? HAHA Oh, my dear Tommy... Merry Christmas to you. Edited December 22, 2007 at 08:53 PM by Love,
Tal Posted December 22, 2007 at 09:04 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 09:04 PM i cant believe we cant watch online tommy do you have a webcam? ill get on msn... I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
felixwhoals Posted December 22, 2007 at 09:09 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 09:09 PM Yeah Get to watch it later.. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
felixwhoals Posted December 22, 2007 at 09:19 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 09:19 PM How do I print screen online video???? I tried aLT+print scrn but it didn't work. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
felixwhoals Posted December 22, 2007 at 09:27 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 09:27 PM Great show.. Celine just performed River Deep Mountain High and Taking Chances. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
Recommended Posts