Cheerfuljane Posted December 3, 2007 at 11:48 AM Posted December 3, 2007 at 11:48 AM http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/haushalt/b050.gif
dlh1 Posted December 4, 2007 at 01:21 PM Posted December 4, 2007 at 01:21 PM The 22nd of December is a perfect time to air this show actually. Just think abaout it, the show will start being advertised during ITV primetime a week before, which is the 15th right. X-factor final is on the 15th, millions will be watching, and when they advertise this show during the finals, millions of people will a) be aware Celine has a new show on itv and that she has a new album and people will be buying it from december 15th right until christmas, so expect christmas sales to be huge, everyone will be buying it as a last minute prezzie, exciting times for celine in the UK, ohh and when people see her perform alone on the show, they will love the album and go and buy it, im so excited!!!! whoooo
dlh1 Posted December 14, 2007 at 11:05 PM Posted December 14, 2007 at 11:05 PM Promo for this starts tomorrow. If anyone see it, let us know on the forum, cheers
mebe Posted December 15, 2007 at 12:45 AM Posted December 15, 2007 at 12:45 AM The 22nd of December is a perfect time to air this show actually. Just think abaout it, the show will start being advertised during ITV primetime a week before, which is the 15th right. X-factor final is on the 15th, millions will be watching, and when they advertise this show during the finals, millions of people will a) be aware Celine has a new show on itv and that she has a new album and people will be buying it from december 15th right until christmas, so expect christmas sales to be huge, everyone will be buying it as a last minute prezzie, exciting times for celine in the UK, ohh and when people see her perform alone on the show, they will love the album and go and buy it, im so excited!!!! whoooo I hope u are right!!!
Thomas Posted December 15, 2007 at 10:58 AM Posted December 15, 2007 at 10:58 AM http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6017/audience2jb9.jpg Join Celine for a night of music & celebrity chat on ITV1 http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/1047/audienceik4.jpg This Christmas, Celine Dion - one of the biggest selling female artists in the world - takes centre stage in An Audience With Celine Dion, a spectacular celebration of her incredible music career. Performing in front of a star studded audience, the guest list includes Dame Kelly Holmes, Shane Ward, Lemar, Shane Ritchie, Louis Walsh, Nancy Dell’Olio, George Takei, Katie Price and Peter Andre. As always with An Audience With…, the guests can ask the star any question they like, so expect questions on Celine’s life, career, gossip and how she’ll be spending this Christmas. During the show we’ll get to know some little known secrets about Celine’s world both in and out of the limelight. Celine will perform a variety of her greatest hits, including, Think Twice, I Drove All Night and Alone plus tracks from her latest best selling album Taking Chances. Celine’s illustrious career began following her 1988 Eurovision Song Contest win and her popularity has grown ever since as hits like My Heart Will Go On and It’s All Coming Back To Me Now became synonymous with cementing her global fame. Numerous awards followed and a hit sell out show A New Day in Las Vegas will ensure her album sales push towards 200 million worldwide by the end of 2007. “It’s great to be back in London once again, it’s so long since I’ve been here, I have to say I’m extremely happy to be here,” Celine said. Source: ITV
Shamrock_1982 Posted December 15, 2007 at 06:42 PM Posted December 15, 2007 at 06:42 PM thanx thomas!!! The advert should be on itv1 after the westlife show
Shamrock_1982 Posted December 15, 2007 at 06:49 PM Posted December 15, 2007 at 06:49 PM (edited) lol, they just showed it!! it was a clips of next saturdays nights top 3 shows on itv1, but had celine singing over the 1st show clip (mhwgo) then celine was shown second, performing ''rdmh'' with her dancers all dressed in there vegas stuff and then her singing ''mhwgo'' it looks amazing, but i hoped she'd get a longer ad for herself.. lol. still i cant complain.... Edited December 15, 2007 at 07:00 PM by Ire23
Thomas Posted December 15, 2007 at 06:59 PM Posted December 15, 2007 at 06:59 PM http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6522/01lq7.jpg http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9615/02ps2.jpg http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7223/03ar8.jpg http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7351/04bo8.jpg http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/5346/05by2.jpg http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6569/06wd9.jpg Trailer online soon.
Shamrock_1982 Posted December 15, 2007 at 07:02 PM Posted December 15, 2007 at 07:02 PM thomas you dont mess around,lol.... thanx i see that her dress aint exactly the same as the vegas one from the caps, but its dam fine
Thomas Posted December 15, 2007 at 07:30 PM Posted December 15, 2007 at 07:30 PM http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2339/trailervn3.jpg Trailer on YouTube: HERE Download HQ version: HERE Hopefully we'll get a longer one in the coming days!
Shamrock_1982 Posted December 15, 2007 at 07:35 PM Posted December 15, 2007 at 07:35 PM apparently there is a longer one, and it should air tonight
WendyB Posted December 15, 2007 at 07:40 PM Posted December 15, 2007 at 07:40 PM Thank you Thomas, what would we do without you?
CelineTheBest5 Posted December 15, 2007 at 08:00 PM Posted December 15, 2007 at 08:00 PM I cant wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
fred Posted December 15, 2007 at 09:39 PM Posted December 15, 2007 at 09:39 PM I still can't get over the fact that when she's finally performing Think Twice again it's lipped. /fred Peace and love to all.
fab Posted December 15, 2007 at 10:16 PM Posted December 15, 2007 at 10:16 PM I Love this trailer that promise a lot of surprise thank you http://www.pixenli.com/images/mini/1300306790033470900.pngFabricee-clinedion
jacwar58 Posted December 15, 2007 at 11:34 PM Author Posted December 15, 2007 at 11:34 PM I was in the audience and after seeing the trailer ''It's all coming back to me now''!! http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q222/jacwar58/Celine%20Dion/100_1696.jpg
felixwhoals Posted December 15, 2007 at 11:36 PM Posted December 15, 2007 at 11:36 PM yihaa I saw that advertisement on TV and they do show Celine with I drove all night song played. It's really cool! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
Shamrock_1982 Posted December 15, 2007 at 11:45 PM Posted December 15, 2007 at 11:45 PM I still can't get over the fact that when she's finally performing Think Twice again it's lipped. /fred i know but............ it easy, get over it!!!
fred Posted December 15, 2007 at 11:53 PM Posted December 15, 2007 at 11:53 PM I still can't get over the fact that when she's finally performing Think Twice again it's lipped. /fred i know but............ it easy, get over it!!! It's hard. I was really looking forward to it. Think Twice is among her greatest tracks and has not yet been overperformed as some otherh hits... /fred Peace and love to all.
peo Posted December 16, 2007 at 01:52 AM Posted December 16, 2007 at 01:52 AM Thanks for the pics http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Feidhlimbrennan Posted December 16, 2007 at 02:13 AM Posted December 16, 2007 at 02:13 AM OMG im so excited i cant wait to see this show and can't believe Céline will be singing RDMH Vegas style! It looks amazing cant believe i missed all the ads for it tonight, but thats just my luck!! Instagram: @feidhlimb
dlh1 Posted December 16, 2007 at 05:29 PM Posted December 16, 2007 at 05:29 PM hahaha i just saw myself in the audience lol, cant wait for the full show
VintageCeline Posted December 16, 2007 at 08:03 PM Posted December 16, 2007 at 08:03 PM I am SO excited! I wonder if we will be seen in the audience haha... Everytime the advert comes on I scream! I can't actuuually wait!!!! Its the perfect time to air it! Annd they show adverts allll the time! x http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
jacwar58 Posted December 16, 2007 at 08:46 PM Author Posted December 16, 2007 at 08:46 PM I am SO excited! I wonder if we will be seen in the audience haha... Oh I hope not!I will be really embarrassed if I'm shown singing along with a stupid ''can't believe I'm here'' grin on my face!!! http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q222/jacwar58/Celine%20Dion/100_1696.jpg
Celinex Posted December 16, 2007 at 08:54 PM Posted December 16, 2007 at 08:54 PM Does anyone know if Celine duets with Kylie Minogue during the Audience With?Thankyou.
Thomas Posted December 16, 2007 at 09:01 PM Posted December 16, 2007 at 09:01 PM Kylie Minogue is not part of the show. Some news reports mistakenly said Kylie and Elton sang live on the show but they should have said that they sang live in their own Audience With specials since it made it sound like they were part of Celine's show.
VintageCeline Posted December 16, 2007 at 09:19 PM Posted December 16, 2007 at 09:19 PM Nope, not Kylie - It was Andrea Bocelli x http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Celinex Posted December 16, 2007 at 09:20 PM Posted December 16, 2007 at 09:20 PM (edited) Kylie Minogue is not part of the show. Some news reports mistakenly said Kylie and Elton sang live on the show but they should have said that they sang live in their own Audience With specials since it made it sound like they were part of Celine's show. Hi.Thanks for letting me know.I didn't think she was there,there was some confusion with some people and they said that she was on the show.At least I know now she is not on the show.Kylie didn't sing all her songs live on her Audience With she only sang 5 of the songs live and the rest were done to a pre live vocal.I'm looking forward to watching Celine's Audience With on saturday. Edited December 16, 2007 at 09:22 PM by Celinex
Julian Posted December 17, 2007 at 04:37 PM Posted December 17, 2007 at 04:37 PM I cant not wait!This show will be amazing! Is River Deep Mountain High LIVE?Thanks
nature boy Posted December 17, 2007 at 05:39 PM Posted December 17, 2007 at 05:39 PM Can't wait to see ths. Although everybody at my work still keeps going an about how it was mimed. I know they ar just trying to wind me up, but I feel the press will be doing the same when it airs. http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
Recommended Posts