fred Posted October 17, 2010 at 11:01 AM Posted October 17, 2010 at 11:01 AM Wasn't this the biggest anti-climax of her career? I am still not over it. A show where everyone performs live, in England where she most surely would perform the wonderful TT, I really wish she would had thought twice before... oh you know. /fred Peace and love to all.
Davey84 Posted October 17, 2010 at 11:17 AM Posted October 17, 2010 at 11:17 AM yeah I agree.... they should have recorded it in May 2008, not in November 2007 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
J-Man Posted October 17, 2010 at 11:33 AM Posted October 17, 2010 at 11:33 AM It can't be denied, the whole UK promo visit for TC was a bit of a let down. http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
NancyxxM Posted October 17, 2010 at 03:38 PM Posted October 17, 2010 at 03:38 PM Ahhh it wasa Great .. Except from my sister and her friend making stupid comments to Try and Wind me up My friends were trying to wind me up too, but i love seeing her on telly http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.
celine4evauk Posted October 17, 2010 at 03:56 PM Posted October 17, 2010 at 03:56 PM It can't be denied, the whole UK promo visit for TC was a bit of a let down. Yep, thats true. British people are very snobby - so if they don't like you (cos you're not considered "cool") you're pushed out into the cold! As for Audience i really wish they'd posponed it and recorded it when her voice was a bit better. I know she was having a bit of trouble at the time with her voice, so i truly wish they'd rescheduled. I can't watch this show - all i ever think about is Shane Ritchie commenting her Celine miming the whole show, and seeing his face when she first starting singing. He knew straight off and the camera showed him realising it. Such a shame.
C_Airin_D Posted October 17, 2010 at 03:57 PM Posted October 17, 2010 at 03:57 PM OMG.. i'm can't watch it.. ;( ;( If somebody will upload it somewhere soon?It's in the multimedia section to download. LOL great! Thanks a lot KOOLAN! Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!
C_Airin_D Posted October 17, 2010 at 04:20 PM Posted October 17, 2010 at 04:20 PM What's going on here.. yesterday i wrote in other section for the live show? And The Audeince With Celine that i found in multimedia section is the old one? Can someone help me? Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!
C_Airin_D Posted October 17, 2010 at 08:12 PM Posted October 17, 2010 at 08:12 PM What's going on here.. yesterday i wrote in other section for the live show? And The Audeince With Celine that i found in multimedia section is the old one? Can someone help me?OMG.. i'm sorry my mistake! It was a misunderstanding! I'm so sorry again for entertaining you! Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!
artekoublier Posted October 17, 2010 at 09:03 PM Posted October 17, 2010 at 09:03 PM It can't be denied, the whole UK promo visit for TC was a bit of a let down. Yep, thats true. British people are very snobby - so if they don't like you (cos you're not considered "cool") you're pushed out into the cold! As for Audience i really wish they'd posponed it and recorded it when her voice was a bit better. I know she was having a bit of trouble at the time with her voice, so i truly wish they'd rescheduled. I can't watch this show - all i ever think about is Shane Ritchie commenting her Celine miming the whole show, and seeing his face when she first starting singing. He knew straight off and the camera showed him realising it. Such a shame. On a general scale it's mostly the English media or broadcast people that are snobby and the government, the locals are nice. Up in Scotland(where I am) we're a bit nicer and if you go across the water the Irish people are even nicer .Brittish to me is a made up nationality to make us Scots to seem al English, we both have different accents XD. Anyway, I really enjoyed the Audience with even though there's question about the audio, well I think, but we'll not get into that. I'm glad that she came to the UK again, and did something over here. I love most of the Audiences with, she was the best I think.
celine4evauk Posted October 18, 2010 at 04:06 PM Posted October 18, 2010 at 04:06 PM It can't be denied, the whole UK promo visit for TC was a bit of a let down. Yep, thats true. British people are very snobby - so if they don't like you (cos you're not considered "cool") you're pushed out into the cold! As for Audience i really wish they'd posponed it and recorded it when her voice was a bit better. I know she was having a bit of trouble at the time with her voice, so i truly wish they'd rescheduled. I can't watch this show - all i ever think about is Shane Ritchie commenting her Celine miming the whole show, and seeing his face when she first starting singing. He knew straight off and the camera showed him realising it. Such a shame. On a general scale it's mostly the English media or broadcast people that are snobby and the government, the locals are nice. Up in Scotland(where I am) we're a bit nicer and if you go across the water the Irish people are even nicer .Brittish to me is a made up nationality to make us Scots to seem al English, we both have different accents XD. Anyway, I really enjoyed the Audience with even though there's question about the audio, well I think, but we'll not get into that. I'm glad that she came to the UK again, and did something over here. I love most of the Audiences with, she was the best I think. Sorry, i should have said english not british! Thats what i meant. But no, i don't want to go into the whole audio thing. I did love the EOM performance. And a lot of my friends (who don't like her) who saw some of the show were really surprised how funny she was!
Koolan Posted October 20, 2010 at 03:18 AM Posted October 20, 2010 at 03:18 AM My friend capped it in HD but unfortunately, the last 2 performances were lost due to a glitch with the satellite. Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
kevincheung410 Posted October 20, 2010 at 09:50 AM Posted October 20, 2010 at 09:50 AM My friend capped it in HD but unfortunately, the last 2 performances were lost due to a glitch with the satellite. It's better than nothing. Can't wait watch in HD! www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
kevincheung410 Posted October 21, 2010 at 02:22 PM Posted October 21, 2010 at 02:22 PM Celine Dion - An Audience with Celine Dion | HD 3.5G http://www.celebrityvideos.to/showthread.php?t=33404 Thanks Kmfan http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m553/pypceline/CelineDion-AnAudiencewithCelineDionITV1HD-17Oct2010-dylwys.jpg www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
Recommended Posts