Nmj Posted August 10, 2024 at 07:48 PM Posted August 10, 2024 at 07:48 PM Well, if so, they're probably not followers she wants or needs. Jim Allison liking Celine’s post and his profile pic is of that saying “white dudes for Harris”, I wonder if he could’ve got the ball rolling on this with Shari? I believe he was responsible of getting Celine and her team aware of the tweet “here for the tree” that made it to Celine. Quote
TommKat22 Posted August 10, 2024 at 07:48 PM Posted August 10, 2024 at 07:48 PM Well: https://www.instagra.../p/C-gBkwBRyec/ "And really... that song?" Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet I saw this and was immediately gagged. 😂 Quote Tommy
drove all night Posted August 10, 2024 at 07:49 PM Posted August 10, 2024 at 07:49 PM Picture credit: @laurag_photo 2 Quote
ewh12 Posted August 10, 2024 at 07:49 PM Posted August 10, 2024 at 07:49 PM Also, Hillary Clinton choose “You And I” as her official campaign song when she ran for president in 2008? Surely that was approved by Celine and Sony right!?! Probably because she asked nicely.. also since the lyrics make sense! I understand the reaction to MHWGO. In context with his campaign it reads “love me forever my followers no matter what” but it’s not really empowering.. but maybe that’s the message? 1 Quote
Nmj Posted August 10, 2024 at 07:51 PM Posted August 10, 2024 at 07:51 PM (edited) Probably because she asked nicely.. also since the lyrics make sense! I understand the reaction to MHWGO. In context with his campaign it reads “love me forever my followers no matter what” but it’s not really empowering.. but maybe that’s the message? Probably because she asked nicely.. also since the lyrics make sense! I understand the reaction to MHWGO. In context with his campaign it reads “love me forever my followers no matter what” but it’s not really empowering.. but maybe that’s the message? I sort of liked his usage of MHWGO, it fit the sinking ship message he has. And his campaign is sinking too. Edited August 10, 2024 at 07:54 PM by Nmj 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 10, 2024 at 07:59 PM Posted August 10, 2024 at 07:59 PM I think they employed the person who answers Ryan Air’s social media for this response lol!!! 1 Quote
Nmj Posted August 10, 2024 at 08:32 PM Posted August 10, 2024 at 08:32 PM Well Ariana Grande has commented on the trump post on Instagram saying “I love you” and began following Celine. 3 Quote
homerton Posted August 10, 2024 at 08:33 PM Posted August 10, 2024 at 08:33 PM Oh that’s a classic by Celine. She’s really rained on his parade. Trump will be fuming 🤣🤣🤣 Quote
homerton Posted August 10, 2024 at 08:34 PM Posted August 10, 2024 at 08:34 PM He’s hit an iceberg. The candidate who is the opposite of all he stands for. Marvellous 🤣 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 10, 2024 at 08:43 PM Posted August 10, 2024 at 08:43 PM Celine have said this before that she doesn’t like to talk about politics and that My Heart Will Go On was for sure played without any knowledge of Celine Told ya!Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Quote
MaiconSC Posted August 10, 2024 at 09:00 PM Posted August 10, 2024 at 09:00 PM Another BTS photo form Laura Gilli: https://www.instagra.../p/C-gE6iAuaZA/ there's a man holding her shoes... so maybe she wore it after all? Quote
MaiconSC Posted August 10, 2024 at 09:02 PM Posted August 10, 2024 at 09:02 PM Cyndi Lauper in the comments asking if Celine can stop it? Lol Ariana Grande commented too ... Quote
Nmj Posted August 10, 2024 at 09:15 PM Posted August 10, 2024 at 09:15 PM there's a man holding her shoes... so maybe she wore it after all? That’s her physical therapist, Terrill Who is in the film “I am Céline Dion.” Quote
incognito Posted August 10, 2024 at 09:25 PM Posted August 10, 2024 at 09:25 PM Well Ariana Grande has commented on the trump post on Instagram saying “I love you” and began following Celine. She used to follow her and then unfollowed her during the BLM protests when she unfollowed a lot of ppl for not speaking up. Weirdest thing especially when Celine was on a medical break. So Ariana can go choke with her follow honestly. 6 Quote
Nmj Posted August 10, 2024 at 09:44 PM Posted August 10, 2024 at 09:44 PM (edited) She used to follow her and then unfollowed her during the BLM protests when she unfollowed a lot of ppl for not speaking up. Weirdest thing especially when Celine was on a medical break. So Ariana can go choke with her follow honestly. But Celine did post for George Floyd. I recall the #blackout story trend she did. And a statement. Edited August 10, 2024 at 09:44 PM by Nmj 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted August 10, 2024 at 09:48 PM Posted August 10, 2024 at 09:48 PM That’s her physical therapist, Terrill Who is in the film “I am Céline Dion.” OMG yes! I was trying to remember who was he... Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 10, 2024 at 10:12 PM Posted August 10, 2024 at 10:12 PM In the 90s Donald was a liberal. He’s a fake conservative, because he knew that’s the only party that would embrace him, after the Obama birther mess he spewed. I think he was more of a fake liberal. You can’t be liberal and racist at the same time. It doesn’t make sense. His racism stems back decades. He’s always been a real piece of shite. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Nmj Posted August 10, 2024 at 10:19 PM Posted August 10, 2024 at 10:19 PM I think he was more of a fake liberal. You can’t be liberal and racist at the same time. It doesn’t make sense. His racism stems back decades. He’s always been a real piece of shite. I don’t know, I think he’s an opportunist above all… he wasn’t racist with people of color that he felt were “worthy”, Oprah and many others he was quite cozy with once upon a time… I think he’s more scum than racist, and he’s been playing up the racism to speak to that base, which is also sick… regardless if he’s a liberal, conservative, etc at heart the bottom line is he’s garbage. Quote
Céline RO Posted August 10, 2024 at 10:33 PM Posted August 10, 2024 at 10:33 PM YES! YES! YES! Can anyone update the Wikipedia Page ASAP? Musicians who oppose Donald Trump's use of their music Why tf is that a Wikipedia page. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
CourageProject Posted August 11, 2024 at 02:33 AM Posted August 11, 2024 at 02:33 AM I hope something good comes out of this Donald And Celine thing, I'm already seeing MHWGO getting new views and fresh comments on the rally and her reply on YouTube. The post is everywhere on the internet. Maybe it will help her stream 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 11, 2024 at 09:39 AM Posted August 11, 2024 at 09:39 AM there's a man holding her shoes... so maybe she wore it after all? So, she did wear the heels but after her performance she changed to wearing sneakers 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 11, 2024 at 09:41 AM Posted August 11, 2024 at 09:41 AM She used to follow her and then unfollowed her during the BLM protests when she unfollowed a lot of ppl for not speaking up. Weirdest thing especially when Celine was on a medical break. So Ariana can go choke with her follow honestly. I don’t know but your comment about ariana made me laugh Quote
scielle Posted August 11, 2024 at 12:26 PM Author Posted August 11, 2024 at 12:26 PM Tangential, but Raj Kapoor and Ben Winston, the producers behind this year's Grammys who gave us that Celine moment (and Raj also produced the Oscars), are the producers behind the LA 2028 handover segment in today's Paris closing ceremony. https://www.instagram.com/stories/rajkapoorproductions/3432080023798634002/https://www.instagram.com/stories/rajmkapoor/3432079295927506435/https://www.instagram.com/stories/mrbenwinston/ I've been following both since the Grammys and they've been in Paris for the duration of the games, to watch and learn, I guess (& rehearse the closing!). Interesting how it's really such a small, specialized group of people who run all these major events. What a cool gig! Quote
scielle Posted August 11, 2024 at 12:35 PM Author Posted August 11, 2024 at 12:35 PM I'd be interested to see if she loses any followers now, some people in the comments saying they are unfollowing. As of today her Instagram sits at 8.3 million…. Her Insta added about 15k over Sat/Sun so far and Twitter about 8k. (Per SocialBlade data: https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/celinedion)And the Twitter post is now at over 200k likes and 45k retweets, which I believe makes it her most retweeted post ever. 1 Quote
ryba Posted August 11, 2024 at 01:29 PM Posted August 11, 2024 at 01:29 PM (edited) The journalists asked for a statement and her team indeed posted a statement. Wow, I did not expect a bold post like this! "... and really, this song?" was hilarious lol It strongly implies that Celine does not stand behind it Edited August 11, 2024 at 01:30 PM by ryba 1 Quote
ryba Posted August 11, 2024 at 01:33 PM Posted August 11, 2024 at 01:33 PM By the way, this is all over news portals in Germany 1 Quote
mebe Posted August 11, 2024 at 02:01 PM Posted August 11, 2024 at 02:01 PM Now 8.4M followers on IG and 1M on X! Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk 1 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted August 11, 2024 at 02:27 PM Posted August 11, 2024 at 02:27 PM RC liked the post on insta. Wouldn't be surprised if he encouraged her/them to put out a statement. BTW A bit off topic, but I was checking Andrew Tate's twitter a while back (for those who don't know: Tate is a self-proclaimed misogynist, hero of toxic incels and a Trump supporter). I was dishearted to see RC amongst his followers. For all the women in his life. I hope he doesn't actually share any of those beliefs. Quote
ryba Posted August 11, 2024 at 03:04 PM Posted August 11, 2024 at 03:04 PM RC liked the post on insta. Wouldn't be surprised if he encouraged her/them to put out a statement. BTW A bit off topic, but I was checking Andrew Tate's twitter a while back (for those who don't know: Tate is a self-proclaimed misogynist, hero of toxic incels and a Trump supporter). I was dishearted to see RC amongst his followers. For all the women in his life. I hope he doesn't actually share any of those beliefs.RC follows Andrew Tate? Wow, thats interesting Quote
Chantemoi Posted August 11, 2024 at 03:19 PM Posted August 11, 2024 at 03:19 PM I love this Indonesian queen. She always nails Céline’s looks… https://www.instagram.com/p/C-hxdKTvhem/?igsh=aWt3cXpobTRyOGMz 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.