Jump to content

Céline Dion and the Paris 2024 Summer Olympic Games


Recommended Posts

Posted
Oh we’re still not done here. I guess we are here for the apples lol
  • Like 1
Posted
Mon Dieu!
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Wait me too! Ugggghhhh putain! Tabarnak is more heavy because it means tabernacle! Désolé Dieu

 

I really love French. Even swearing sounds classy in french

Edited by jpatdeleon09
Posted

How is this not on Spotify YET?!?

I know right?! first thing I checked when I woke up... what a shame. I give up on TC.

  • Like 2
Posted

 

I know right?! first thing I checked when I woke up... what a shame. I give up on TC.

 

Do WE have a way to contact them ? Maybe via Instagram with her new manager ?

Posted

 

 

Do WE have a way to contact them ? Maybe via Instagram with her new manager ?

 

We have to do something

Posted

Please, Let's do it, :wink:

As long as there are more people making contact, anything is possible.

There are many of us so please follow what other users have suggested.

Best regards

 

P.S. Do not give up :flowers:

  • Like 1
Posted

Please, Let's do it, :wink:

As long as there are more people making contact, anything is possible.

There are many of us so please follow what other users have suggested.

Best regards

 

P.S. Do not give up :flowers:

 

How ?

Posted

 

 

How ?

 

Maybe we could list all the contacts that we find and create a New topic

Posted

 

I know right?! first thing I checked when I woke up... what a shame. I give up on TC.

 

Are the other performers that performed during the Opening Ceremony already released on Spotify?

Posted

 

 

Are the other performers that performed during the Opening Ceremony already released on Spotify?

 

I don't think, maybe they are waiting for the closing ceremony

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

I don't think, maybe they are waiting for the closing ceremony

 

I think so too! Maybe they want to put all performances in one album. Yeah! We should wait. :)

Posted

Has anyone seen this? Feline Dion?

 

Posted

Has anyone seen this? Feline Dion? ��

 

 

I really hope France TV will use this Hymne as a post official anthem and create a clip with all sport footages during the two weeks

  • Like 1
Posted
I think there is a solid chance they simply don’t have the rights to the performance. Note the fact that when they’ve reposted any of the clips to her Instagram or Twitter they’ve had to thank/credit the Olympics for allowing them to use the footage. I’m guessing the related audio is copyrighted in a similar way.
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

next stop on the theories discussion:

Celine wasn't in Paris at all... it was a hologram

 

like, seriously?

 

sofunny.gif sofunny.gif sofunny.gif sofunny.gif Exactly! Or an AI generated double! Thanks for the joke! Because meanwhile it's really getting ridiculous what some "fans" up here can't stop writing. Why can't they just be happy that she was there? Doing this performance was even for a healthy artist extremely challenging - but for someone with that cruel neurological disorder even more!

 

The whole world enjoys her performance - but those who can't stop dissecting it are people at a FAN FORUM or people on Social Media claiming their-selves as "fans"! It's shameful, mainly now as she showed her struggle with this s*** desease in her documentary!

And all those "would-be-specialists" examining the recordings of one of the greatest singers on this planet, some of them were not even born when Céline received the highest awards in music business! SHAME ON YOU ALL! (Sorry, meanwhile I am really pissed of!) REWATCH the documentary to get you back on the ground and hopefully become more grateful!

Edited by drove all night
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

They have learned nothing.

 

 

"-Oh poor Céline, I wish she was back on stage.... We are very concerned about her. Hopefully she will recover and we will be lucky enough to see her on stage again." (an example) Main comments

 

This is the "round-up" of those who have written the most and then some worse than ever.

 

Thanks to those who really know how to respect her, love her, support her, for being as happy as I am :wub: .... Without so much sensationalism...

Bravo to her, she continues her fight and now she is immense to infinity. Our admiration for her knows no bounds.

She has given us so much throughout her career, especially love and respect.

The vast majority of us give it back to her. :flowers:

Thanks again to all those who know how to prioritise and love the way it should be done. xxxx

Edited by Dreamy
  • Like 6
Posted (edited)

I think we should be happy that she came back and everyone are happy to see her being back onstage. The amount of praises from people who don’t usually follow her. The respect.

 

Surprising here in this forum that some are not happy and already focusing on the vocals.

 

I’m glad that I see her being back, happy and hoping more to come. I hope that plan on doing Vegas show is happening :)

Edited by jpatdeleon09
  • Like 3
Posted

I think we should be happy that she came back and everyone are happy to see her being back onstage. The amount of praises from people who don’t usually follow her. The respect.

 

Surprising here in this forum that some are not happy and already focusing on the vocals.

 

I’m glad that I see her being back, happy and hoping more to come. I hope that plan on doing Vegas show is happening :)

 

The problem is assuming that people who talk about the "voice" thing are not happy. That's just plain wrong, and seems like such a childish attitude. I really don't get why people litteraly get ANGRY towards people who talk about a subject that might not interest you personally.

 

What does it change in your life that some people want to analyze and dissect a performance of their favorite singer, weither they are actually right or wrong? Isn't a forum supposed to be a place for discussion? I don't see anybody bashing Celine or talking negatively about her here. I DO see a lot of people who, posts after posts, complain about what others are talking about.

 

Why not have a dedicated thread for all these more "technical" talks? That way people who get angry when they read about this stuff can completely avoid the topic?

  • Like 2
Posted

 

 

The problem is assuming that people who talk about the "voice" thing are not happy. That's just plain wrong, and seems like such a childish attitude. I really don't get why people litteraly get ANGRY towards people who talk about a subject that might not interest you personally.

 

What does it change in your life that some people want to analyze and dissect a performance of their favorite singer, weither they are actually right or wrong? Isn't a forum supposed to be a place for discussion? I don't see anybody bashing Celine or talking negatively about her here. I DO see a lot of people who, posts after posts, complain about what others are talking about.

 

Why not have a dedicated thread for all these more "technical" talks? That way people who get angry when they read about this stuff can completely avoid the topic?

 

It's Time to realase the song on streaming platforms, it could be an other french hit for her, this song suits to her so well.

Posted (edited)

 

 

The problem is assuming that people who talk about the "voice" thing are not happy. That's just plain wrong, and seems like such a childish attitude. I really don't get why people litteraly get ANGRY towards people who talk about a subject that might not interest you personally.

 

What does it change in your life that some people want to analyze and dissect a performance of their favorite singer, weither they are actually right or wrong? Isn't a forum supposed to be a place for discussion? I don't see anybody bashing Celine or talking negatively about her here. I DO see a lot of people who, posts after posts, complain about what others are talking about.

 

Why not have a dedicated thread for all these more "technical" talks? That way people who get angry when they read about this stuff can completely avoid the topic?

 

What’s wrong is that instead of being happy seeing her performed doing what she loves not seeing for 4 years onstage. The focus is the voice right away (is she singing? Oh that’s lipped oh that’s from years back blah)

 

That’s what I see it’s like they just logged on. Then, went straight away to talk about is she doing this or not.

 

No praises and all after seeing her at the top of eiffel tower being so iconic from a comeback. I don’t think it’s normal as a fan. But a hater will do that.

 

I’m not mad about it but the talk about it is somewhat negative because again they just talk straight about the pre recorded thing. No praises or being happy for the comeback. So, the vibe is bad. so what’s the outcome? Negative vibe.

 

And i’ll agree that it should be in a separate topic. Be negative there and say

 

“Oh it’s not her current voice”, “Guys! There’s a vegas show. Should the people go to her concert because it looks like we will be hearing pre recorded/will be hearing recycled vocals”

 

Just because she did that in a special event that doesn’t mean she will not sing live in her concert. If you’re really a fan of hers you would know. Almost all of her special events performance are pre recorded. But when it comes for her concert there’s live vocals.

 

It’s just that some members sound it like they’re surprised about the pre recorded thing I mean even in BBMA 2 of the performance are recycled from her Vegas show. Even the usual (POL, IACBTMN….) like they forgot about it. So, I don’t know what’s surprising there.

 

Comeback when it’s vegas time. Her concert. Not a special event.

 

And again special events like Olympics are required to do pre recorded.

Edited by jpatdeleon09
  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

What’s wrong is that instead of being happy seeing her performed doing what she loves not seeing for 4 years onstage. The focus is the voice right away (is she singing? Oh that’s lipped oh that’s from years back blah)

 

That’s what I see it’s like they just logged on. Then, went straight away to talk about is she doing this or not.

 

No praises and all after seeing her at the top of eiffel tower being so iconic from a comeback. I don’t think it’s normal as a fan. But a hater will do that.

 

I’m not mad about it but the talk about it is somewhat negative because again they just talk straight about the pre recorded thing. No praises or being happy for the comeback. So, the vibe is bad. so what’s the outcome? Negative vibe.

 

And i’ll agree that it should be in a separate topic. Be negative there and say

 

“Oh it’s not her current voice”, “Guys! There’s a vegas show. Should the people go to her concert because it looks like we will be hearing pre recorded/will be hearing recycled vocals”

 

Just because she did that in a special event that doesn’t mean she will not sing live in her concert. If you’re really a fan of hers you would know. Almost all of her special events performance are pre recorded. But when it comes for her concert there’s live vocals.

 

It’s just that some members sound it like they’re surprised about the pre recorded thing I mean even in BBMA 2 of the performance are recycled from her Vegas show. Even the usual (POL, IACBTMN….) like they forgot about it. So, I don’t know what’s surprising there.

 

Comeback when it’s vegas time. Her concert. Not a special event.

 

And again special events like Olympics are required to do pre recorded.

 

Can we just say it was a historical moment !

Posted (edited)

 

 

Can we just say it was a historical moment !

 

Exactly! Focus on the moment she being there. The comeback people! It’s so iconic! She stole the show. Everyone was waiting for her for 4 hours.

 

The tree! People the tree! not the apples LOL

 

since we all know all performers are going to do pre recorded anyways

Edited by jpatdeleon09
  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

What’s wrong is that instead of being happy seeing her performed doing what she loves not seeing for 4 years onstage. The focus is the voice right away (is she singing? Oh that’s lipped oh that’s from years back blah)

 

That’s what I see it’s like they just logged on. Then, went straight away to talk about is she doing this or not.

 

No praises and all after seeing her at the top of eiffel tower being so iconic from a comeback. I don’t think it’s normal as a fan. But a hater will do that.

 

I’m not mad about it but the talk about it is somewhat negative because again they just talk straight about the pre recorded thing. No praises or being happy for the comeback. So, the vibe is bad. so what’s the outcome? Negative vibe.

 

And i’ll agree that it should be in a separate topic. Be negative there and say

 

“Oh it’s not her current voice”, “Guys! There’s a vegas show. Should the people go to her concert because it looks like we will be hearing pre recorded/will be hearing recycled vocals”

 

Just because she did that in a special event that doesn’t mean she will not sing live in her concert. If you’re really a fan of hers you would know. Almost all of her special events performance are pre recorded. But when it comes for her concert there’s live vocals.

 

Who on here said that because she might have pre-recorded a performance, she is automatically going to do that in her shows too?

 

Why do you assume that anyone who talks about this does it to be negative?? This is your own personnal opinion, and I'm sorry but it's wrong.

Do you really think haters will spend their time on a Celine Dion forum analyzing the very details of a performance just to "hate" on the artist?

 

Guys, this is show business, wether you like it or not, there happens to be a technical side of things with ANY performance. Things are not magical. Pre-recorded tracks, lipsync, pre-recorded visuals, some tricks here and there that most people might not even be aware of. These things DO happen, and I'm NOT necessarily talking about this specific performance.

 

But talking about those things don't automatically make you a hater!! Painting in a very negative light anyone who dare talk about this make you seem like one tho.

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
What’s next now? They must have something planned, no? This can’t be the end. I thought about a new French album, but nothing came… Edited by ryba
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
I think vegas will be announced next week.
Posted (edited)

 

 

Who on here said that because she might have pre-recorded a performance, she is automatically going to do that in her shows too?

 

Why do you assume that anyone who talks about this does it to be negative?? This is your own personnal opinion, and I'm sorry but it's wrong.

Do you really think haters will spend their time on a Celine Dion forum analyzing the very details of a performance just to "hate" on the artist?

 

Guys, this is show business, wether you like it or not, there happens to be a technical side of things with ANY performance. Things are not magical. Pre-recorded tracks, lipsync, pre-recorded visuals, some tricks here and there that most people might not even be aware of. These things DO happen, and I'm NOT necessarily talking about this specific performance.

 

But talking about those things don't automatically make you a hater!! Painting in a very negative light anyone who dare talk about this make you seem like one tho.

 

Back read everything. And you’ll see it.

 

And me assuming that who talks about it sounds negative? Is there anything positive on that? And yes, it happened before years ago the pretenders lol

 

I know it’s SHOW BUSINESS and Lipsync, Pre recorded and blah blah were invented ever since. So what’s surprising there? Singers do this not just her.

 

Well, we are all here assuming things, right? So, i assume “some” are just making issues - i assumed he/she’s a hater.

 

Why not being happy for her comeback? The iconic comeback. Since we already know about “it” anyways :)

 

Btw, first time seeing you here even though you’re a member since 2008. Now, I’m curious what your first post in this thread.. just curious nothing negative

Edited by jpatdeleon09
Posted

Ohhhh

 

 

 

 

 

Holy night the stars a brightly shinning. It’s so fast! Next month. Ber months. Christmas time again.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...