angelil78 Posted March 25, 2017 at 07:50 PM Posted March 25, 2017 at 07:50 PM OMG GUYS How does a moment is the sing that illustrates the beauty and the beast part, in the new show disney illumination at Disneyland paris for the 25th anniversary !!! https://www.facebook...55302976647871/ Just look at the facebook live on their page so happy, I'm going to Disneyland paris in two weeks. I will film that for you. They have Queen B. We have Goddess C. Céline starts on 32:00 That was very cool. I love that they are using HDAMLF for BATB Bugs me that John Legend is singing BATB like he owns it pfff. yeah I'm still not liking someone else than Céline trying to make the song theirs 4 Quote
sfbaysinger Posted March 26, 2017 at 02:31 AM Posted March 26, 2017 at 02:31 AM I like John Legend but that really bugs me too. And come on, people, Arianna Grande? Sorry to any of her fans out there, I know they're trying for a younger image. but really? That was the female singer they chose? I just don't get that. Again, I sm dorry to offend anyone. I do like one or two of her songs. Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
ceon Posted March 26, 2017 at 02:43 AM Posted March 26, 2017 at 02:43 AM https://youtu.be/S_m8n2b5t-w 3 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted March 26, 2017 at 03:46 AM Posted March 26, 2017 at 03:46 AM https://youtu.be/S_m8n2b5t-w I LOVE IT! CHILLS! 2 Quote
Simon Posted March 26, 2017 at 10:19 AM Posted March 26, 2017 at 10:19 AM https://youtu.be/S_m8n2b5t-w Amazing! And suddenly Céline comes out of the castle 2 Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
mairtin Posted March 26, 2017 at 07:53 PM Posted March 26, 2017 at 07:53 PM I'm absolutely in awe of this song, I adore it. It's very rare that a Céline song makes me change my mind so drastically. I'm especially loving the deeper tone of her voice and the phrasing, including the subtle accent which simply compliments the song with tons of character. 7 Quote
Popular Post Javito Posted March 26, 2017 at 11:13 PM Popular Post Posted March 26, 2017 at 11:13 PM (edited) Just came back from watching the movie in original English version (in Spain we have the bad habit to dub into Spanish every foreign movie we get in cinemas ). I'm absolutely in awe after it, I was a child again during two hours I expected a good story and lots of visual effects already, but it was much more than that. The photography and the treatment of colour of this movie is just overwhelming The new music and the orchestrations are those of the big golden days of old movies and BIG cinema. Top notch everything! If there's one only thing I disliked, that's the looks of the beast. It was much more scary the animated beast of 1991 than this human-looking beast. Too human, especially those teeth And also the new version of the main song by Ariana and John Legend, that looks so out of place in such a classic movie. Didn't Disney find some more classy singers to perform here? I'm not sure if their version will stand the test of time here Other than that, everything was spot-on. A magnificent cast, and like I said, the photography and the colour is amazing, especially in the scenes of Villeneuve :blush: And of course, needless to say that Céline's new song is the cherry on the cake of all it Edited March 26, 2017 at 11:19 PM by Javito 11 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Simon Posted March 27, 2017 at 06:54 AM Posted March 27, 2017 at 06:54 AM And also the new version of the main song by Ariana and John Legend, that looks so out of place in such a classic movie. Didn't Disney find some more classy singers to perform here? I'm not sure if their version will stand the test of time here Thank God it comes after Céline's song when everyone is already leaving 5 Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
marc-02 Posted March 27, 2017 at 10:21 AM Posted March 27, 2017 at 10:21 AM The BATB soundtrack goes downto No. 4 from last week's No. 3 at the Billboard 200. Though the album a 74 percent sales gain! "The "Beauty and the Beast (2017)" soundtrack slips one rung to No. 4, despite a 74-percent sales gain thanks to its box office dominance. The set, which features appearances from Ariana Grande, Celine Dion and Josh Groban, sold 99,000 units in its second week. That figure is the largest sales week for a soundtrack since the "Suicide Squad" album, which bowed with 128,000 units sold on the August 27, 2016-dated chart." Read more: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00107311.html#ixzz4cWK24OhQ Follow us: @aceshowbiz on Twitter | 207963136532 on Facebook 2 Quote
Daysleeper Posted March 27, 2017 at 11:56 AM Posted March 27, 2017 at 11:56 AM Yesterday I was watching the 1991 animated version on DVD and tonight I'm going to cinema to see the new "Beauty and the Beast". I'm pretty excited and I feel like a kid again especially because my parents and my sister are coming with me. 5 Quote
marc-02 Posted March 27, 2017 at 01:50 PM Posted March 27, 2017 at 01:50 PM A live version of the song: 1 Quote
marc-02 Posted March 27, 2017 at 01:58 PM Posted March 27, 2017 at 01:58 PM Acoustic version https://youtu.be/7zpFoRToU6k 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted March 27, 2017 at 02:05 PM Posted March 27, 2017 at 02:05 PM Can't wait céline to sing this song LIVE. Imagine the orchestral instrumentation of Scott! 2 Quote
marc-02 Posted March 27, 2017 at 02:13 PM Posted March 27, 2017 at 02:13 PM The Thai version of the song: 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted March 27, 2017 at 02:28 PM Posted March 27, 2017 at 02:28 PM Lol! Posting all these different video versions of this beautiful song because, drum roll please, NONE exist with Celine. I wish they would give us a video. **sigh** 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
flutefreak Posted March 27, 2017 at 03:00 PM Posted March 27, 2017 at 03:00 PM Saw the movie yesterday and it was fantastic! So happy that Celine was involved with her song! Having said that I was disappointed that most people got up and left during it . Guess they aren't Celine fans. No one at all stayed for the Ariana/John and Josh songs though except for my Mom and I. 1 Quote
donpi86 Posted March 27, 2017 at 04:07 PM Posted March 27, 2017 at 04:07 PM Just came back from watching the movie in original English version (in Spain we have the bad habit to dub into Spanish every foreign movie we get in cinemas ). I'm absolutely in awe after it, I was a child again during two hours I expected a good story and lots of visual effects already, but it was much more than that. The photography and the treatment of colour of this movie is just overwhelming The new music and the orchestrations are those of the big golden days of old movies and BIG cinema. Top notch everything! And of course, needless to say that Céline's new song is the cherry on the cake of all it I think we saw two different movies...hehehehe ;-) Luckily I saw the movie in english too... I had nightmares thinking I was going to see it in spanish (much more when I discovered also the songs where dubbed) Buut at the end I could see it in the original way... saying this... I think the movie is an absolut disaster and I only rescue Celine's song... hahahaha In my opinion there is nothing here "classic" or reminder of old golden musicals... Starting with the opening "Belle"... there is no big good choreography and there is a huuuge disarray in between actors movements, camera shots and musical rhythm... and this is because the original Menken soundtrack is designed in a very "cartoon" way (mainly in the "bonjour... bonjour.. part...") and sorry but Emma Watson is like a stick and is the worst lip sync I've seen in a musical... I think that the entire movie suffers a very important lack of musical genre rhythm. The Beast's "Evermore" became even uncomfortable for me to watch... really uncoordinated to be a full computer generated character. The same with "The beauty and the beast" song. "Gaston" song was kind of poor and the choreo seems a bit ill-defined. Josh Gad (amazing voice) but seems like a fatty person the first day of an aerobic lesson (not to mention that her queer acting seems like an old fashion not funny joke...) For me the production design, as the CGI, are too much... the castle is so excessive... and some days I get a little bit worry (with movies in general) what are the children of the future going to think about how is a simple wolf, watching all this computer animals so fake... hahaha... The Beast is an expected problem... really fake.. I couldn't connect with that character in the whole movie.. always so limited in movements and expressions because of the digital technique... So in conclusion, I thanks Disney for two reasons: 1)They call again Celine to make a new song, 2) When the movie finished, I could only think, I really want to see again the jewel that the animated film is, thanks for doing it first. #CGIhater Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted March 27, 2017 at 05:15 PM Posted March 27, 2017 at 05:15 PM I think we saw two different movies...hehehehe ;-) Luckily I saw the movie in english too... I had nightmares thinking I was going to see it in spanish (much more when I discovered also the songs where dubbed) Buut at the end I could see it in the original way... saying this... I think the movie is an absolut disaster and I only rescue Celine's song... hahahaha In my opinion there is nothing here "classic" or reminder of old golden musicals... Starting with the opening "Belle"... there is no big good choreography and there is a huuuge disarray in between actors movements, camera shots and musical rhythm... and this is because the original Menken soundtrack is designed in a very "cartoon" way (mainly in the "bonjour... bonjour.. part...") and sorry but Emma Watson is like a stick and is the worst lip sync I've seen in a musical... I think that the entire movie suffers a very important lack of musical genre rhythm. The Beast's "Evermore" became even uncomfortable for me to watch... really uncoordinated to be a full computer generated character. The same with "The beauty and the beast" song. "Gaston" song was kind of poor and the choreo seems a bit ill-defined. Josh Gad (amazing voice) but seems like a fatty person the first day of an aerobic lesson (not to mention that her queer acting seems like an old fashion not funny joke...) For me the production design, as the CGI, are too much... the castle is so excessive... and some days I get a little bit worry (with movies in general) what are the children of the future going to think about how is a simple wolf, watching all this computer animals so fake... hahaha... The Beast is an expected problem... really fake.. I couldn't connect with that character in the whole movie.. always so limited in movements and exp<b></b>ressions because of the digital technique... So in conclusion, I thanks Disney for two reasons: 1)They call again Celine to make a new song, 2) When the movie finished, I could only think, I really want to see again the jewel that the animated film is, thanks for doing it first. #CGIhater There are always haters .... but seems there are very few with this opinion with this film... everyone who I know say how magical and brilliant it is! Only heard good things.... Kev x 2 Quote
Javito Posted March 27, 2017 at 06:44 PM Posted March 27, 2017 at 06:44 PM (edited) I think we saw two different movies...hehehehe ;-) Luckily I saw the movie in english too... I had nightmares thinking I was going to see it in spanish (much more when I discovered also the songs where dubbed) Buut at the end I could see it in the original way... saying this... I think the movie is an absolut disaster and I only rescue Celine's song... hahahaha In my opinion there is nothing here "classic" or reminder of old golden musicals... Starting with the opening "Belle"... there is no big good choreography and there is a huuuge disarray in between actors movements, camera shots and musical rhythm... and this is because the original Menken soundtrack is designed in a very "cartoon" way (mainly in the "bonjour... bonjour.. part...") and sorry but Emma Watson is like a stick and is the worst lip sync I've seen in a musical... I think that the entire movie suffers a very important lack of musical genre rhythm. The Beast's "Evermore" became even uncomfortable for me to watch... really uncoordinated to be a full computer generated character. The same with "The beauty and the beast" song. "Gaston" song was kind of poor and the choreo seems a bit ill-defined. I'd say that BATB never intented to be a musical, but a cartoon tale with music acts, which is very different And that now it has been revisited into a live action movie with real actors. But still, it wasn't born to be a musical, not even in the theaters. Josh Gad (amazing voice) but seems like a fatty person the first day of an aerobic lesson (not to mention that her queer acting seems like an old fashion not funny joke...) But that's precisely what he's meant to look like! A fatty, clumsy character. He's not there to portray the ultimate ballet dancer you know. For that reason, I think he does his role very good. For me the production design, as the CGI, are too much... the castle is so excessive... and some days I get a little bit worry (with movies in general) what are the children of the future going to think about how is a simple wolf, watching all this computer animals so fake... hahaha... The Beast is an expected problem... really fake.. I couldn't connect with that character in the whole movie.. always so limited in movements and expressions because of the digital technique... So in conclusion, I thanks Disney for two reasons: 1)They call again Celine to make a new song, 2) When the movie finished, I could only think, I really want to see again the jewel that the animated film is, thanks for doing it first. #CGIhater I do grant you that one. The Beast character is the worst to me, he's expresionless and so stiff due to excessive CGI. Like I said, the animated 1991 beast is much more credible and scary than this new version! Edited March 27, 2017 at 06:45 PM by Javito 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
angelil78 Posted March 27, 2017 at 07:14 PM Posted March 27, 2017 at 07:14 PM (edited) My sister was showing my some snapchats from Kourtney Kardashian and she had the Beauty and The Beast on DVD and is watching it and snapping from some scenes. Scenes I did not want to see on some stupid KK snap ugh! I told my sister to stop following the KK girls because they are continuously bragging about their lifestyles and my sister told me that she often posts that she is seeing top movies at home that are still at the movies on DVD. But ok, it makes me think that Céline probably has BATB at home on a DVD Edited March 27, 2017 at 07:19 PM by angelil78 Quote
celinesounds Posted March 27, 2017 at 10:21 PM Posted March 27, 2017 at 10:21 PM Its weird I only played this song twice after released, but I loved it, maybe needs a music video to grow on me Quote #FREEJAVITO
LVCeline Posted March 28, 2017 at 05:27 AM Posted March 28, 2017 at 05:27 AM Just came back from watching the movie in original English version (in Spain we have the bad habit to dub into Spanish every foreign movie we get in cinemas ). I'm absolutely in awe after it, I was a child again during two hours I expected a good story and lots of visual effects already, but it was much more than that. The photography and the treatment of colour of this movie is just overwhelming The new music and the orchestrations are those of the big golden days of old movies and BIG cinema. Top notch everything! If there's one only thing I disliked, that's the looks of the beast. It was much more scary the animated beast of 1991 than this human-looking beast. Too human, especially those teeth And also the new version of the main song by Ariana and John Legend, that looks so out of place in such a classic movie. Didn't Disney find some more classy singers to perform here? I'm not sure if their version will stand the test of time here Other than that, everything was spot-on. A magnificent cast, and like I said, the photography and the colour is amazing, especially in the scenes of Villeneuve :blush: And of course, needless to say that Céline's new song is the cherry on the cake of all it I saw it today and felt exactly the same way you did! My friend thought it was horrible though, I just can't understand how people couldn't love it! It was very nostalgic for me, that was a huge movie of my childhood. I thought the beast was pretty good though, I only disliked when he turned human. I didn't feel any chemistry between them once he turned human, but it was only at the very end. Wonderful movie though, I absolutely adored it! Quote
Popular Post Peppercorn1991 Posted March 28, 2017 at 01:04 PM Popular Post Posted March 28, 2017 at 01:04 PM 4 Million guys!! Kev x 11 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted March 28, 2017 at 04:14 PM Posted March 28, 2017 at 04:14 PM 4 Million guys!! https://youtu.be/WnLsaCLdoMQ Kev x With so many positive reviews Disney should film a music video to promote this incredible song.The film already grossed $693 million worldwide, making it the highest-grossing film of 2017! 2 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
mike_z Posted March 28, 2017 at 06:18 PM Posted March 28, 2017 at 06:18 PM Dan Stevens' song has been getting a lot more views than Céline's lately: Quote
Katie Posted March 28, 2017 at 09:00 PM Posted March 28, 2017 at 09:00 PM Doing well in Hong Kong https://www.hotmusiccharts.com/hk/itunes 5 Quote
Del Posted March 29, 2017 at 10:20 AM Posted March 29, 2017 at 10:20 AM I saw the movie over the weekend with friends and enjoyed it. At the end of the movie my friends literally jumped out of there seats to leave and I said I'll meet you outside in a few minutes. I wasn't going to miss Celine singing. It was nice to hear her in the theatre despite the noise of people leaving, talking and the lady near me trying to calm down from hysterically crying at the end of the movie. 3 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
jpatdeleon09 Posted March 29, 2017 at 10:41 AM Posted March 29, 2017 at 10:41 AM I nearly cried when they turned into antiques (also mrs. potts and chip scene) - people were like Ahhhh when chip jumped. Quote
smw Posted March 29, 2017 at 04:00 PM Posted March 29, 2017 at 04:00 PM Is there anything we can do to get Disney to make a music video for How Does A Moment Last Forever?? They can certainly afford it! And the song deserves it. It'd be a great boost for Celine's English career!! 1 Quote
angelil78 Posted March 29, 2017 at 04:24 PM Posted March 29, 2017 at 04:24 PM Believe me I wish!! but I think we can let the subject go because it will never happen sadly She will not do any promotion for the song 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.