browseceline Posted April 18, 2017 at 02:39 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 02:39 PM Ok I'm offended My sister bought the animated Beauty and The Beast DVD from 1992 for her kids and it has the Ariana and John version of Beauty And the Beast and not Célines version!! WTF!! I'll have to go over to her house and double check to make sure. I can't believe that Disney did that!! No no no no that can't be happening! please say this is a late Aprils fools joke... Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Xpresso Posted April 18, 2017 at 03:34 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 03:34 PM Let's wait until we know for sure... I doubt this is correct. Quote
angelil78 Posted April 18, 2017 at 03:51 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 03:51 PM I will confirm today. I am hoping my sister is just confused. But she should know Célines voice since she has seen her live 3 times with me. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted April 18, 2017 at 05:00 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 05:00 PM I will confirm today. I am hoping my sister is just confused. But she should know Célines voice since she has seen her live 3 times with me. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk OMG really? What an offense! It doesn't make much sense since Ariana and John's version was recorded specifically for the new live action version of the movie... Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
angelil78 Posted April 18, 2017 at 05:25 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 05:25 PM At my sisters house now and ruined my nieces day by fast forwarding. Here was some crying involved lol It's Céline singing! ! I am so relieved! !I had a small argument with my sister and she said it wasn't her bit I told her that it was célines young voice hehe. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk 1 Quote
angelil78 Posted April 18, 2017 at 06:13 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 06:13 PM I can't edit my post above. It's some new DVD version of BATB, 2 disc set and it says in the back that it has a new music video. I bet it's the John and Ariana version of BATB. I could't check it out because I caused WWIII with my nieces lol. I'll have to steal it when they aren't watching But I'm super relieved that they didn't change the Céline version! Quote
Xpresso Posted April 18, 2017 at 07:05 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 07:05 PM You did cause WWIII on this forum though... 3 Quote
angelil78 Posted April 18, 2017 at 07:39 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 07:39 PM You did cause WWIII on this forum though... sorry. It was just a huge shock to me. I've been a bad mood all day because of this lol! I told my sister what she has done to the Céline fans through me. All her fault 1 Quote
angelil78 Posted April 19, 2017 at 11:40 PM Posted April 19, 2017 at 11:40 PM Just came back from seeing the movie for the first time and I absolutely loved the movie! And I love how the HDAMLF theme can be heard through out the movie There weren't many people at the cinema but I was the last one sitting, listening to Céline sing her song. Along with my sister, I demanded she would sit through the song. There were two other girls sitting but they left half way through the song. I think I love the song more now than before 1 Quote
Xpresso Posted April 20, 2017 at 12:16 AM Posted April 20, 2017 at 12:16 AM Is that the same sister who thought Ariana and John were singing B&B on the old DVD version? Did she think Ariana was also singing How Does A Moment...? 2 Quote
angelil78 Posted April 20, 2017 at 12:23 AM Posted April 20, 2017 at 12:23 AM Is that the same sister who thought Ariana and John were singing B&B on the old DVD version? Did she think Ariana was also singing How Does A Moment...? Yup the same one I've been educating her yesterday and today lol and she told me after the movie that Ariana was terrible while singing BATB Success!! She knows the difference now And I kept touching her leg each time HDAMLF theme was playing in the movie just so she would know how important the song was 1 Quote
Simon Posted April 20, 2017 at 09:43 AM Posted April 20, 2017 at 09:43 AM Has anyone recorded the credits at the cinema? It had a longer intro and sounded different. Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
celinesounds Posted April 20, 2017 at 10:51 AM Posted April 20, 2017 at 10:51 AM Is that the same sister who thought Ariana and John were singing B&B on the old DVD version? Did she think Ariana was also singing How Does A Moment...? same thing can happen to people who never saw a real chicken 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
GameC Posted April 20, 2017 at 12:16 PM Posted April 20, 2017 at 12:16 PM Has anyone recorded the credits at the cinema? It had a longer intro and sounded different. Yes, I did some time ago https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5mg7fgb8et57e1b/AABYvpmyOiaWc9Yp4r9OuiiDa?dl=0 1 Quote
Simon Posted April 20, 2017 at 12:37 PM Posted April 20, 2017 at 12:37 PM Yes, I did some time ago https://www.dropbox....p4r9OuiiDa?dl=0 Awesome - thank you! Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
A new day... Posted April 20, 2017 at 12:58 PM Posted April 20, 2017 at 12:58 PM I will confirm today. I am hoping my sister is just confused. But she should know Célines voice since she has seen her live 3 times with me. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk OH GOD I almost had a heart attack reading this Quote
angelil78 Posted April 20, 2017 at 01:02 PM Posted April 20, 2017 at 01:02 PM OH GOD I almost had a heart attack reading this I know!!!! It totally ruined my day! I even cancelled stuff I was meant to be doing after work so that I could go and visit my sister to confirm it! I should have checked myself before posting here, sorry. I was just soooo upset 1 Quote
Popular Post MaiconSC Posted April 20, 2017 at 04:37 PM Popular Post Posted April 20, 2017 at 04:37 PM http://i.makeagif.com/media/4-20-2017/LivEcZ.gif 10 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 20, 2017 at 06:39 PM Posted April 20, 2017 at 06:39 PM http://i.makeagif.com/media/4-20-2017/LivEcZ.gif Omg I love this! 3 Quote
Luki Dion Posted April 21, 2017 at 02:07 AM Posted April 21, 2017 at 02:07 AM Omg I love this! She is a GIF maker Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
québecflower Posted April 25, 2017 at 05:15 AM Posted April 25, 2017 at 05:15 AM Hm. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsKKuCUYUMUthe song could not go to the oscars without a video, maybe they finally see who will give the best chances to win. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
marc-02 Posted April 25, 2017 at 05:38 AM Posted April 25, 2017 at 05:38 AM clarki32 this song is winning an oscar!!! Reply EdieeNE AND THE OSCAR GOES TO...... Reply 1 Quote
marc-02 Posted April 25, 2017 at 05:40 AM Posted April 25, 2017 at 05:40 AM it's a good thing they have not yet taken down the audio only version... just like they did with Groban's Evermore.... 1 Quote
chawatak Posted April 25, 2017 at 06:20 AM Posted April 25, 2017 at 06:20 AM Great! They finally made an MV and it's not just a slideshow lol. Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
Simon Posted April 25, 2017 at 06:39 AM Posted April 25, 2017 at 06:39 AM Pity Céline is not in the video... still better than the slideshow 3 Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
angelil78 Posted April 25, 2017 at 08:33 AM Posted April 25, 2017 at 08:33 AM The video has been up for 1 day and almost has 29 thousand views, isn't that kinda good viewing ? or what.. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted April 25, 2017 at 10:02 AM Posted April 25, 2017 at 10:02 AM Well about time I guess. Better late than never? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
takeachance Posted April 25, 2017 at 06:54 PM Posted April 25, 2017 at 06:54 PM Wish Celine was in it though 1 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.