Jump to content

"How Does a Moment Last Forever" (Beauty and the Beast O.S.T.) - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
She hasn't done any promotion after the launch of her French album for the new singles, how come she's supposed to promote this movie song? :down:

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

They are saving all their budget for her first comeback video of her new english single...

I wish... i hope haha

 

She hasn't done any promotion after the launch of her French album for the new singles, how come she's supposed to promote this movie song? :down:

  • Like 1
Posted
Radio airplay is promo after all... I'm afraid we won't be getting any live performance of the song on TV, just audience-videos from Vegas :down:

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted

Yes, at least there's radio airplay (thank God, otherwise the scope and promotion of this new music would be nonexistent :laugh:), but I mean, how can it be possible that in the era where visual material is most shared and most accessible due to social networks, and hence most needed than ever, Céline's music is completely disconnected from video material? It's a total divorce between music and visuals! :down:

 

Such a no sense :confused1: And you know I'm not talking about this movie song only, it's also about the Encore un soir, L'étoile, Si c'était á refaire videoclips etc.

 

When Céline looks back to this era of her career and its poor promotion, when she finds there's nothing released about these songs, I hope she doesn't regret this. So stupid from their part :doh:

  • Like 5

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

The song has been added the playlist of BBC Radio 2 in the UK for next week! :)

Thank God for the UK! At least they play her.
  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

No video, no promotion. They surely work in mysterious way...

 

Has anyone seen the movie in 3D? Is is good from the technical point of view? I'm a huge 3D movies fan but not all of them impress me like Guardians of the Galaxy did. And of course Titanic 3D ;)

Posted

Celine's video may have more than 4 million views.. the coverversion of beauty and the beast with Ariadna has already more than 51 million views! In three weeks time!

I don't see Celine's song reach the 50 million in three weeks or she should come up with a video asap!

  • Like 1
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
As long as she stay with Sony, do not expect anything good will happen to her career.
  • Like 1
Posted

As long as she stay with Sony, do not expect anything good will happen to her career.

+1

Posted
Yeah I think it's time, long over due to change recording company.
  • Like 1
Posted

Wikipedia 'How Does a Moment Last Forever' article looks good now:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_Does_a_Moment_Last_Forever

The song charted in more countries than you think :)

 

That picture on there is awful! I've said it tons of times and I'll say it again! Who can change it?

 

Kev x

  • Like 1
Posted

That picture on there is awful! I've said it tons of times and I'll say it again! Who can change it?

 

Kev x

 

I like that picture, she's so cute in it

Posted
No video, no promotion. They surely work in mysterious way...

 

Honestly, do you really think a music video for the song would do anything for Céline's career?

je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted (edited)
She was unable to promote it? What???? Edited by Maicool4
http://25.media.tumblr.com/22b69ef7c7f608e391c2b0c3273c6fd9/tumblr_mszgokm8hq1r1kly2o1_400.gif

Posted

No video, no promotion. They surely work in mysterious way...

 

Has anyone seen the movie in 3D? Is is good from the technical point of view? I'm a huge 3D movies fan but not all of them impress me like Guardians of the Galaxy did. And of course Titanic 3D ;)

 

I watched it in 3D. It was pretty good and even more enchanting.

  • Like 1

You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur

4vsjj4do.jpg

♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥

Posted

She was unable to promote it? What????

 

Yeah when asked to sing the song, she gave them heads up that she couldn't do any promotion.

Posted

Because she is rehearsing for the European Tour i guess

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk

 

 

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted

And hopefully resting her voice a bit before lv starts up again.

If she did it all and then her voice was suffering, how many on here would then be moaning, saying she should have rested a bit. She can't record, rehearse, promote, and rest all at the same time 😂

  • Like 4
Posted
Horrible video
http://25.media.tumblr.com/22b69ef7c7f608e391c2b0c3273c6fd9/tumblr_mszgokm8hq1r1kly2o1_400.gif

Posted

Disney Music has released a (sort of) music video for Josh Groban's 'Evermore':

 

 

Was about to post the same thing!

 

It seems they're pushing this song more than HDAMLF... I now wouldn't pe surprised if this would be the only song they'll submit for Oscar consideration.

Posted
And a little update on the youtube views of the songs. Belle (4.4m) is about to catch up with HDAMLF (4.5m) ... And not too far behind, Dan's Evermore is slowly closing the gap...
Posted

 

 

Was about to post the same thing!

 

It seems they're pushing this song more than HDAMLF... I now wouldn't pe surprised if this would be the only song they'll submit for Oscar consideration.

but i will be surprised ,i mean why ,why not celine song ,it makes me mad
Posted
Disney Music has released a (sort of) music video for Josh Groban's 'Evermore':

 

Seems like they want to push this one..

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk

 

 

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted

 

Seems like they want to push this one..

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk

I don't like it. :mellow:
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...