Jump to content

Céline Dion Live 2017 (tour) - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
They're cutting already?!?

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
can anybody pls make a media file for us
Posted (edited)
Je Sais Pas. Edited by dawn
Posted
Yep Ordinaire is gone.... :mellow:
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
She changed her hair again!
  • Like 2

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
JSP is one of my fav songs
Posted
My gosh her voice is great tonight!
  • Like 3
Posted
Beautiful
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted (edited)
Her hair remind me of the 2002 style... Edited by MaiconSC
  • Like 2
Posted

Links!?

 

 

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg

Posted

Her hair remind me of the 2001 style...

Yeah it made me think of an AND era performance.

  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
I don't like her voice in Immensité sorry. Too low and deep.

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
merci

 

 

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg

Posted
'Allo Kaven... :giggle:

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted (edited)
Love the crowd, so sweeeeet...reminds me of Paris last year, same interrupting before "Je t'aime encore"... Edited by Flymetothemoon
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
The screaming habit "on t'aime Celine" from the RH interrupting the song has become annoying, or is it just me? It breaks all the flow :mellow: Edited by Javito
  • Like 3

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
Very emotional tonight with JE...... :cry:
  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...