CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 01:31 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 01:31 AM Oh you mean there were other songs other than Le Ballet????? :laugh: :laugh:I'm not getting into that can of worms tonight! But why yes Sherri, yes 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted July 1, 2017 at 01:34 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 01:34 AM I'm not getting into that can of worms tonight! But why yes Sherri, yes Do you understand what I meant? No can of worms to be opened. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 01:37 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 01:37 AM Do you understand what I meant? No can of worms to be opened. Oh yes! I completely understand what you meant! I was just trying not to go overboard lol 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted July 1, 2017 at 01:52 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 01:52 AM I live the part after BYLM where she starts in English, "yes yes I want to ask you a favor.................. Pardon pardon..... " :wub: 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
chocolatechip15 Posted July 1, 2017 at 02:38 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 02:38 AM I miss interviews with her during this tour. Surely there would be some or more. Is it because she doesn't have a manager? Plus she isn't spending much time out with the fans at the hotel like she usually does. Just quick waves and polite thank yous and in she goes. Has anyone else noticed that? I believe Dave Platel is acting as her manager on an interim basis - he was seen with her a number of times, and I'm pretty sure one of the Montreal newspapers quoted someone from her tour team as saying Dave was acting as her manager until she chose a permanent one. Maybe she just doesn't feel like giving interviews? She certainly doesn't need the promotion! (I miss the interviews, too). 5 Quote
Brandon Posted July 1, 2017 at 03:00 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 03:00 AM No, biscuit questioned your gender because I called you a negative Nancy. He/she specifically responded to that comment. It was a language barrier. Long lost comment? It was yesterday lmao. I apologized for calling you a name, and me calling you out on being rude, is not rude. It is simply the truth. Like I said earlier, I didn't come at you combative, until you came at me the way you did with your snark and sarcasm for no reason.Right you called me negative nancy. what do you expect. candies and flowers? you get what you deserve and receive.Buh-bye now ... Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
sfbaysinger Posted July 1, 2017 at 03:01 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 03:01 AM I live the part after BYLM where she starts in English, "yes yes I want to ask you a favor.................. Pardon pardon..... " :wub: I was thinking, I wonder if she forgot where she was! lol I love how quickly she turned it around! 2 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
scielle Posted July 1, 2017 at 03:29 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 03:29 AM List of songs performed by Celine the past month: 01.I Surrender02.Where Does My Heart Beat Now03.Because You Loved Me04.It's All Coming Back To Me Now05.(If You Can't Sing It) You'll Have To Swing It (Mr Paganini)06.Quand Ca Balance07.Recovering08.Beauty And The Beast09.How Does A Moment Last Forever10.All By Myself11.A New Day Has Come12.That's The Way It Is13.I'm Alive14.My Heart Will Go On15.Kiss16.Purple Rain17.Love Can Move Mountains18.River Deep-Mountain High19.The Show Must Go On 20.I Drove All Night21.Taking Chances22.Loved Me Back To Life23.The Reason24.Think Twice25.The Colour Of My Love26.My Love27.I'm Your Angel28.Refuse To Dance29.Love Is All We Need30.Misled31.Treat Her Like A Lady32.Black And White33.Love Of My Life 34.Dans Un Autre Monde35.Terre36.L'etoile37.Ordinaire38.On Ne Change Pas39.Je Sais Pas40.Immensite41.Et Je T'aime Encore42.Zora Sourit43.Si C'etait A Refaire44.A Vous45.Le Ballet46.S'il Suffisait D'aimer47.Un Garcon Pas Comme Les Autres (Ziggy)48.Tous Les Blues Sont Ecrits Pour Toi49.Encore Un Soir50.Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore (Acoustic Version) This woman is second to none! Whoever feels disappointed with Celine as an artist in general and the set-lists in particular is free to bring in the argument any singer who can do better... ^ Good luck with that. This is all the more astounding when you consider the news of Adele cancelling her last few Wembley shows due to vocal cord damage http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40465871She did 2/4 scheduled shows, I believe. Meanwhile, Celine has been singing basically non stop, 3 different set lists, dancing, shuttling between countries daily, AND being a single mom. And putting on a daily fashion show. How does she do it?! 6 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 1, 2017 at 03:39 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 03:39 AM (edited) This is all the more astounding when you consider the news of Adele cancelling her last few Wembley shows due to vocal cord damage http://www.bbc.com/n...t-arts-40465871She did 2/4 scheduled shows, I believe. Meanwhile, Celine has been singing basically non stop, 3 different set lists, dancing, shuttling between countries daily, AND being a single mom. And putting on a daily fashion show. How does she do it?! Adele should know that pre-recorded vocals helps to preserve her voice. If she don't want to hurt her vocal chords every year Edited July 1, 2017 at 03:40 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 1, 2017 at 03:41 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 03:41 AM You can do this live everyday without hurting your vocal chords Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 1, 2017 at 03:48 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 03:48 AM (edited) The best i could do... Took me so many hours to upload omg! https://youtu.be/zGBqOXRQ1p4 Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Edited July 1, 2017 at 03:50 AM by TiagoFragoso05 2 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
maria_k Posted July 1, 2017 at 04:16 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 04:16 AM This is all the more astounding when you consider the news of Adele cancelling her last few Wembley shows due to vocal cord damage http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40465871She did 2/4 scheduled shows, I believe. Meanwhile, Celine has been singing basically non stop, 3 different set lists, dancing, shuttling between countries daily, AND being a single mom. And putting on a daily fashion show. How does she do it?!Adele had this problem before, someone should have advised her to think twice before adding shows at Wembley, cant imagine how devastating it isand Celine is truly one of a kind, I hope no vocal problems for her Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 1, 2017 at 04:55 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 04:55 AM (edited) Right you called me negative nancy. what do you expect. candies and flowers? you get what you deserve and receive.Buh-bye now ... Didn't call you negative Nancy out of the blue... Not to mention that I apologized for name calling. And you still came at me. Edited July 1, 2017 at 04:56 AM by CelinesDIVO5 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Matias Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:42 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:42 AM (edited) Just listen to "Zora sourit"...not being performed since like...what? 1998?? SUBLIME! SHE still feel her old song like it was sung in '98...Im speechless....evend moved, amazing orchestra arregments.... https://youtu.be/uktc3oQY3-E?t=37m45s Edited July 1, 2017 at 05:43 AM by Matias 2 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Brody-Celine Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:42 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:42 AM Did any of you receive the email from TC saying Celine will not be doing any more M&G for the rest of the tour 😞 Quote
isurrender Posted July 1, 2017 at 06:08 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 06:08 AM (edited) So is that the longest live concert Celine ever made? Beside BYLM and Le Ballet (?) , no playback?😀 I read some comments that she sounded nasal and hoarse... I agree her voice sounded hoarse on some songs ( which is weird ...why on some only?) but she wasn't more nasal then usual to me. And to me she can't be both at same time as nasal is from the nose and hoarseness (if this word exist) us from the throat. that's 2 different technique. But a full live show outside with this weather is really good! And that note at the end of "Tous les blues". .. OMG!Was it the longest one? It was so the edge...^^ Edited July 1, 2017 at 06:08 AM by isurrender 1 Quote
Flymetothemoon Posted July 1, 2017 at 06:14 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 06:14 AM Did any of you receive the email from TC saying Celine will not be doing any more M&G for the rest of the tour 😞 http://www.celinedionforum.com/topic/55227-no-more-meet-and-greet-in-europe/#entry2255788 Quote
max24 Posted July 1, 2017 at 06:49 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 06:49 AM (edited) Could you post links to reviews in French newspapers/portals? Are there any? Are they positive after the Bordeaux concert? Edited July 1, 2017 at 06:50 AM by max24 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted July 1, 2017 at 06:57 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 06:57 AM My uploads are taken significantly longer than last time. Idk why. June 20th was 13gb which is about same as this. That managed to fully upload while I slept and woke up, done. This time I wake up and I'm 75% on One video and still have multiiple left. It's my last day here in London and I probably won't be around Wi-Fi very much so may have to wait until later to finish these. Sorry Quote
zuv Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:08 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:08 AM Le Ballet from instagram:https://www.instagram.com/p/BV8Cbixhhh6/?tagged=celinedionhttps://www.instagram.com/p/BV8BU-9lx04/?tagged=celinedionOmg loll she did NOT!!! WoaaaaaThat cat suite dacing like that with this hot guy!!??!DamnnnnnnnHot! But is it?! Yeah it is lolllCrazyyyyy 2 Quote
Luki Dion Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:21 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:21 AM Glad she adds some high note in Je Sais Pas like she did in 2008. hope for more note for the next French concert. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:21 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:21 AM Does anybody know what's the name of the guy who looks like Partick Swayze? Quote
celinesounds Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:30 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:30 AM tonight is other night Quote #FREEJAVITO
Flymetothemoon Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:02 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:02 AM Does anybody know what's the name of the guy who looks like Partick Swayze? Got it! A friend of mine freaked out when he saw the last pictures of the performance in good quality and he immediately recognised him as an old dancing teacher of him!!! The name of the dancer that has turned upside down Celine's fandom since yesterday is José Muñoz and he's a talented dancer, model, actor and teacher from Málaga, Spain! I'm SO so proud that our national talent has been of use again for Celine, and in that amazing way! 1 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:59 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:59 AM (edited) Part 2/8. 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 will be later today. Leaving wifi shortly to enjoy last day of vacation. Edited July 1, 2017 at 09:00 AM by Tyler1991 1 Quote
Critiaslux Posted July 1, 2017 at 09:05 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 09:05 AM http://lh3.ggpht.com/_lyiyJ2yzrig/SrG07Racp-I/AAAAAAAAEjs/OcQg48Aol48/patrick_swayze_31%5B2%5D.jpg?imgmax=800 OMG Celine paid tribute to Dirty Dancing : I was a big fan of the movie 30 years ago. I feel old now. So true :-) Amazing what she tried :-) 2 Quote
Critiaslux Posted July 1, 2017 at 09:07 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 09:07 AM Just listen to "Zora sourit"...not being performed since like...what? 1998?? SUBLIME! SHE still feel her old song like it was sung in '98...Im speechless....evend moved, amazing orchestra arregments.... https://youtu.be/uktc3oQY3-E?t=37m45s Actually first time she sang it in concert. And maybe fist time live. Quote
noyau Posted July 1, 2017 at 09:18 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 09:18 AM (edited) Finally I am very happy with the French setlist, I would like to apologize for having said that I was sad because of it ^^But I have to explain more : "That's the way it is" is my teenage song, the lyrics helped me when I was younger and I think it is a really great song to be performed live. But she never sang it when I saw her in 1999, 2008, 2013, 2015.This year, I will attend two shows : Berne and Nice. I know that I will have the French setlist in Nice, but I don't know which setlist I will have in Berne. I hope so much that it will be the English setlist but I told to myself "if there is the French setlist, maybe the reward will be "Tu sauras" (which is my favorite song from "Encore un soir") or maybe "That's the way it is" will also be on the French setlist". So that's why I was a little bit sad. This is now the real debate : will she perform in French or English in Bern ? Usually, she comes in Geneva or in Zürich in Switzerland, where there is no problem : Geneva in French and Zürich in English. But this year, she comes in Berne, which is in a bilingual canton, and she doesn't come in any other city in Switzerland. So this a real question. Do you have any clue ? I have also to say that I am very very very happy to have the luck to see her twice this year, and I count the days !!! (14 for now ^^). I am sure that I will have a beautiful evening even if it is the French setlist in Bern. (or maybe it will be a mix of both languages ?...) Edited July 1, 2017 at 09:19 AM by noyau Quote ***I speak French, sorry for my mistakes in English. I would be very happy if you write me a private message to tell me when I make mistakes, as I want to improve my English***
takeachance Posted July 1, 2017 at 09:50 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 09:50 AM Ha ha !! This thread is on fire !! Keep it up people !! 😂😂 The resemblance to Patrick Swayze is incredible !! Amazing performance ! Has any media in other countries / continents caught onto "la bellet " yet ? In sure many would have a field day with it !! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Evulik Posted July 1, 2017 at 10:16 AM Posted July 1, 2017 at 10:16 AM Just listen to "Zora sourit"...not being performed since like...what? 1998?? SUBLIME! SHE still feel her old song like it was sung in '98...Im speechless....evend moved, amazing orchestra arregments.... https://youtu.be/uktc3oQY3-E?t=37m45s Zora sourit was the highlight number 1 for me. It was an amazing perfomance. She and the orchestra just amazing. I have no words..... 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.