celine19 Posted July 1, 2017 at 03:39 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 03:39 PM (edited) http://www.varzesh11.com/images/gallery/stade-pierre-mauroy-stadium-28235.jpg Perfect place tonight....they can close the roof Edited July 1, 2017 at 03:47 PM by celine19 2 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
DionFanAlways Posted July 1, 2017 at 03:58 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 03:58 PM and the accoustic version of PQTME. Just thinking of that version of PQTME has me in tears. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Brandon Posted July 1, 2017 at 04:01 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 04:01 PM Ive also notice that she been wearing rene wedding ring a lot lately,She wore it even when she did the erotic dance with Le Ballet 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Moo112 Posted July 1, 2017 at 04:36 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 04:36 PM Ive also notice that she been wearing rene wedding ring a lot lately, When, I haven't noticed I usually notice stuff like that? Quote
Moo112 Posted July 1, 2017 at 04:38 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 04:38 PM She wore it even when she did the erotic dance with Le Ballet She had no rings on dancing to le ballet. Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:00 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:00 PM 26 tickets left!! 1 Quote
wjd Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:24 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:24 PM (edited) Does this count as part of her LIVE tour in 2017? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbwVcKGGX04 https://twitter.com/...083479714390016 Happy Canada Day y'all! Edited July 1, 2017 at 05:25 PM by wjd 7 Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
browseceline Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:25 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:25 PM (edited) http://www.varzesh11.com/images/gallery/stade-pierre-mauroy-stadium-28235.jpg Perfect place tonight....they can close the roof My goodness. That is huge i like the more intimate venues more because those people in the back only can look on screens from a big distance and see a lightshow with a very tiny Celine in the middle.. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Edited July 1, 2017 at 05:27 PM by browseceline 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Javito Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:27 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:27 PM When does the fun start tonight? 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
browseceline Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:28 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:28 PM http://www.varzesh11.com/images/gallery/stade-pierre-mauroy-stadium-28235.jpg Perfect place tonight....they can close the roof Looks like a giant rubber inflatable boat;) Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:29 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:29 PM Video of Celine arriving in Lille - http://www.lavoixdunord.fr/185635/article/2017-07-01/celine-dion-est-arrivee-lilleOh my. That's um, well, an indication of her fame yet again. I'd feel really really creeped out if someone was filming me even just arriving in my plane, I'd view that as a stalker. I mean I know she's used to it, but I sometimes wonder if she wishes she could forget about things like this and it have to worry about them. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
browseceline Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:29 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:29 PM (edited) For anyone filming: please do not film vertically https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/stop-filming-vertically-please-chris-dyer Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Edited July 1, 2017 at 05:34 PM by browseceline 3 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:29 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:29 PM When does the fun start tonight?Doesn't it start at 7:30 with Veronic? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Dancing_Queen Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:32 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:32 PM Just took my seat and I couldn't be more excited!!!!!!It's intersting how the crowd is so much more diverse than in Belgium and the States. She really has French fans of all ages. 7 Quote
browseceline Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:35 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:35 PM (edited) Just took my seat and I couldn't be more excited!!!!!!It's intersting how the crowd is so much more diverse than in Belgium and the States. She really has French fans of all ages. Can you send a pic of the scene?Have fun and please film something ( horizontally) Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Edited July 1, 2017 at 05:36 PM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
celine19 Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:35 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:35 PM (edited) Edited July 1, 2017 at 05:37 PM by celine19 3 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
browseceline Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:38 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:38 PM Hm better then the snake jacket but this looks like something you wear to a funeral.. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
browseceline Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:40 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:40 PM This stadium looked so huge but inside everybody seems to be very near to the stage! Much better Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
browseceline Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:42 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:42 PM Any lifestreams yet? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Dancing_Queen Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:46 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:46 PM (edited) Not sure if I'll get to film much. My seat is great (11th row) but I'm sitting at the corner of my aisle, so highly visible to security Edited July 1, 2017 at 05:49 PM by Dancing_Queen 2 Quote
Taking Chances Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:50 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:50 PM Omg, I’ve been busy for a couple of days and haven’t checked in. What the cheap #ss haircut did she do to her hair? It was perfect before she cut it. Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:50 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:50 PM I wonder if this is one of those shows where half the stadium floor is used up/not seated. I saw a map of that for some shows. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
zuv Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:54 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:54 PM That outfit with the umbrella reminds me a The Supreme in American Horror Story The Coven.Love it, very chic and fashion.Law is brilliant. 2 Quote
celine19 Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:56 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 05:56 PM (edited) So, now we just need a live stream..... Edited July 1, 2017 at 05:59 PM by celine19 1 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
celinesounds Posted July 1, 2017 at 06:02 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 06:02 PM Hm better then the snake jacket but this looks like something you wear to a funeral.. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk maybe a few changes and would work better Quote #FREEJAVITO
Dancing_Queen Posted July 1, 2017 at 06:03 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 06:03 PM Véronic started. 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 06:03 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 06:03 PM Véronic started.Already?! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
dawn Posted July 1, 2017 at 06:06 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 06:06 PM https://www.facebook.com/wilfartphilippe/videos/1595553940477311/ 3 Quote
celine19 Posted July 1, 2017 at 06:07 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 06:07 PM https://www.facebook...95553940477311/ Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
isabel leite Posted July 1, 2017 at 06:08 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 06:08 PM When, I haven't noticed I usually notice stuff like that?when? I haven`t noticed either. When did she wear her wedding ring? 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.