CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:35 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:35 PM I hope she keeps this hairstyle! I think it's the best we've seen thus far on the tour. https://instagram.com/p/BWBBAtJhphT/ 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:35 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:35 PM I ment the vibe i felt, maybe u r rightYes definitely the vibe or emotion I'm getting... 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
biscuit2 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:36 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:36 PM Oh I can't see again zora sourit... always the same Come on she didnt sing the song since 1998 ! 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:37 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:37 PM Why is no one commenting on her voice? It sounds the best all tour Kev x 2 Quote
scielle Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:37 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:37 PM I do I think it's great! Very creative! Kev x Plus it makes perfect sense given the theme of those two songs. 4 Quote
Flymetothemoon Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:38 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:38 PM I hope she keeps this hairstyle! I think it's the best we've seen thus far on the tour. https://instagram.com/p/BWBBAtJhphT/ Ah, that mighty power of a fringe 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:38 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:38 PM Her voice sounds sooooo good tonight. Fragile, yes, but full of emotion! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
celine19 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:38 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:38 PM She sounds great on Si c´etait a refaire 1 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
Dreamy Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:38 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:38 PM Oh God again. Any link please? Thanks mon amour 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:38 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:38 PM Her voice sounds sooooo good tonight. Fragile, yes, but full of emotion! I'm not hearing fragile... I'm hearing full on power! Kev x 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:39 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:39 PM Link please? Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
dawn Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:40 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:40 PM https://www.facebook.com/CelineDionLive/videos/1886001571660960/ 2 Quote
Kye Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:40 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:40 PM https://www.facebook.com/elodie.rigaud11/videos/10214002131993159/ Quote Du Soleil Au Coeur
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:40 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:40 PM I'm not hearing fragile... I'm hearing full on power! Kev xI don't mean fragile like breaking but like emotional with EJE. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:40 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:40 PM Link please? Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Type celine dion live 2017 into fabebook... Kev x 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:40 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:40 PM Link please? Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Type celine dion live 2017 into fabebook... Kev x Quote
leus Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:40 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:40 PM https://www.facebook.com/CelineDionLive/ Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:40 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:40 PM Why is no one commenting on her voice? It sounds the best all tour Kev x Lately her voice is super on top! Stronger than ever. I don´t know if it´s only today, I´d say it´s like that nowadays. 3 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:41 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:41 PM https://www.facebook.com/CelineDionLive/videos/1886001571660960/ Thank youuuu Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:41 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:41 PM Lately her voice is super on top! Stronger than ever. I don´t know if it´s only today, I´d say it´s like that nowadays. I thought her voice cracked a lot the other night and towards the end got very tired. Tonight her voice sounds so fresh and spot on for me! Kev x 2 Quote
Flymetothemoon Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:41 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:41 PM Why is no one commenting on her voice? It sounds the best all tour Kev x We are just love struck And it's like she does it on purpose, after we whine about a previous show Quote
4girlsathome Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:42 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:42 PM https://www.facebook.com/livemap/?ref=bookmarks# Quote
nuts2you Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:42 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:42 PM Link please? Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk I invited you Quote
LeChauffeur100 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:42 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:42 PM À vous! Gotta love its live arrangements! 1 Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
DionFanAlways Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:42 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:42 PM Dancing to A Vous! I like it!! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celine19 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:42 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:42 PM Great Intro ... A Vous Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:42 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:42 PM (edited) A VOUS! Edited July 1, 2017 at 07:42 PM by CelineDionFreak Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.