Jump to content

Céline Dion Live 2017 (tour) - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
One of comments under one of the live FB broadcast: "Celine génial !!" , and I agree in 100% :)
  • Like 2
Posted
Okay she was on fire tonight!
  • Like 2

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

I love these french concerts!! :wub: :wub:

So glad we get to see them via livestreams!! :clap: :clap:

  • Like 2
Posted
She was great tonight! :clap: Great to be with you all once again! :) :clap:
  • Like 6
Posted

Wow that was a great concert to watch on facebook! She was better singing then in Bordeaux! It was a great show!

 

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 1
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted

 

My goodness. That is huge i like the more intimate venues more because those people in the back only can look on screens from a big distance and see a lightshow with a very tiny Celine in the middle..

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk

 

I agree, but then again the atmosphere is all the more incredible in a stadium. Also, it depends on the stadium for the view - in Wembley Stadium, no matter where you're sat, you have a great view. However I imagine you're right about Céline's show, as there's not going to be a central stage.

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
Céline Dion - “The Show Must Go On” | Stade Pierre Mauroy, Lille | 2017-07-01 Edited by leus
Posted

A beautiful video of a dutch fan attending the concert in Arnhem, and he's emotional/crying when he sees her :wub:

  • Like 7
Posted

 

Celine Dion | The Power of Love & I Drove All Night | Live 2017 Tour | Netherlands | Full HD

 

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

  • Like 4
Posted (edited)

Celine Dion | I'm Alive | Live 2017 Tour | Netherlands | Full HD

Edited by leus
  • Like 5
Posted
A Vous is the revelation of this tour for me! :yes: Works on stage much better than I expected, and I actually prefer the live performances to the studio version!
  • Like 6
Posted
i will be with you all tomorrow. Cannot wait! I am so sad I missed it. I got back around twenty after one Pacific time, which is nine hours behind Paris. It sounds like I could have still tuned in, I am so sad I did not! :( But we will do it tomorrow!
L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle! :)
Posted

This fan should have filmed the complete concert in Arnhem and Sony could have made a DVD of it. Great quality!!! :clap:

 

Celine Dion | Think Twice | Live 2017 Tour | Netherlands | Full HD

  • Like 5
Posted

Such a sensational performance of SCAR tonight! :wub:

 

So much emotion there, makes me proud to be a fan of an artist who, despite her 37 years career, still feels the songs she is recording and nails them on stage!

  • Like 1
Posted
The violins in Immensite sound amazing! No wonder she insists on performing this song. Quite possibly the biggest song from D'elles to be performed on stage.
  • Like 3
Posted

The violins in Immensite sound amazing! No wonder she insists on performing this song. Quite possibly the biggest song from D'elles to be performed on stage.

 

Since Paris 2013 it is one of my preferred concert song.

 

So much looking for tomorrow concert :-)

  • Like 2
Posted

A Vous is the revelation of this tour for me! :yes: Works on stage much better than I expected, and I actually prefer the live performances to the studio version!

 

Did it sound better tonight then compared to Bordeaux?

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

Did it sound better tonight then compared to Bordeaux?

 

It sure did!

 

Kev x

  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...