Nmj Posted July 2, 2017 at 04:17 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 04:17 AM Hate that short hairstyle, the color is bad, the length is bad, the styling is bad and her hair looks extremely thin. She needs to fire her hairstylist. Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 2, 2017 at 04:24 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 04:24 AM The high note at the end is spectacular...that scat thing she's doing reminds me of when she used to "play" her microphone at the end of LCMM, and it wasn't cute then either. You mean her vurvurvurvur bodipeebupedee? 1 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 2, 2017 at 04:35 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 04:35 AM (edited) I say this with the fear of being eaten alive, but her improvisations at the end of TLBSEPT are so random and awkward to listen to. She's done that many times with this particular song. @ 10:59 I was like WTF https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIA-m8KOmas Please do not quote this post to tell me you liked this part. I respect your taste/opinion, but this is objectively some random/nonsensical phrasing. She even went off-key that night... I love the high note, but the adlibs afterwards... Edit: Can we also talk about that pelvic thrust? Edited July 2, 2017 at 04:54 AM by CelineDionForeverNY 2 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Naiomi zhannah Posted July 2, 2017 at 04:55 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 04:55 AM Same dance Routine right nothing has change Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 2, 2017 at 05:04 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 05:04 AM Same dance Routine right nothing has change The only change to the show was cutting Ordinaire, everything else is the same. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
brisbaneboy Posted July 2, 2017 at 05:14 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 05:14 AM What's with the cape? Is she teaching Divinations at Hogwarts in her spare time? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro 4 Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 2, 2017 at 05:24 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 05:24 AM lol I love Harry Potter. Good one, though I have no idea what cape. Okay, well I just heard a youTube video. While I thought Thursday was good, today/Saturday was amazing. OMG it sometimes takes her a sec but she reeeeeally warms up to thing. I liked L'etoile thursday, Saturday was better. The other song off EUS I can finally pronounce but not spell, yet, was amazing thursday but unbelievable Saturday. Some of the little extra things she adds...wow. I loved A Vous. I actually thought it was good Thursday but better this time around. Wow the horns add sooooooo much, especially to La Ballet and A Vous. I loved how in to it the audience got. I love when people chant her name. I think her name is so beautiful and it's one that works with a crowd shouting it. I love how, almost every time without fail, the instrumentalists have to restart SSDA. I liked, and didn't at the same time, that she stuck more with the melody on PQTME. It sure made singing along wit/keeping up with her easier. My French is downright hideous bordering on attrocious, but did she say something after the first verse/chorus like, either, I love when you sing with me/I would love it if you sing with me? I think I heard her ask that a lot this time. I still do not get why RTD/LIAWN is in a French tour, but okay. Really not a fan of Zora Sourit recorded but it is so growing on me live, even though I understand some people here absolutely hate the English word addition. If it wasn't for that I would have NO clue whatsoever what the words to that song are about. Je Sais Pas, wow, that was okay Thursday but Saturday, woe!!!! Really stepped it up then. I loved tiny little things she did to Immensite, but you all know by now that's my #1 fave French song ever. Je T'aime Encore was awesome, I LOVE how some still remember the "on t'aime encore" part from last year. I remember so clearly that some of you hated it then so I bet you're really hating it now. My one and only thing is, I wish they'd wait and do it AFTER "c'est tout je crois, ah oui..." THEN yell it! Seriously! Anyway, thank you infinitely to the member who posted that link, those videos and live feeds are what keep those of us halfway around the world in the loop on what's happening! 3 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Brandon Posted July 2, 2017 at 05:38 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 05:38 AM What's with the cape? Is she teaching Divinations at Hogwarts in her spare time? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Prothat cape cost thousands of dollars$$$$ Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
isurrender Posted July 2, 2017 at 05:43 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 05:43 AM Her voice last night was incredible. So "screamy" ...by that , I mean "powerful". I however have a question. I don't hear when she's off key or not. I mean I can make the difference when smby is off all the time but in a middle of a song... And I noticed that in "lutte après lutte" in JSP her voice always cracks. Well from the start, it has always sounded awkward, even on the record. The "U" sound is terrible in french. So was wondering if she was off key or her voice just cracks which is different. Quote
mike_z Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:38 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:38 AM The high note at the end is spectacular...that scat thing she's doing reminds me of when she used to "play" her microphone at the end of LCMM, and it wasn't cute then either. That note challenges THE NOTE from ABM (studio version).. Being 3 semitones higher and as powerful! I agree the scats are a bit random 3 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:53 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:53 AM (edited) Her hairstyle in bordeaux looks great than last night. That side bangs hairstyle doesn't suit her here but in 2002 and 2014it really suits her but now No... But she sounded great last night Edited July 2, 2017 at 06:59 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
smw Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:21 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:21 AM I've fallen a bit behind on all of these wonderful concerts --- Do we have full AUDIO files for the English & French concerts? 1 Quote
Kristinaz Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:23 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:23 AM Looks like she isn't stopping at night like she did the first few nights. Hopefully that changes with the upcoming Paris shows. Then she won't have to travel back and forth. Hopefully she won't be arriving back so late and will have more energy. I just feel bad for the fans who wait for her. Quote
browseceline Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:39 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:39 AM that cape cost thousands of dollars$$$$Well i am sorry if that is couture..it looks like she took the tent from the attic;) Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
celine4evauk Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:34 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:34 AM What's with the cape? Is she teaching Divinations at Hogwarts in her spare time? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro They nicked it from Alan Rickman's costume wardrobe 🤣⚡️ 1 Quote
celinesounds Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:42 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:42 AM i love when she improves lyrics, she is a songwriter too, don't forget that, and stop complaining that she messed up she has a lyrics screen like a karaoke in front of her, no way to get wrong, open your taste :innocent: :innocent: 2 Quote #FREEJAVITO
celine19 Posted July 2, 2017 at 09:37 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 09:37 AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKwvPC0hj2M Flawless....On t´aime Céline 5 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
Popular Post Peppercorn1991 Posted July 2, 2017 at 10:07 AM Popular Post Posted July 2, 2017 at 10:07 AM How is it possible to keep falling more and more in love with this woman? Kev x 11 Quote
noyau Posted July 2, 2017 at 10:12 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 10:12 AM (edited) I don't understand... Where is she during PQTMAE ?? Not on the stage ? But where exactly ? (I don't want to see to many videos before my real show ^^) (edit)Hum I watched again the video, ok I understand. But how can she go there ? She walks through the crowd ? (sorry for my English ^^) Edited July 2, 2017 at 10:14 AM by noyau Quote ***I speak French, sorry for my mistakes in English. I would be very happy if you write me a private message to tell me when I make mistakes, as I want to improve my English***
leus Posted July 2, 2017 at 10:23 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 10:23 AM Her hairstyle in bordeaux looks great than last night. That side bangs hairstyle doesn't suit her here but in 2002 and 2014it really suits her but now No... But she sounded great last night I like the hairstyle in the picture of 2015 :wub: 5 Quote
Gulenkov Posted July 2, 2017 at 10:43 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 10:43 AM Her new hairstyle looks quite unusual (at least for me) but it makes her so much younger! 2 Quote
angelil78 Posted July 2, 2017 at 10:43 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 10:43 AM I still have 1 extra e-ticket for sale for 4th of July, ORCH X, Row 11 seat 10 for €205 http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Celine-Dion-4-Juillet-2017-Orch-X-Row-11-Carre-Or-205-/132247272183? Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:06 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:06 AM The show was epic. Probably my favourite concert of all time. I will post my review later. I also made some great videos (at least they look great on my cell), so I'll post those as well.One thing though: Céline is SO SO skinny! You can't actually see it on videos that well (the camera does add some pounds apparently), but I saw her in Vegas in November and I can tell you that she lost a LOT of weight since then. I think she's still in a lot of pain, far more than she's letting on, so I hope she's taking care of herself . I'm glad RC is with her now tbh. 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:10 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:10 AM The show was epic. Probably my favourite concert of all time. I will post my review later. I also made some great videos (at least they look great on my cell), so I'll post those as well.One thing though: Céline is SO SO skinny! You can't actually see it on videos that well (the camera does add some pounds apparently), but I saw her in Vegas in November and I can tell you that she lost a LOT of weight since then. I think she's still in a lot of pain, far more than she's letting on, so I hope she's taking care of herself . I'm glad RC is with her now tbh. Losing weight.. her face may get thinner and look older Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:19 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:19 AM Losing weight.. her face may get thinner and look older I don't mean to offend you, but how is that your main concern? Of course I want her to look fierce, but her health/happiness is way more important... 4 Quote
4girlsathome Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:21 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:21 AM I do not know if it is the make up, but in vegas looked her face very thin and old. Quote
Javito Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:23 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:23 AM About Le ballet performance. If there's something indecent there, that's only Pepe when he opens up Céline legs all of a sudden, just at the start of the song, with no prior warning . Such an abrupt start. That's a complete statement of intentions, that he's not going to stay halfway through the thing. Bad bad boy this guy I'm pretty fine with the cut of Ordinire. It had it's moment already in the past tour and it was one of the highlights of the show, so time to move on and discover other gems. Same applies to TLBSEPT. As much as I was totally in excitement and awe last summer with it's performance live for the very first time, the moment she uses (and abuses) a new song too much, it loses it's magic, and it's happening now with TLB. Please Céline, don't wear the song out before it's too late! 3 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
GameC Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:38 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:38 AM How is it possible to keep falling more and more in love with this woman? Kev xThe answer is quite simple, it's because LOVE is her power. 3 Quote
celine19 Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:41 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:41 AM (edited) I don't understand... Where is she during PQTMAE ?? Not on the stage ? But where exactly ? (I don't want to see to many videos before my real show ^^) (edit)Hum I watched again the video, ok I understand. But how can she go there ? She walks through the crowd ? (sorry for my English ^^) Yes she walks/ runs through the aisle to this platform. Edited July 2, 2017 at 11:46 AM by celine19 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
isurrender Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:49 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:49 AM It's funny how "A vous"which is a thank you to all of us can be judged so much. 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.