Peppercorn1991 Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:53 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:53 AM It's funny how "A vous"which is a thank you to all of us can be judged so much. I personally love it live on stage! Kev x Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:57 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:57 AM It's funny how "A vous"which is a thank you to all of us can be judged so much. The crowd loved it yesterday, that's all that matters. But then again, they seemed to love everything. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:00 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:00 PM Am I the only one that likes the cape/cover up after LeBallet? 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post browseceline Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:01 PM Popular Post Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:01 PM Do not know if someone already posted this..but here in incredible quality - le ballet! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 11 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
scielle Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:45 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:45 PM Well, today's outfit is, um ,interesting! https://www.instagram.com/p/BWC0rIgBcGD/ 3 Quote
browseceline Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:59 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:59 PM Well, today's outfit is, um ,interesting! https://www.instagra.../p/BWC0rIgBcGD/ classy! chique! 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
A.CelineGalaxy Posted July 2, 2017 at 01:01 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 01:01 PM (edited) Yes... interesting! But, she looks good. Edited July 2, 2017 at 01:02 PM by A.CelineGalaxy Quote
leus Posted July 2, 2017 at 01:14 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 01:14 PM Well, today's outfit is, um ,interesting! https://www.instagra.../p/BWC0rIgBcGD/ What is happening here?!?!? I think I want Annie back!!! 1 Quote
zuv Posted July 2, 2017 at 01:17 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 01:17 PM Haha she's having so much fun! Its a catwalk/fashion show that she moved to outside entrance of her hotel. 1 Quote
artistman2007 Posted July 2, 2017 at 01:18 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 01:18 PM I don't like the big garbage bag she wears over the jumpsuit after le ballet 2 Quote
*kirstie* Posted July 2, 2017 at 01:22 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 01:22 PM I think this is the most 'normal' outfit for a while. I quite like the coat, but I don't know if the other outfits she's been wearing just makes this one look good 🤣 K xx 4 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:09 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:09 PM Well, today's outfit is, um ,interesting! https://www.instagra.../p/BWC0rIgBcGD/I don't like it. I haven't like 75% of what she's put on for the hotel fashion show. Oh well. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Luki Dion Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:15 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:15 PM I don't like it. I haven't like 75% of what she's put on for the hotel fashion show. Oh well. Happy Chinese New Year Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
Ericwwc Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:17 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:17 PM (edited) I just counted number of celine's song charted in top 20 in UK. There are 21 songs peaked in top 20. I thought some articles saying Celine has not enough hits to perform in concert should be slapped right now. Hehe. I used UK as reference because... I believe US charting system is too depending on airplay and it doesn't really prove that the popularity of the songs. Edited July 2, 2017 at 02:22 PM by Ericwwc Quote
mirage Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:23 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:23 PM Here we gooo... Maybe me should create an topic for all the Annie lovers. It's getting boring... What is happening here?!?!? I think I want Annie back!!! 2 Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:26 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:26 PM I'm surprised nobody has commented about Did You Give Enough Love videoclip here? Le Ballet is that video in 2017 version, + bits of If Walls Could Talk videoclip too Maybe Celine watched it recently and got inspired/shocked to see she had some daring strikes in her early years lol (even it featured some lesbian scenes which was even more daring back in 1992) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU-13ExoPUY Though things have changed a bit for the better since this last performance in 1997 right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIftDW2ImYA I thought about it! What´s next? A feather? Hahaha 1 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
Lu CelineFan Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:27 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:27 PM Do not know if someone already posted this..but here in incredible quality - le ballet! https://youtu.be/XEU1Vu7PKjg Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
Sazeliza Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:29 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:29 PM (edited) Well, today's outfit is, um ,interesting! https://www.instagram.com/p/BWC0rIgBcGD/ It's exquisite!!! It may not be something you yourself would wear, but you have to admit that the jacket is exquisite and the whole outfit down to her trousers, shoes and handbag are just beautiful! Edited July 2, 2017 at 02:32 PM by Sazeliza 1 Quote
Sazeliza Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:31 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:31 PM What is happening here?!?!? I think I want Annie back!!! It's unusual but it's beautiful??? Quote
comingback Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:37 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:37 PM (edited) I just counted number of celine's song charted in top 20 in UK. There are 21 songs peaked in top 20. I thought some articles saying Celine has not enough hits to perform in concert should be slapped right now. Hehe. I used UK as reference because... I believe US charting system is too depending on airplay and it doesn't really prove that the popularity of the songs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XmeKDc-eUA Yep, she is not Madonna, but she has a great single-history in the UK/Europe. Edited July 2, 2017 at 02:40 PM by comingback Quote
meanttofly Posted July 2, 2017 at 03:13 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 03:13 PM I don't like the big garbage bag she wears over the jumpsuit after le balletNeither do I. In time we will go back to those videos and think wtf 1 Quote
celine19 Posted July 2, 2017 at 03:18 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 03:18 PM Some more pics of our "green" Lady..... Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 2, 2017 at 03:23 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 03:23 PM I don't mean to offend you, but how is that your main concern? Of course I want her to look fierce, but her health/happiness is way more important... Of course! Just saying! You said she's losing weight... Quote
Leo Posted July 2, 2017 at 03:36 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 03:36 PM (edited) Great to see "Zora sourit" in the setlist as it carries an important significance in today's world. I liked the acoustic version of PQTMAE because I was fed up with the old 22 year old instrumentation, adding trumpets only made things worse. The most predictable moment of the night is the opening song... "Danse un autre monde". Songs like "Destin" and "Tout l'or des hommes" would add a lot to a stadium concert atmosphere. I would replace the medley LCMM/RDMH with those. Nobody seems to care about "Immensité" and it should be removed from now on. Her way of screaming and cutting short notes during "Je sais pas" kills the magic of the song. I don't know that to think of "Le ballet". It's one of the hightlights of her French repertoire in my opinion and it's great and unpredictable to see it back after 20 years. But the show she puts on was right 20 years ago. Do you remember "Seduces Me" in A New Day? She had like 30 men around her and she didn't even looked at them. Now she's almost 50, she kept crying throughout last year and now puts on a show like this. Ok, it's not too risqué and it won't offend anyone... it's kind of contradictory to her career and her personal situation... and she sings a song like SSDA 4 minutes later... The whole stage is like a rip-off for today standards and the price they are charging for the tickets. No special effects? Thet add a lot to a concert, just see the way people scream and applaud with the show she puts on "Le ballet". They wouldn't react the same if she sang it like she did in 1995. With all the deserved hype around Celine in the last few months, I think there are chances that she will become the next Tina Turner, who reached a new peak in her popularity in her 40s and 50s. Edited July 2, 2017 at 03:38 PM by Leo 1 Quote
vincentbonvegna Posted July 2, 2017 at 03:49 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 03:49 PM Pro-footage in Lille Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk 4 Quote
meanttofly Posted July 2, 2017 at 04:10 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 04:10 PM With all the deserved hype around Celine in the last few months, I think there are chances that she will become the next Tina Turner, who reached a new peak in her popularity in her 40s and 50s.I think the peak Tina reached in the 80's was her highest. But I doubt Celine will ever surpase the level of popularity she achieved around her thirties. 2 Quote
leus Posted July 2, 2017 at 04:24 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 04:24 PM Good quality video (up close) of Think Twice in Arnhemhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiUgG6V3HwY 2 Quote
leus Posted July 2, 2017 at 05:13 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 05:13 PM (edited) new picture from the concert in Lille, last night (@denisetruscello)https://twitter.com/celinedion Edited July 2, 2017 at 05:14 PM by leus 1 Quote
Popular Post Critiaslux Posted July 2, 2017 at 05:17 PM Popular Post Posted July 2, 2017 at 05:17 PM In the Lille stadium at last. So excited :-)))) 8 Quote
celinesounds Posted July 2, 2017 at 05:19 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 05:19 PM Because you loved me and Show must go on should switch places would make more sense to sing TSMGO after ballet 2 Quote #FREEJAVITO
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.