max24 Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:09 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:09 PM Is EUS right after Terre? 1 Quote
dawn Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:09 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:09 PM https://www.facebook.com/emilie.mercier.37/videos/10209104633633002/ 1 Quote
dawn Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:09 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:09 PM Is EUS right after Terre? Yes 2 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:10 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:10 PM (edited) Is EUS right after Terre? In the past shows it was before the last song lol Edited July 2, 2017 at 07:10 PM by MaiconSC 1 Quote
isabel leite Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:10 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:10 PM The crowd os singing with her!great 1 Quote
isabel leite Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:11 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:11 PM The crowd os singing with her!great Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:12 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:12 PM I am so confused, she usually does it later. When I first heard this, I worried maybe the link was a repeat from last night as she used to do this later in the show. Okay, I do like going from EUS to L'etoile! And the feed just died. 1 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
LukeD Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:12 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:12 PM 2:50 and onwards... We should all admit the booty shaking of Pepe is the true highlight of this tour... 3 Quote
celine19 Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:12 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:12 PM l ´etoile and the link is gone... Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:12 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:12 PM Link? Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Lu CelineFan Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:13 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:13 PM In the past shows it was before the last song lol I liked it better this way now! 1 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
MaiconSC Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:13 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:13 PM https://www.facebook.com/gtintenier/videos/1701610073202523/ 1 Quote
leus Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:13 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:13 PM setlist Lille, July 2:1) Dans un autre monde2) Terre3) Encore un soir4) L'étoile 1 Quote
dawn Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:14 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:14 PM https://www.facebook.com/clara.wambre.3/videos/680308242167545/ 2 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:14 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:14 PM I liked it better this way now!Me too! The belting at the end of the song was great since her voice isn't tired... 1 Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:15 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:15 PM Missed the opening speech but on to ONCP and a very shaky link! Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
MaiconSC Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:15 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:15 PM Ordinaire still cut... Quote
LukeD Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:15 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:15 PM Please tell me she did not remove L'etoile minutes after I posted how I find it underwhelming. Feels like I jinxed it. Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:16 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:16 PM Thank God Eus was moved. It didn't work well at the end. 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:17 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:17 PM Did they move Ssda, too? Quote
celine4evauk Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:17 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:17 PM We waited 18 years for TLBSEPT and now some comments because she sings it 2 years in a row... Whow. Better to read this than being blind I guess. I have even read that she should have sung more "hits" because some songs are unknown. This written by people who stated her setlist was without surprise. No offense to anybody, but yes some people have deep issues. I'd rather have songs like TLBSEPT & Ordinaire any day over songs like DUAM & Terre that have been done to the death. Those two in particular are the LCMM/RDMH French equivalent 😴 Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:17 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:17 PM Ordinaire still cut... :cry: Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
celine19 Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:17 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:17 PM (edited) The crowd is great again....sometimes I can ´t recognize the next song Edited July 2, 2017 at 07:18 PM by celine19 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
dawn Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:17 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:17 PM Please tell me she did not remove L'etoile minutes after I posted how I find it underwhelming. Feels like I jinxed it. She sang it after Encore Un Soir. 1 Quote
celine4evauk Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:18 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:18 PM Please tell me she did not remove L'etoile minutes after I posted how I find it underwhelming. Feels like I jinxed it. All your fault 😂🤣 1 Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:18 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:18 PM The tiny instrumental break in the middle always gets the audience going. Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.