Jump to content

Céline Dion Live 2017 (tour) - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

That can be read in different ways :)

 

I didn't meant to... Just talking about the isntruments :sofunny:

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

What's up with Ziggy? she always sings that song in France. Never really liked the song.

It was a smash hit in France! And people absolutely love it, a classic song by all means! Edited by LukeD
  • Like 4
Posted

What will be the song before PQTME? Eus has been removed.... :hmm:

 

It wasn't removed. Just moved. It was one of the first songs she sang.

Posted
Ziggy is a gay anthem in France. Beautiful song and cheeky video. She also did an English version. Céline knows her audience.
  • Like 3
Posted

What will be the song before PQTME? Eus has been removed.... :hmm:

Ordinaire could work very well... But I feel she will not anything in its place. I think we are looking at MHWGO & PQTME closing the show.
  • Like 1
Posted

What's up with Ziggy? she always sings that song in France. Never really liked the song.

 

Thé crowd LOVED that song yesterday. They sang along from beginning till the end, which did surprise me (even though it made for a very magical moment...one of many ❤).

She mentioned that it was a song from one of the biggest French rock operas (musicals?) of all time, so I guess it may be a part of French pop culture.

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

 

 

À Vous

 

Lmao that was me! :)

 

Take my free advice yesterday but refuse my chance of a M&G today... cheers Team Celine! Hmmm

Edited by Shamrock_1982
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Haha she's having so much fun! Its a catwalk/fashion show that she moved to outside entrance of her hotel.

its been like that since last summer :giggle:

I think this is the most 'normal' outfit for a while.

I quite like the coat, but I don't know if the other outfits she's been wearing just makes this one look good ��

 

K xx

maybe :sofunny:

You can't get a cold from rain. Cold is a virus. It's spread by contact with the virus.

Is that what your doctor told you. Regardless of the "technicalities" Call it what you may. We can get sick from being out in the rain and cold. That's why we cover up during winter. It's called sneezing and pneumonia Edited by Brandon
Posted

Ordinaire could work very well... But I feel she will not anything in its place. I think we are looking at MHWGO & PQTME closing the show.

I agree

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
I have always viewed RTD as the sexiest Celine song but the recent performances have taken it to another level. :yes: Celine is so sensual and into the song, wonder why she doesn't show that side of hers more often! Looking forward to surprise performances of If Walls Could Talk, Seduces Me and even Amar Haciendo El Amor! Edited by LukeD
  • Like 5
Posted
I love how she did the line, "see how they follow" a bit differently. I don't think she planned to, it just happened. lol But sometimes those are the best things ever.
  • Like 2
L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle! :)
Posted
For me RTD is one of the highlights of the tour!

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted (edited)
To me LIAWN stands as the absolute FILLER of this tour. :mellow: It has no place in the francophone concerts IMO. And well... Tu Sauras is still waiting to be performed... Edited by LukeD
  • Like 5
Posted
So cute how she says come on boys!
Posted

To me LIAWN stands as the absolute FILLER of this tour. :mellow: It has no place in the francophone tour IMO. And well... Tu Sauras is still waiting to be performed...

 

For me also. It did not do much for me when I was at the concert. I would rather have THLAL or M.

  • Like 2

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted (edited)

I think SSD will be an the end with PQTMAE

 

Sorry, maybe Ordinaire or nothing.

Edited by biscuit2
Posted

setlist Lille, July 2:

1) Dans un autre monde

2) Terre

3) Encore un soir

4) L'étoile

5) On ne change pas

6) Je sais pas

7) L'immensite

8) Je t'aime encore

9) Zora sourit

10) Si c'etait refaire

11) A vous

costume change

12) Le ballet

13) Because you loved me

14) S'il suffisait daimer

15) Ziggy

16) Tous les blues

costume change

17) Refuse to dance

18) Love is all we need

19) Black and white

20) Love can move mountains

21) River deep mountains high

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...