incognito Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:33 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:33 PM (edited) Is that what your doctor told you. Regardless of the "technicalities" Call it what you may. We can get sick from being out in the rain and cold. That's why we cover up during winter. It's called sneezing and pneumonia 🙄🙄 One day you'll get through a whole day without making ignorant statements. Until then... Enjoy your alternative facts. (Pneumonia is caused from bacteria or virus. Not getting wet in the rain. Rain also doesn't make you sneeze, an allergic reaction, something stuck up your nose or a cold virus etc makes you sneeze. Do you sneeze from taking a shower? Probably not) Edited July 2, 2017 at 08:45 PM by incognito 4 Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:34 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:34 PM http://www.journalde...nue-revelatrice well I knew it would hit the press soon then later Only good review Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
nuts2you Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:38 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:38 PM WHAT time is it there anyway Quote
isabel leite Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:39 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:39 PM (edited) She is right when she says she Will die with this Song. The crowd always Goes wild Edited July 2, 2017 at 08:39 PM by isabel leite 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:40 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:40 PM How she did? With her voice!? Damn last year she could not even go higher on all by myself ending! Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 3 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
4girlsathome Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:40 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:40 PM WHAT time is it there anyway 22.40 Quote
Popular Post celine19 Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:42 PM Popular Post Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:42 PM Sorry, just found that pic 13 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
nuts2you Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:44 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:44 PM I like the chant , now she gotten them going Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:46 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:46 PM Sorry, just found that pic Don´t sorry 4 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:46 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:46 PM Omg so hot and beautiful Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
4girlsathome Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:47 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:47 PM https://www.facebook.com/livemap/?ref=bookmarks#@50.567538356277026,3.06793212890625,8z 1 Quote
leus Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:47 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:47 PM setlist Lille, July 2:1) Dans un autre monde2) Terre3) Encore un soir4) L'étoile5) On ne change pas6) Je sais pas7) L'immensite 8) Je t'aime encore9) Zora sourit10) Si c'etait refaire11) A vouscostume change12) Le ballet13) Because you loved me14) S'il suffisait daimer15) Ziggy16) Tous les bluescostume change17) Refuse to dance18) Love is all we need19) Black and white20) Love can move mountains21) River deep mountains high22) The show must go oncostume change23) My heart will go on24) Pour que tu m'aimes encore 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:47 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:47 PM Is there a link where celine is shown? Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
celine19 Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:48 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:48 PM A perfect way to end this concert 2 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
*kirstie* Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:49 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:49 PM Sorry, just found that pic Defo no need to be sorry! Its beautiful, thank you - this might be my new phone background! 3 Quote
4girlsathome Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:50 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:50 PM https://www.facebook.com/livemap/?ref=bookmarks#@50.53001578174039,3.247833251953125,9z Quote
biscuit2 Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:50 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:50 PM I really prefer the end with EUS, it's a very emotional combo! 3 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:54 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:54 PM Amazing concert today 3 Quote
biscuit2 Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:55 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:55 PM 7 songs in English and only 1 in French. The final section doesn't work. 3 Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:57 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:57 PM It's been great, guys. Anyone know what/when is next? I had a great live feed, damn I wish they were all like that! 1 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
celine19 Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:57 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:57 PM Perfect evening among all of you CU soon 2 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
biscuit2 Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:58 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:58 PM Next is Tuesday in Bercy ! 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:58 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:58 PM well guys its been fun , have to do this again come tue 2 Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:58 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 08:58 PM 7 songs in English and only 1 in French. The final section doesn't work. I hate to say it but I totally agree. I went on FB for a while and chatted with people about the show, I kinda tuned out at a point. I thought tonight was great but the last part, meh, not quite. I miss EUS at the end, too! 2 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
celine19 Posted July 2, 2017 at 09:00 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 09:00 PM It's been great, guys. Anyone know what/when is next? I had a great live feed, damn I wish they were all like that! 4th, 5th. 8th and 9th of July in Paris Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
nuts2you Posted July 2, 2017 at 09:00 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 09:00 PM next concert is in Paris 4,5,8,9 Quote
Kristinaz Posted July 2, 2017 at 09:01 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 09:01 PM (edited) Time to be honest...so last summer the song live that picked me the most of was MHWGO cause I felt the high notes were a bit weak. So now I'm comparing the 2016 tour version the 2017 tour version and the 2015 opening night version with the dubbed version and my ears are super confused at this point. Can anyone point out to me really good audio from each I can listen to and compare cause right now they all seem to similar to me I know I'm a bit weird for even doing that but I've always held MHWGO close to my heart for a personal reason so I always love for that one to be as perfect as possible. Please don't think I'm odd Edited July 2, 2017 at 09:02 PM by Kristinaz 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.