Brandon Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:03 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:03 AM (edited) Leave the pudgy in the belly alone please! Really? Rockhard abs for me Edited July 3, 2017 at 04:04 AM by Brandon Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:07 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:07 AM (edited) Pepe and his abs (with a kiss at the end !) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3ne0g3-vl8 Edited July 3, 2017 at 04:08 AM by Your_Su_Phu 5 Quote
Kristinaz Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:08 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:08 AM Apparently, my body did not accept my Azerbaidjani dinner...doctors onboard the airplane feared it's the apendix...I spent the flight lying on the cockpit floor...anyway, I am high on painkillers now, forget the bag, i'll have a shopping spree there there (as much as i dislike it!) On the way home now...Get well soon!! I know the feeling. Sadly I had to cancel my flight to see Celine 2 years ago after I developed an infection which cause bleeding. It somehow miraculously ended in 48 hours but I was left with almost no blood and had to be admitted for a week cause me to cancel my Vegas trip. Luckily I finally got to go last year. So I feel your misery at this point. Will you still be able to make it to the show (sorry maybe you wrote that somewhere I have a short attention span this weekend for some reason) 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:08 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:08 AM (edited) She's so sweet!!! https://youtu.be/es3XtcsR3OM Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Edited July 3, 2017 at 04:08 AM by TiagoFragoso05 3 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:10 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:10 AM I have no knowledge at all about dance... But for me the performance is very beautiful! Especially for Celine, that never did something like this before... to me she was great!And Pepe... Ah Pepe... Where have you been Pepe? Just loved it all, u know.. Let the girl have fun!!! She seems to love it! So lets be happy for her! Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:01 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:01 AM Slightly off-topic, but still related to the tour. So many songs shine so well because of their arrangements with the full orchestra. Do you think she would still consider touring with a full orchestra after the Vegas contract is over? It would be a real shame if she doesn't. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Brandon Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:06 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:06 AM Slightly off-topic, but still related to the tour. So many songs shine so well because of their arrangements with the full orchestra. Do you think she would still consider touring with a full orchestra after the Vegas contract is over? It would be a real shame if she doesn't. Over? No way. She'll keep renewing her contract for another 10 years until the twins are grown. 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Flymetothemoon Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:09 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:09 AM OMG you're such a fighter. Hope you're OK and stay well! What other option one has? Airport in 3 h...merci*** 1 Quote
Flymetothemoon Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:12 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:12 AM Get well soon!! I know the feeling. Sadly I had to cancel my flight to see Celine 2 years ago after I developed an infection which cause bleeding. It somehow miraculously ended in 48 hours but I was left with almost no blood and had to be admitted for a week cause me to cancel my Vegas trip. Luckily I finally got to go last year. So I feel your misery at this point. Will you still be able to make it to the show (sorry maybe you wrote that somewhere I have a short attention span this weekend for some reason) Waw, your case was way more serious! Glad to know you are ok and "rescheduled" it eventually; i am still coming, so far i have tickets and a programme packed...i am starving, but afraid of all food...I will eat French zero style Quote
noyau Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:15 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:15 AM Do you know at what time Céline arrives at the stadium ? I would like to try to meet her before the show and listen to the rehearsals in Bern. Quote ***I speak French, sorry for my mistakes in English. I would be very happy if you write me a private message to tell me when I make mistakes, as I want to improve my English***
PuraVida Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:04 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:04 AM WOW!!! AMAZING that last belt!! Which one?? Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:18 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:18 AM Celine did well considering she's not a dancer, but if you compare her to Pepe the difference is like night and day. His posture, carriage, flexibility, the fluidity and ease of his movements are all on point. If anything, she's stiff in comparison. If i compare mariah to celine's dancing. Mariah is stiffer than céline and britney she's kinda stiff when dancing watching her performance in bma. I guess celine's erotic dance practicing it by only days? Weeks? It's pretty good imagine if she has months to prepare for this dance like A New Day preparation it will be great she's flexible, graceful when she dance 3 Quote
Gulenkov Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:46 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:46 AM (edited) My God, I've always loved Si C'Etait A Refaire since I heard it but this new arrangement and the way she sings the high notes in the climax ("Tu passerais par là-a-a,Sur nos chemins d’hier") and the music behind this particular line (and so much more, I guess I could continue forever ) gets me so much more! I'm in awe!UP: She has improved her pronunciation and vocalization in TLBSEPT (at least to me). Still, the C#5s last year were far better even in Quebec. Actually I have mixed feelings about this song staying in the show. I'm not complaining and I absolutely love it but I just do not perceive it the way I did a year ago. It seemed very intimate on that stage with that on-screen footage and lighting. But I guess it's better to have it than Destin or something by any means. Edited July 3, 2017 at 07:57 AM by Gulenkov 4 Quote
takeachance Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:19 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:19 AM I think this is the best video from Le Ballet til now!!! I AM DEAD. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEU1Vu7PKjg Ok her body is seriously insane!!! wow !!!!! :worthy: :worthy: 3 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:25 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:25 AM (edited) I'm having serious withdrawal from Celine shows 20 days to go .. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited July 3, 2017 at 08:25 AM by Alison_Loves_Celine 3 Quote
celine19 Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:36 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:36 AM Which one?? Tous les blues at the end of the song Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
bbn67 Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:39 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:39 AM Hello, someone have made a bootleg of this show in bordeaux or Lille? the setlist is just perfect... thanks Quote
Javito Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:43 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:43 AM There's a video of Celine at the airport (inside the building) while everyone is going through security. Looks like she's talking to pepe Please can you share? Pepe and his abs (with a kiss at the end !) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3ne0g3-vl8 Okay... Now I think we've seen everything about him Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Javito Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:44 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:44 AM Whaaat?!?! 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Angel2006 Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:47 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:47 AM Pepe and his abs (with a kiss at the end !) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3ne0g3-vl8 I am a little confused. I thought the name of guy who dances with Celine during Le Ballet is Jose Munoz. Everyone seems to be calling him Pepe. Did I miss something? Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 3, 2017 at 09:04 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 09:04 AM Hello, someone have made a bootleg of this show in bordeaux or Lille? the setlist is just perfect... thanks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uktc3oQY3-E 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 3, 2017 at 09:06 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 09:06 AM I am a little confused. I thought the name of guy who dances with Celine during Le Ballet is Jose Munoz. Everyone seems to be calling him Pepe. Did I miss something? José Muñoz is his name... Pepe may be his nickname I guess. Quote
Angel2006 Posted July 3, 2017 at 09:12 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 09:12 AM José Muñoz is his name... Pepe may be his nickname I guess. Oh, Okay. Thanks for clearing that up for me. 1 Quote
bbn67 Posted July 3, 2017 at 09:18 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 09:18 AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uktc3oQY3-EThanks :) Quote
Javito Posted July 3, 2017 at 09:29 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 09:29 AM José Muñoz is his name... Pepe may be his nickname I guess. That's correct, "Pepe" is the nickname of the name José in Spain Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Popular Post maria_k Posted July 3, 2017 at 10:06 AM Popular Post Posted July 3, 2017 at 10:06 AM So, I was at the first show in Lille and would like to share some thoughts (sorry in advance for poor English)Immensite – it was the third time I heard this song live and didn’t expect to react a lot, but it’s such a perfect combination of stunning instrumentation and Celine’s voice And I read from someone hear like it should be removed because people don’t react, but I’m not sure how can people visibly react to this, it’s not for dance, it’s to sit and enjoy a beautiful music LE and AV definitely sound much better live than on the streams, though as some people here noticed, there is maybe a lack of something in the arrangement for LE, the chorus on studio version has more ‘volume’, but still sounds lovely and I’m glad she’s singing it, always put me in a good mood.And as for A Vous (brasses ) I wish people loosen up a little and moved more to this one, there was not much dancing in my section haha And I loved how Celine showed everyone to stand up, you go, girl! JSP is an absolute masterpiece, ZS – never listened to this song a lot, but live performance adds so much and I think it’s perfect with her current voiceSCEAR is undoubtedly one of the highlights, loved this song before and live version is just on the other level, got me in tears, bravo Scott and Celine! TLBSEPT –C’MON woke up everyone after being amazed with those belts EUS It’s so touching to see that audience knows this song and it works so well live, another masterpiece from JJG. EUS followed by acoustic PQTME and people singing along is the delightful ending, it leaves sweet memories :wub: On the final note, overall, comparing to the last summer, it really feels like the most difficult time is already behind and Celine is truly recovering 9 Quote
chawatak Posted July 3, 2017 at 11:03 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 11:03 AM (edited) Could anyone please help summarize/translate her speech before singing the acoustic PQTME? Thank you. Edited July 3, 2017 at 11:03 AM by chawatak Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
LukeD Posted July 3, 2017 at 11:59 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 11:59 AM a good place to place your head? Not what I had in mind. I just enjoy small imperfections, they make the person look more normal, less model-ish!Really? Rockhard abs for me Poor Pepe! Unable to stand up to everyone's standards! 2 Quote
Popular Post LukeD Posted July 3, 2017 at 12:00 PM Popular Post Posted July 3, 2017 at 12:00 PM (edited) In a month from now I'll attend a Celine concert for the first time! August 3rd Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham! Edited July 3, 2017 at 12:00 PM by LukeD 11 Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted July 3, 2017 at 12:10 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 12:10 PM Just had this email, so I'm wondering if they've maybe released more tickets or something? I'm all set for 29th July. Got front row as it was going to be my last show .. then they announced Glasgow. Oh well ❤️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.