Jump to content

Céline Dion Live 2017 (tour) - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOrSrBpB-hg

 

Here is the one with RC and his friends

Ver much like his mother. Oh Celine must be so proud of his eldest who grew up to be a very nice young man.
CELINE DION IS THE BEST. THE ONE, THE ONLY, PERFECTION.
Posted

I dislike the image of a 16 years old boy signing autographs to strangers because his mother is famous. I think I would like my children to engage in activities which are related to their own accomplishments and not things that I have achieved. What I am seeing here is RC being in the shadow of Celine and pleasing people who are there not because of him, but because he is his mother's son. This pretty much explains why I cringe when Celine fans approach him on social media.

 

With that being said, I am not judging anyone here. I actually think Celine has done a wonderful job raising RC, who seems like a very well-mannered and grounded young man!

Relax man. People will always be like that. It's just because he is famous. He is a prince after all, that's Royalty. :)
  • Like 1
CELINE DION IS THE BEST. THE ONE, THE ONLY, PERFECTION.
Posted
What time do people normally gather outside the hotel in Paris ?
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

His Instagram is filled with many many fashion illustrations :)

Whose instagram?

Renè chales ?!!! Really ???

Made me crazy ... same thing with Cèline or Celinè...

Wow, I think it's a bit funny that RC is signing autographs. What has he accomplished in his own right? But at the same time he's simply mimicking his mother by obliging every last request, But It's exploitive by the people who are asking him to sign and take selfies. There is no one there to manage him, no agent nor manager, and people I'm afraid are taking advantage and exploiting him. The Dion family is in need of help! People are taking advantage of them. This is sad to see. Having RC hold up paintings of his mom while they take a picture with him is pretty desperate in my opinion.

I am! I had no chance before. In 2008 during the TCWT I was not active online, so I had nobody to share my Celine fascination with! In 2013 she visited France, but I could not afford the trip by that time, as I had just started working and needed to save money. Same thing in 2016, I had to save money for my MA degree!

 

I think things will be much easier in the future! Celine visiting Europe will basically mean that I'm seeing her live! :yes:

Since when does an MA degree take precedence over a Celine concert. You need to get your priorities straight young man. :yes: Edited by Brandon
  • Like 3
Posted

Relax man. People will always be like that. It's just because he is famous. He is a prince after all, that's Royalty. :)

But he is famous because his mother is famous! This is what I talked about in my previous comment.

 

Anyway, I understand you see nothing wrong with this and I totally respect that.

  • Like 1
Posted

No! She was perfect here, on the picture below. This is from London the 20th, and she looks GORGEOUS! :wub: The long blonde highlighted hair is perfect for Celine.

 

It makes me sad that this is gone now. I'm sorry, but I HATE the new haircut. It's mostly about the length, but the shorter side bangs is not good either, but she only styled it that way for one show. I know most of the long hair was extension anyway, but she is so much sexier with long hair. I was hoping this "long hair phase" was going to last a little longer cause I just couldn't believe how good she looked. I mean, this long hair is the best look she's ever had in my opinion.

 

Ok, I know this is just hair, and it's not really a big deal because it's hair, lol. And of course I love her no matter what. Nothing will ever change that, but this new short haircut is terrible, and it would look even worse if she dyed it brown. I think why it bothers me is because the long dirty blonde hair really is perfect. Good length, nice colour, and it makes Celine look so fresh and young.

 

I know we're all different, and some of you probably think Celine looks better with shorter darker hair, or whatever you're into. So, we're not all going to be pleased with everything. After all, the music is the most important thing. However, it helps when she looks amazing!

 

DC2ug_iUwAAAMYo.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: OMG, Love how she looks in this picture!!!!!
  • Like 3
Posted
Good lord. I hope not! :w00t:

Scott Price already mentioned he would love Céline to sing a song like Fireworks. She could write a song for her. ;)

 

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 3
Posted

She's as excited to see Valli as we are to see her!

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWGTx_sn6Rj/

 

Also, the French first lady was at the Dior show, and even she didn't get to sit with Anna. Take that!

 

And LOL, Le Ballet still playing on Quebecois news networks... :giggle:

  • Like 4
Posted (edited)

Katy Perry is really a fan! Maybe a collaboration is in the air!

 

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

Please NO!

 

IMO, Katy Perry has some cool songs and there it ends. In my books, she is a bland, commercial product shaped and created by the pop music industry. This would probably explain her recent breakdown and apparent identity crisis. Plus, she is not on the level of Celine from a vocal standpoint and I have really high expectations for the upcoming English album. To have Celine going the poppish way once more will be a major disappointment.

Edited by LukeD
  • Like 2
Posted
Please NO!

 

IMO Katy Perry has some cool songs and there it ends. In my books, she is a bland, commercial product the pop music industry has shaped and created. And this would probably explain her recent breakdown and apparent identity crisis. Plus, she is not on the level of Celine from a vocal standpoint and I have really high expectations for the upcoming album of Celine. To have her going the poppish way once more will be a major disappointment.

Well you just said it. Maybe she will write a cool song for Celine! ;)

 

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 2
Posted

Whose instagram?

The dancer of Le Ballet! It's Jose Pepe Munoz and his IG handle is pepemunozillustrations.

  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

Please NO!

 

IMO, Katy Perry has some cool songs and there it ends. In my books, she is a bland, commercial product shaped and created by the pop music industry. This would probably explain her recent breakdown and apparent identity crisis. Plus, she is not on the level of Celine from a vocal standpoint and I have really high expectations for the upcoming English album. To have Celine going the poppish way once more will be a major disappointment.

she has some great songs.... you are too serious.. :giggle:
  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
People who go after celebrities' kids disgust me and make my skin crawl.
  • Like 4
Posted

I agree. Actually, what is impressive is the good shape of her body after giving birth to 3 kids! And the sexiness she oozes is also impressive, as we are not used to it. :D

Lol, one of those kids is 16 and the others are 6! It's not like she just gave birth a year or two ago! There are plenty of mothers that get their bodies back after that long. However there are plenty who don't also... :giggle:

But, yes, the "oozing" of sensuality is wonderful! :wub:

  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted (edited)

Well you just said it. Maybe she will write a cool song for Celine! ;)

 

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

Fair enough! I can already see the comments in this forum though:

 

1.Amazing song!

2.Should be released as a single, very modern and Katy Petty who is hot on charts penned it!

3.Sony is incompetent for not releasing the Katy Perry song!

4.(Assuming the song is released) Why did the song flop? Radios hate Celine, ugh!

5.I think Celine should get back to traditional ballads.

 

^ Hopefully we avoid the drama and enjoy the music for a change! :D

Edited by LukeD
  • Like 4
Posted

Celine is bringing Pepe , what's the meaning? :wub: :giggle:

Don't go stirring the pot! :giggle:

 

No translation for that in French either? :) How would you say that?

 

Ooooh let me go get a wooden spoon. It will make it a lot easier to stir. Haha

  • Like 3
Instagram: @delphis78
Posted (edited)

she has some great songs.... you are too serious.. :giggle:

Say that again and you're gonna hear me roar! :angry2:

 

:giggle:

Edited by LukeD
  • Like 2
Posted

People who go after celebrities' kids disgust me and make my skin crawl.

 

I knooooow. There are some particularly bad stalkers on Instagram, one who basically replies to every single post by his friends or anyone remotely connected to him with things like 'where are you', 'have you left yet', 'where are you going'... ugh. It's vile.

  • Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...