scielle Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:57 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:57 AM I think I may have just answered my own question: she was photographed with choreographer Blanca Li at the Valli show today. Check out here wiki entry - she's legit!Hope this means we get more Dancing Celine. Here they are together - https://www.instagram.com/p/BWG1sm5g7Vk/ 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:01 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:01 AM Celine is sitting with Anna Wintour, time to talk about Vogue cover https://www.instagram.com/p/BWFi2BwlFmK/?tagged=celinedion Oooooo Miranda Priestly is there. I wonder if they talk... Anna looks so strict Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:09 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:09 AM BTW, Pepe came back to the hotel in the car with her... Just saying... https://instagram.com/p/BWGjfJ2DugB/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Ooooh Scandalous! But of course nothing happens. He's gay. Céline just loves gay people. Just now, I remember Céline kissing Tyler (the gay cute guy) haha 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:12 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:12 AM The silvery one? Yeah I like it. It would be fine.I like the boots better with this one then I do the wedding dress top. I'd rather her just use some silver booties with that one, I think the silver boots just look weird. They work but it's so much to take in at one time. I love RDMH in mini dresses, ever since AND it looks weird in pants lol 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Nmj Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:16 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:16 AM (edited) I'd love to know too... but it's probably nothing. He seemed to get out of the car and walk down the block. He's probably staying where the band is staying. Next time perhaps Celine should pay for his Uber lol Edited July 4, 2017 at 02:16 AM by Nmj 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:19 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:19 AM Next time perhaps Celine should pay for his Uber lolI seriously don't think anything happened but I don't know if I trust Uber drivers that close to my Queen over there lol 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Popular Post DionFanAlways Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:21 AM Popular Post Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:21 AM Lol yall are funny! So what! A man other then Rene is in the car with Celine. I'm sure they didn't make out in the back. It would be awkward with the driver..... 9 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:26 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:26 AM Lol yall are funny! So what! A man other then Rene is in the car with Celine. I'm sure they didn't make out in the back. It would be awkward with the driver..... Somebody said Pepe was gay? So I don't think Céline was quite his speed anyways lol in all seriousness though regardless of however he is I know nothing will ever happen! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Loup_garou Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:29 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:29 AM Somebody said Pepe was gay? So I don't think Céline was quite his speed anyways lol in all seriousness though regardless of however he is I know nothing will ever happen! Maybe it's all an act a character https://youtu.be/R3ne0g3-vl8 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:31 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:31 AM Maybe it's all an act a character https://youtu.be/R3ne0g3-vl8I saw that earlier lol Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Nmj Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:35 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:35 AM Lol yall are funny! So what! A man other then Rene is in the car with Celine. I'm sure they didn't make out in the back. It would be awkward with the driver..... A guy is fine if he's Law Roach, lol. Not a stray of doubt he's gayer than gay. 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:43 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:43 AM A guy is fine if he's Law Roach, lol. Not a stray of doubt he's gayer than gay.I've known since the first time I saw his dress code but the whole "clothes make me emotional" put the icing on the cake for that lol 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:55 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:55 AM (edited) Pepe is a designer also. He has a sketch of fashion clothes in instagram (girl outfits). He's talented! Edited July 4, 2017 at 02:56 AM by jpatdeleon09 1 Quote
4girlsathome Posted July 4, 2017 at 03:58 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 03:58 AM Lol, one of those kids is 16 and the others are 6! It's not like she just gave birth a year or two ago! There are plenty of mothers that get their bodies back after that long. However there are plenty who don't also... But, yes, the "oozing" of sensuality is wonderful! "Shape wear " can do everything. I`m shure she use it. Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 4, 2017 at 04:36 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 04:36 AM See Pepe Muñoz creation https://www.instagram.com/pepemunozillustrations/?hl=en Quote
DestinMg5 Posted July 4, 2017 at 04:47 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 04:47 AM Good God no! Her lyrics kill my brain cells."do you ever feel like a plastic bag"I can't....I cannot even... Exactly Katy Perry is just mediocre PLEASE NO! 2 Quote [url=http://s1383.photobucket
Daniel1997 Posted July 4, 2017 at 04:58 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 04:58 AM I shamelessly dance to "Everybody's Talkin' My Baby Down" and "Lovin' Proof" I love Lovin' Proof. Danced on it while I was working in the greenhouse haha Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk 3 Quote
Brandon Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:07 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:07 AM (edited) See yeah I had heard they last year. I believe he said something about how he had to promise press or something because when he first asked he was denied. Where's this article from?And promise press means dropping their name every chance you get. No wonder all those celebs always say on the red carpet "I', wearing This or I'm wearing that" They are obligated to say the designer's name over and over. So annoying.I'd love to know too... but it's probably nothing. He seemed to get out of the car and walk down the block. He's probably staying where the band is staying.Come on guys. Pepe is gayer than a mockingbird. The guy dresses in women's stiletto heels just going around town. Do you really think Celine and him are going to make out. I've known since the first time I saw his dress code but the whole "clothes make me emotional" put the icing on the cake for that lol :sofunny: Check out the video mid page of Law on America's Top Model. Celine listens to that voice everyday, lol.http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/22/antm-law-roach-hates-codys-shoes-exclusive-clip/ Edited July 4, 2017 at 05:12 AM by Brandon Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:15 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:15 AM Bashing the plastic bag reference in a Katy Perry song? Need I remind some people: "Ziggy, I'm so hot for him..." "Like rain, tax, weeds grow up through the pavement cracks..." "A bing bong, a ping pong, and you are off to Hong Kong..." Just sayin'. 5 Quote
4girlsathome Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:25 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:25 AM And promise press means dropping their name every chance you get. No wonder all those celebs always say on the red carpet "I', wearing This or I'm wearing that" They are obligated to say the designer's name over and over. So annoying.Come on guys. Pepe is gayer than a mockingbird. The guy dresses in women's stiletto heels just going around town. Do you really think Celine and him are going to make out. :sofunny: Check out the video mid page of Law on America's Top Model. Celine listens to that voice everyday, lol.http://ew.com/tv/201...exclusive-clip/And promise press means dropping their name every chance you get. No wonder all those celebs always say on the red carpet "I', wearing This or I'm wearing that" They are obligated to say the designer's name over and over. So annoying.Come on guys. Pepe is gayer than a mockingbird. The guy dresses in women's stiletto heels just going around town. Do you really think Celine and him are going to make out. :sofunny: Check out the video mid page of Law on America's Top Model. Celine listens to that voice everyday, lol.http://ew.com/tv/201...exclusive-clip/ OMG...! Only ONE Day would be to much for me... 1 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:30 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:30 AM Pepe is gay. One look at who he follows on Instagram confirms that undoubtedly. And he's a fashion illustrator in addition to being a dancer, so Celine likely invited him as a special guest to fashion week. With that said, after only knowing Santa sex all her life, I do think Celine deserves her own young boytoy before she settles down again with some rich businessman 3 Quote
Brandon Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:35 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:35 AM Bashing the plastic bag reference in a Katy Perry song? Need I remind some people: "Ziggy, I'm so hot for him..." "Like rain, tax, weeds grow up through the pavement cracks..." "A bing bong, a ping pong, and you are off to Hong Kong..." Just sayin'.But Celine didn't write those... Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
4girlsathome Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:48 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:48 AM But Celine didn't write those... But she sang it. So she have do believe in it. Quote
4girlsathome Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:50 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:50 AM http://de.fashionnetwork.com/videos/video/18586,Dior-Red-Carpet-Haute-Couture-Autumn-Winter-2017-18.html Short Interview. Quote
aileejang05 Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:56 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:56 AM Check out Vogue's instagram, it seems like they were with her throughout the day the captions are basically short essays/interview and she's kinda nude (covered up) in one of the posts Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:03 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:03 AM http://de.fashionnet...er-2017-18.html Short Interview. Wait, where's the interview part? Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:08 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:08 AM Check out Vogue's instagram, it seems like they were with her throughout the day the captions are basically short essays/interview and she's kinda nude (covered up) in one of the posts Wait, did she basically just say she's gonna tour Europe again next year in one of those captions? Annual date with Céline, I am SO here for that! 2 Quote
4girlsathome Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:11 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:11 AM Wait, where's the interview part?Wait, where's the interview part? Inside the Video. Quote
4girlsathome Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:17 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:17 AM I do not know what happened, but the video was longer before Quote
4girlsathome Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:20 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:20 AM http://de.fashionnetwork.com/videos/video/18584,Dior-Fashion-Show-Haute-Couture-Autumn-Winter-2017-18-.html Try one more. The video is about 2:30 3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.