scielle Posted July 4, 2017 at 04:49 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 04:49 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet http://www.vogue.co.uk/article/celine-dion-couture-fashion-week-wardrobe 6 Quote
pepillo90 Posted July 4, 2017 at 04:58 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 04:58 PM I was just thinking... With all the press she's getting lately, just imagine if they had a link for a new single to add in the article... Such a wasted opportunity! 4 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
scielle Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:08 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:08 PM https://instagram.com/p/BWIVLP5AT2x/ Quote
scielle Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:29 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:29 PM (edited) Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Just one of many. She's getting so much love! Edited July 4, 2017 at 05:30 PM by scielle 1 Quote
Brandon Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:38 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:38 PM More from Voguehttps://instagram.com/p/BWINagOgQEs/ "Mostly she laments the red carpet hordes with the incessant questions about whose clothes and jewels one is wearing. "Mine" is her answer."Sassy Celine Hahaha "Mine" is right, cuz she pays for all that sh*t. 2 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
CelineDionFreak Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:43 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:43 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Just one of many. She's getting so much love!Dionnasance? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
ryba Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:54 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:54 PM I don't see any problem with the nude photo. She's just sitting there, like a human, in her natural form. It's not like she's posing spread eagle for Playboy or Penthouse Magazine. Not to mention that we've had topless photos of her before, and even those, while sexy, were tasteful. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkhot! 1 Quote
ryba Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:58 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 05:58 PM (edited) I was just thinking... With all the press she's getting lately, just imagine if they had a link for a new single to add in the article... Such a wasted opportunity!yes, they are asleep and don't care a bit... such a shame... no attempt to continue promotion of the still current and truly amazing Encore uns Souir album with a new summer single and a hot video, no filming of her current shows which are amazing compared to the TC world tour in 2008. No release of the dvd of the 2016 summer tour while she tours now... nothing happens. Wake up, Team Celine, wake up! Edited July 4, 2017 at 06:09 PM by ryba 2 Quote
LukeD Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:13 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:13 PM (edited) Unless you get the thoughts of summer releases, hot music videos and hit singles out of your minds, you will always be complaining and feeling disappointed. It is your fault, not theirs. Edited July 4, 2017 at 06:13 PM by LukeD 4 Quote
ryba Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:18 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:18 PM (edited) But why not giving the fans a gift, a memory to remember the concert experience in form of a concert DVD and a chance to relive it again in the livingroom? I personally don't need a Celine fasion line or Celine handbags. I prefer a concert DVD, because I admire Celine for the talented singer and performer that she is, not for the fasion icon (which I don't mind actually). Continue the fashion thing, it's good and gives her a fresh image, but don't neglect the fact that her fans crave for CDs and DVDs of her shows. Edited July 4, 2017 at 06:20 PM by ryba 3 Quote
pepillo90 Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:21 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:21 PM Unless you get the thoughts of summer releases, hot music videos and hit singles out of your minds, you will always be complaining and feeling disappointed. It is your fault, not theirs. I was thinking about the first single of her upcoming English album... not that I'm expecting it, just saying it would be marketing-wise. 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
LukeD Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:22 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:22 PM (edited) Because they do not owe us a gift? This is a very difficult era for Celine and her decisions should revolve around HER needs, not ours. If she wants to focus on fashion, then be it. It surprises me how some of you ask for more and more in an era we are getting so much! Edited July 4, 2017 at 06:24 PM by LukeD 7 Quote
Daniel1997 Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:23 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:23 PM (edited) Because they do not owe you a gift? At this difficult era for Celine her decisions should not revolve around our needs, but her own. If she wants to focus on fashion, then be it. It surprises me how some of you ask for more and more in an era we are getting so much!Tbh a lot of fans of any artists would like to have a live recording or new song, it's not that unusualBut of course youre right that by not expecting anything you can't be disappointed Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk Edited July 4, 2017 at 06:24 PM by Daniel1997 1 Quote
ryba Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:26 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:26 PM Because they do not owe us a gift? This is a very difficult era for Celine and her decisions should revolve around HER needs, not ours. If she wants to focus on fashion, then be it. It surprises me how some of you ask for more and more in an era we are getting so much!I don't expect Celine to take a camera, go and film me a DVD of her show and sell it to me. I expect her TEAM to do it, because she is performing on stage anyway and filming and releasing the show has absolutely nothing to do with Celines difficult era. It has not even anything to do with Celine. 3 Quote
Daniel1997 Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:28 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:28 PM I don't expect Celine to take a camera, go and film me a DVD of her show and sell it to me. I expect her TEAM to do it, because she is performing on stage anyway and filming and releasing the show has absolutely nothing to do with Celines difficult era. It has not even anything to do with Celine.I get your point but it might be possible that Céline herself doesn't want a live recording You never know, idk Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk Quote
LukeD Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:28 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:28 PM Tbh a lot of fans of any artists would like to have a live recording or new song, it's not that unusualBut of course youre right that by not expecting anything you can't be disappointed Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met TapatalkI am specifically referring to the notion of Celine making a hot music video for a hot summer single. Ain't gonna happen! Ever! And I agree, it goes without saying that all of us would welcome new music from Celine! 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:29 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:29 PM She have a show tonight, right? It's 8:27 and it's quiet..... Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:30 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:30 PM Never say never... Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Critiaslux Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:30 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:30 PM I was just thinking... With all the press she's getting lately, just imagine if they had a link for a new single to add in the article... Such a wasted opportunity! Nah. No worries. She is building up the hype. If she releases an album for a 50th birthday that will be perfect :-) 2 Quote
LukeD Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:33 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:33 PM (edited) I don't expect Celine to take a camera, go and film me a DVD of her show and sell it to me. I expect her TEAM to do it, because she is performing on stage anyway and filming and releasing the show has absolutely nothing to do with Celines difficult era. It has not even anything to do with Celine.Oh so you are telling me that if a CD/DVD is recorded you will NOT have the expectation of Celine promoting it? And if Celine does not promote the release, you and those who share your thoughts, will NOT be posting comments in THIS forum complaining about lack of promotion? I really want to see that happen! Ironically, 5 minutes ago you said you wanted a new music video for EUS. I guess we both agree this would require Celine's involvement. Based on this alone, one can assume you are not 100% with what Celine is offering us at the moment. Edited July 4, 2017 at 06:36 PM by LukeD Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:34 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:34 PM I bet it's the first exclusive screening of the Encore Une Soir music video from July 2016 lol... No, seriously it is either a new English single or something from her new home/fashion line. At the same time I'm not getting my hopes up just yet! Quote
québecflower Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:35 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:35 PM keep the fashion pure of the business or the musical side thing, but it is good publicity for Celine and it will be easier to promote her album. No need to do a stew , keeping things separate is more elegant.. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
stevo Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:36 PM Author Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:36 PM IS there not a Paris show tonight? Quote
ryba Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:36 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:36 PM (edited) Oh so you are telling me that if a CD/DVD is recorded you will NOT have the expectation of Celine promoting it?Was Un Seule Fois ever promoted? No. Did I care at least a bit about the lack of promotion? No. Was I happy and greatful for having the DVD and being able to watch the concert any time I want and listen to the CDs? Oh yeah. Edited July 4, 2017 at 06:42 PM by ryba 1 Quote
Flymetothemoon Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:37 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:37 PM She have a show tonight, right? It's 8:27 and it's quiet..... It's 20:36 and is already full of youngsters outside the hotel! Quote
LukeD Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:38 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:38 PM Ok. I wish we get a CD/DVD from this tour with no promotion from Celine or Sony. And if members do not *CENSORED* about that in this forum, then my name is not Luke. Quote
ryba Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:42 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:42 PM I understand that the lack of promotion will be a normal thing now. Still, I want releases that I can enjoy in my free time. And I don't care if people complain about promotion as long as we have a release that we can enjoy. 1 Quote
Javito Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:44 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:44 PM (edited) Was Un Seule Fois ever promoted? No. Did I care at least a bit about the lack of promotion? No. Was I happy and greatful having the DVD and being able to watch the concert any time I want and listen to the CDs? Oh yeah. Exactly. Everyone would be just happy with a live release from this or any tour, just for having the damn show filmed and with the convenience of enjoying it at home. No one is talking about promotion here. It's just normal to expect promotion for a studio release or a new single, not from a live album LOL. Needless to say that Celine has never promoted the release of a live album in her entire career, and whoever expects that a live CD/DVD should be promoted or receive any support from Celine, that fan is completely at a loss of how live releases were handled in the past Edited July 4, 2017 at 06:45 PM by Javito 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celine4evauk Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:49 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:49 PM IS there not a Paris show tonight? Yes think she'll be on shortly Quote
browseceline Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:51 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:51 PM if they want to film the show.. it should be - or I think it will be - in Paris, and hopefully in Berlin too - or London.Imagine two dvd setlists like in 2008 with both Boston and Montreal..would be so amazing! 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.