ivo Posted July 4, 2017 at 11:20 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 11:20 AM I'm going to Paris because it's closer to Portugal! And I assumed her European gig would have the same setlist in all of the shows! This tour wasn't supposed to be Francophone (like the one in 2016). She sang more english songs in Quebec than in Lille! Tottally crazy For her concert in the Netherlands there were a lot of Spanish, French and Belgium people to attend an english show. I thought she would sing more english in France, but I like the french setlist a lot! I expected a mix between english and french for the francophone concerts like she did during TCWT. Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
Popular Post Flymetothemoon Posted July 4, 2017 at 11:21 AM Popular Post Posted July 4, 2017 at 11:21 AM Outside her hotel, fans singing her songs, crazeeee...can't believe i am here! 10 Quote
scielle Posted July 4, 2017 at 11:31 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 11:31 AM Ugh. RH is live and now it's RC's friends taking pics with people.Huh? 1 Quote
Popular Post Lu CelineFan Posted July 4, 2017 at 11:35 AM Popular Post Posted July 4, 2017 at 11:35 AM Bonjour!!! Hello guys! We´re going to try to do a Live tonight (if conexion works properly) and for all the 4 Paris concerts. Only front, second and third rows! So follow us! https://www.facebook.com/teamcelinedionbrazil/ 8 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
Popular Post scielle Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:04 PM Popular Post Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:04 PM Haha, Quebec can't handle it. I'm in Montreal, watching the morning news right now, and they're still playing Le Ballet extracts and now discussing her Vogue IG photo. Oh mon dieu! 9 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:09 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:09 PM Love it!! So much better then the shoot for LV Mag. 6 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post DionFanAlways Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:13 PM Popular Post Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:13 PM (edited) I like it. It's not like it's the first nude-ish pic she's posed for (if I could work out how to post pics on here, I would lol). I think she's feeling quite liberated and, of course, she wouldn't have done it if she didn't want to ��Exactly! I love it.She's completely covered also so what's the deal? Besides, it's Vogue, not Home and Garden...... Edited July 4, 2017 at 12:17 PM by DionFanAlways 8 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post scielle Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:44 PM Popular Post Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:44 PM (edited) More from Vogue - https://www.instagra...y=voguemagazine\ voguemagazine"They see me; I don't see them," is Celine Dion's line on the great blob of paparazzi and fans that follows her everywhere. She gives them any picture they ask for, plus a great many more. Consider an appointment with at the house of Schiaparelli, where she poses for the creative director Bertrand Guyon on a window sill overlooking the Place Vendome. She wears a tiny whimsical dress of Swarovski chainmail re-embroidered with yet more crystals and high sparkly Victorian boots--a little Twiggy, a little Tina Turner. Says her dancer Pepe Munoz: "That's a rockstar!" Says Libby Hahn, pr for the house, "I am fairly certain she was a rockstar before she put on the dress." Says Celine's own longtime photographer Denise TK (a Canadian cinephile with her own rockstar style), thinking of the long lenses poised on the place below, "Is the dress pulled down in the back?" Says Celine Dion, "They might see my butt, but I don't think they mind." #CelineTakesCouturePhotographed by @denisetruscello Edited July 4, 2017 at 12:45 PM by scielle 11 Quote
scielle Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:51 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:51 PM (edited) Haha, Quebec can't handle it.I'm in Montreal, watching the morning news right now, and they're still playing Le Ballet extracts and now discussing her Vogue IG photo. Oh mon dieu! Here's what I'm talking about - Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetAnd some talking heads on the news (basically saying it's classy & well done) -http://www.tvanouvel...ompletement-nue Edited July 4, 2017 at 12:58 PM by scielle 1 Quote
maria_k Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:52 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:52 PM (edited) "They might see my butt, but I don't think they mind." well, we know that Katy Perry didn't mind at all And how cool is that Vogue gives Celine so much attention? Who would expect that a few years ago Edited July 4, 2017 at 12:54 PM by maria_k 6 Quote
scielle Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:59 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:59 PM well, we know that Katy Perry didn't mind at all And how cool is that Vogue gives Celine so much attention? Who would expect that a few years ago Well, guess she played her cards right at the Met Gala! 4 Quote
scielle Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:06 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:06 PM (edited) ... and now they're interviewing him...I guess if they can't get mum, this is the next best thing. Thank god he's a good sport about it and knows how to carry himself in public. Hope it doesn't become too much! http://www.bfmtv.com/mediaplayer/video/concert-de-celine-dion-son-fils-rene-charles-a-parle-a-bfm-paris-avant-le-show-961237.html Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited July 4, 2017 at 01:15 PM by scielle 2 Quote
Brandon Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:08 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:08 PM But she sang it. So she have do believe in it.She sang those, so let's not add more crap to the mix. The focus was on the low quality of Katy Perry's writing ability and whether or not she should write Celine a song. Based on "plastic bag" lyrics, the answer is a resounding NO! Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
scielle Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:11 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:11 PM BTW, all those comments on the various Vogue photos are just great - 'she looks fab / is fab / is at the peak of her career' 2 Quote
celinequeen Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:22 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:22 PM (edited) 've just saw Celine René Charles & friends!http://i68.tinypic.com/23w60wh.jpghttp://i67.tinypic.com/f4ekup.jpg Edited July 4, 2017 at 01:28 PM by celinequeen 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:22 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:22 PM Oh, she just did her daily hotel fashion show. Looks like some sort of navy PJ-type thingy.And even Law is posing with people now! Quote
chawatak Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:27 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:27 PM Wow Vogue posted many pics about her on its official IG. What's happened? Is it a hint that she will be on its COVER?? 2 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
Popular Post CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:32 PM Popular Post Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:32 PM I don't see any problem with the nude photo. She's just sitting there, like a human, in her natural form. It's not like she's posing spread eagle for Playboy or Penthouse Magazine. Not to mention that we've had topless photos of her before, and even those, while sexy, were tasteful. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 10 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Brandon Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:39 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:39 PM Outside her hotel, fans singing her songs, crazeeee...can't believe i am here!It must be very surreal to experience all this and to be caught up in all this Celine madness. The fashion, the press, the paparazzi for days on end. Must be nice... Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
maria_k Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:40 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:40 PM And even Law is posing with people now! next is her driver, friends of bodyguards, postman 2 Quote
Brandon Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:44 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:44 PM Oh, she just did her daily hotel fashion show. Looks like some sort of navy PJ-type thingy.And even Law is posing with people now! I need to see a video/pics of Law posing with people. Oh the drama... Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
aileejang05 Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:47 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:47 PM I saw the live stream people were calling him over and asked for pics it's nothing 1 Quote
Brandon Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:49 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:49 PM next is her driver, friends of bodyguards, postman Come on now. Law is a judge on America's Top Model, a very popular TV show, Plus he was single-handedly responsible for Celine's fashion transformation that got her positive exposure and press worldwide, plus potentially on the covers of high fashion mags. Let's not underestimate Law here.. 5 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:50 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:50 PM I saw the live stream people were calling him over and asked for pics it's nothingWas he with Celine at the time? Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
*kirstie* Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:51 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:51 PM I don't see any problem with the nude photo. She's just sitting there, like a human, in her natural form. It's not like she's posing spread eagle for Playboy or Penthouse Magazine. Not to mention that we've had topless photos of her before, and even those, while sexy, were tasteful. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk These were exactly the pictures I was talking about. Absolutely stunning and not at all seedy. 4 Quote
Brandon Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:56 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:56 PM These were exactly the pictures I was talking about. Absolutely stunning and not at all seedy.the Vogue photo is far more tasteful. I didn't even realize she was nude because it blended in the with the dress on the back of the chair. It was artistic and very well done. (the vogue pic) Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
CelineDionFreak Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:59 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:59 PM I smell a vogue cover coming! I have been waiting for so long! And I especially love the shot at the Schiaparelli Maison! She shows haute couture can be done sexy and cool. I love it! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Brandon Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:03 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:03 PM (edited) I smell a vogue cover coming! I have been waiting for so long! And I especially love the shot at the Schiaparelli Maison! She shows haute couture can be done sexy and cool. I love it! I want them to do a full editorial style photo shoot with her, but the secret is that she must not try too hard or take herself too seriously when she is posing. She should keep going like she is, having fun and not caring too much. Edited July 4, 2017 at 02:03 PM by Brandon 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
incognito Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:15 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:15 PM Don' t know what to say....I am completely distraught... I'm sorry that your happiness depends upon somebody else living by the rules for them which you created in your head. 5 Quote
mirage Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:19 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 02:19 PM Hahaha Law is fun.So gay in a fun way! Flipping his hair, strike a pose! It was crazy to see that people wanted pictures with the friends of RC.But they were having a good time, if they didn't want the attention they would have left through the other entrance. RC was so generous, taking pics with everyone and signing stuff. I need to see a video/pics of Law posing with people. Oh the drama... 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.