Flymetothemoon Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:20 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:20 PM (edited) Still a tiny bit weird having EUS at the beginning but okay. Cool! We did get used to this from last year...maybe she did too. Makes sense somehow, as if She tells us from the beginning what to expect/a intro/here we go, one more evening show... Edited July 4, 2017 at 07:21 PM by Flymetothemoon Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:20 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:20 PM Did she changed something beside EUS today? I missed the beguinning... Quote
Kristinaz Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:20 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:20 PM We are discussing this petition thing for a DVD for years now and nobody ever started anything.... Your right. A couple of people I know tried to get something started about a week ago on here but nothing surfaced. I just don't see how we can get their attention. We need to know who to send it to and we need someone who is willing to take the time and organize something. I cannot or I would have done it a long time ago but as I've mentioned many times on here because of alot of my own personal issues I just do not have the time to do such a thing. But I see things that the Red Heads do and I'm just like why can't we do something like that in order to get her team's attention. I don't know I'm just frustrated because I'm running out of ideas at this point. 1 Quote
Simon Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:21 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:21 PM EUS was perfect right after MHWGO and before PQTME.But I'm glad it's in the show - no matter where. 1 Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
Kristinaz Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:21 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:21 PM So what's a suitable petition website Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk I'd suggest Change.org(https://www.change.org/start-a-petition) 1 Quote
Daniel1997 Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:23 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:23 PM I'd suggest Change.org(https://www.change.org/start-a-petition)I know the website but it feels more for something societal Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:24 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:24 PM Anyone else notice the lyric mess up as she started the second verse? Oh well, she recovered. 1 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Taking Chances Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:25 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:25 PM On Ne Change Pas! 1 Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:27 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:27 PM Am I the only one who noticed the mess up at the beginning of the second verse in L'etoile? Oh well, she recovered. Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Lotty Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:27 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:27 PM (edited) live steam lagging Edited July 4, 2017 at 07:29 PM by Lotty Quote
ryba Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:28 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:28 PM (edited) Your right. A couple of people I know tried to get something started about a week ago on here but nothing surfaced. I just don't see how we can get their attention. We need to know who to send it to and we need someone who is willing to take the time and organize something. I cannot or I would have done it a long time ago but as I've mentioned many times on here because of alot of my own personal issues I just do not have the time to do such a thing. But I see things that the Red Heads do and I'm just like why can't we do something like that in order to get her team's attention. I don't know I'm just frustrated because I'm running out of ideas at this point.very simple: fans who stand in front of the hotel and meet Celine or stand around her for pictures, TELL HER. If they tell her more than once, she will think about it Edited July 4, 2017 at 07:29 PM by ryba 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:28 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:28 PM need another link pls 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:28 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:28 PM https://www.facebook.com/nicolas.brochot.71/videos/388064338262427/ Quote
Lotty Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:29 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:29 PM (edited) https://www.facebook...88064338262427/ thanks! now je sais pas Edited July 4, 2017 at 07:30 PM by Lotty Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:30 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:30 PM That link didn't last too long. 1 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Lotty Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:31 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:31 PM the other one again, it works now Quote
Lotty Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:31 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:31 PM https://www.facebook.com/teamcelinedionbrazil/ Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:31 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:31 PM (edited) As I'm not getting a m&g, I'm debating whether to wait at the private jet area at Stansted which is 15 mins away, or wait at the artist entrance at the o2 for a picture and to get something signed.. Edited July 4, 2017 at 07:33 PM by Shamrock_1982 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:31 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:31 PM https://www.facebook.com/nicolas.brochot.71 https://www.facebook.com/teamcelinedionbrazil/ These 2 profiles are doing live streams... if the stream dies, just refresh the page Quote
Kristinaz Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:32 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:32 PM (edited) I know the website but it feels more for something societal Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met TapatalkWhat about https://www.getpetition.com/ or these toohttps://www.petitions24.com/https://www.ipetitions.com/ Edited July 4, 2017 at 07:34 PM by Kristinaz 1 Quote
Taking Chances Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:32 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:32 PM No working link anymore? Quote
Simon Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:32 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:32 PM Brazil is back Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
sfbaysinger Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:32 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:32 PM Makes sense somehow, as if She tells us from the beginning what to expect/a intro/here we go, one more evening show... I really like that way of thinking, that puts it in to a wonderful perspective! I like that a lot. 1 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.