noyau Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:27 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:27 AM I dislike the image of a 16 years old boy signing autographs to strangers because his mother is famous. I think I would like my children to engage in activities which are related to their own accomplishments and not things that I have achieved. With that being said, I am not judging anyone here. I actually think Celine has done a wonderful job raising RC, who seems like a very well-mannered and grounded young man! Hum actually I think that René-Charles likes to be under the spots ! After all, he is now a real part of the show (during "Black or white"). Even when he was younger, he played James Bond in Las Vegas So I think that he is a real artist, wants to be famous and should be very happy to sign autographs. 2 Quote ***I speak French, sorry for my mistakes in English. I would be very happy if you write me a private message to tell me when I make mistakes, as I want to improve my English***
Kristinaz Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:34 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:34 AM So um have we seen these yet? Source: https://www.instagram.com/voguemagazine/ 7 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:42 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:42 AM So um have we seen these yet? Source: https://www.instagram.com/voguemagazine/ Pics from fashion week? Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 2 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:54 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:54 AM (edited) Wow! The write-ups that accompany these Instagram posts are so fascinating. And Vogue gave Pepe a shout-out! Celine Dion doesn't try to hide her feelings. Her candor is one of her many charms, coupled with lovely manners and an emotional transparency that's unique in anyone (let alone a global popstar for over 30 years). Last year at the haute couture show for Giambattista Valli, she sang, clapped, oohed and cooed, before ultimately going backstage post-show to weep with Giamba and his mama. "No one else was applauding," she recalls slightly sheepishly as she waits to enter the Petit Palais for this summer's Valli catwalk. She is joined by a featured dancer in her European show by the name of Pepe Munoz. Pepe is a Spaniard, originally from Malaga; he is also a budding fashion illustrator (@pepemunozillustrations). Celine was introduced to Pepe by Las Vegas show folks she knows through her butler's wife, who is a dancer herself. ("All the people I meet," says Dion of her Vegas social life, "are acrobats, dancers, or divers. That's family.") Now the two are fast pals, inseparable onstage (her in a jeweled, super-heroic unitard, him in his basic helpless hotness) and off. And so when, this season, Celine decides to express her exuberant enthusiasm for Valli's work it is by making flamenco hand signals to Pepe, who is across the aisle, and his front row neighbors, actress Rossy de Palma and the esteemed Spanish choreographer Blanca Li. Here's a little naked fact to ponder while Celine Dion changes looks between shows: for the past five years she has worn haute couture near exclusively for her own performances (in Las Vegas and on her current "mini-tour" of Europe). She performs a minimum two hours a night, five or six nights a week, dancing and curtseying and generally gesticulating sans abandon, in handmade, hand-beaded delicacies designed solely to walk a catwalk or a carpet (and often with handlers). For Celine's orders, the houses send teams to Nevada for typically three fittings, before the garments are ultimately finished in her local, private atelier. Armani Prive, Schiaparelli, Giambattista Valli, Versace...only a partial list. Everyone, basically. In Vegas, Velcro panels are added to allow for her ribcage to expand or for a quick outfit change. Micro straps of elasticized chiffon prevent a slit from becoming a sloppy situation mid-squat. Shoes—always heels, never platforms—are ordered one size smaller (she is normally a 38) and refitted with metal shanks. Says Celine, "We have to make haute couture industrial." And, more enigmatically: "The clothes follow me; I do not follow the clothes." Which is to say: the haute couture, with all its fragility and handcraft, has to perform professionally for Ms. Dion. And privately as well. Years ago, Celine bought a classic little black dress from the Christian Dior atelier when the house was overseen by John Galliano. It is simple, falling to mid calf, and narrow as can be with just a hint of stretch. It requires a minimum of jewelry, a statement bracelet or perhaps one of the major diamond rings she designed with her late husband Rene Angelil: two pear cuts set in a wide pave band, or two hearts of diamond and emerald abstractly interlocking, on a cushion of yet more diamonds. This LBD forces you to walk one foot in front of the other. This is a dress Celine knows well and clearly loves, the simplest evocation of the private luxury of couture and the total antithesis of the red carpet hoopla that attends the union of fashion and celebrity. It is also the dress she wore to Rene's funeral. #CelineTakesCouture Photo by @sophfei. Edited July 4, 2017 at 06:58 AM by Your_Su_Phu 2 Quote
Javito Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:04 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:04 AM Pepe was there, too! https://instagram.com/p/BWGH8ocHHbD/ Yeah, and what a racket they created lol. Seems Pepe brought all the Spanish gays in the house with him around Céline, and the faces and reactions of Céline are priceless She even spoke some Spanish when she said "sí, sí, sí", when asked to pose for pictures. Pepe must be helping on this during these tour too 3 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
MaiconSC Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:09 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:09 AM So um have we seen these yet? O H M Y G O D 4 Quote
celine19 Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:13 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:13 AM Don' t know what to say....I am completely distraught... 1 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
Javito Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:19 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:19 AM The video of RC signing autographs at the hotel for quite a while is slightly embarrassing to me. Not that anybody cares about this opinion, but I mean, it's HIS mother the famous person here, not him, and he's also 16 year old. There are more than one reason here to think this is coming as rather odd Of course, I'm not judging his exquisite manners and behaviour, we all know he's been well raised. But still... And once he opens this door, he must know it will be hard to close it, and if he accepts this being so young, he'll have to accept it for the rest of his days, and in every situation and mood he is. Despite like I said, it's his mother the celebrity here, not him... Thats a really good question. What could be the reason to bring him in to a fashion show ??? He is "only" her dancer. He also draws illustrations about fashion and clothing in his free time. He's definitely into fashion. Also Law is there, he is gay and Law too. Where there's smoke there's a fire :giggle: I'm glad being with Céline means also making new friends 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
PuraVida Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:19 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:19 AM So....did we ever figure out the origin of the intro to her French concert that plays in the minute before Dans Un Autre Monde? To be honest, it sounds to me like a snipped from a new Sia song that Celine has sung..... but any other thoughts or knowledge?! It sounds so intriguing--that low note!!!! Quote
Simon Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:39 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:39 AM Back at home after 2 insane amazing FRONT ROW LILLE CONCERTS. :cry: :cry: 7 Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
Naiomi zhannah Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:50 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:50 AM Is that a woman or a guy in that one video with the long black hair. 1 Quote
manu23 Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:56 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:56 AM Well we can officially say the mourning is over 4 Quote
mirage Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:09 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:09 AM Vogue is writing so much and so sweet about Celine the last few months! We need a cover!Maybe September Issue? 4 Quote
browseceline Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:12 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:12 AM Wait, did she basically just say she's gonna tour Europe again next year in one of those captions? Annual date with Céline, I am SO here for that! but my wallet isn't ! Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Javito Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:22 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:22 AM Lol yall are funny! So what! A man other then Rene is in the car with Celine. I'm sure they didn't make out in the back. It would be awkward with the driver..... I'm starting to imagine how the situation was: Pepe and Law were in the car too, and Céline sitting between the two of them in the back. Just to calm things down a little. They must have befriended very well, but Céline is always in the middle of them 4 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celinePTfan Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:37 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:37 AM I'll be going tomorrow to Paris for her show!So sad, tough, she' ll sing mostly in french :S Bahhhh The setlist in Northern Europe was SOOOOO amazing :S Wish she could stick to that setlist during the entire tour... 1 Quote
Javito Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:46 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:46 AM I don't know what to think about that last nude picture :mellow: I've always said that the moment she leaves Vegas, she's like a bird set free, but Jesus... she's not missing any moment in Europe this time!! 7 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
rhapsodion Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:52 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:52 AM Bashing the plastic bag reference in a Katy Perry song? Need I remind some people: "Ziggy, I'm so hot for him..." "Like rain, tax, weeds grow up through the pavement cracks..." "A bing bong, a ping pong, and you are off to Hong Kong..." Just sayin'. I have never paid close attention to the lyrics of Listen To The Magic Man, and didn't know that line until I saw your post!! Hong Kong is where I was born, and to hear Celine singing that makes it so special. Lol. Thank you for bringing that up. But what does that line mean? Quote
*kirstie* Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:53 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:53 AM (edited) I'll be going tomorrow to Paris for her show!So sad, tough, she' ll sing mostly in french :S Bahhhh The setlist in Northern Europe was SOOOOO amazing :S Wish she could stick to that setlist during the entire tour... Sorry to be that person, but I have to ask, if you didn't want her to sing in French, why are you going to see a concert in France? I don't know what to think about that last nude picture :mellow: I've always said that the moment she leaves Vegas, she's like a bird set free, but Jesus... she's not missing any moment in Europe this time!! I like it. It's not like it's the first nude-ish pic she's posed for (if I could work out how to post pics on here, I would lol). I think she's feeling quite liberated and, of course, she wouldn't have done it if she didn't want to 😊 Edited July 4, 2017 at 08:55 AM by *kirstie* 7 Quote
celinePTfan Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:53 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:53 AM Can't figure out why does she sing so many english covers in the french setlist, tottally forgetting her big english hits like power of love, all by myself and think twice... :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: 3 Quote
celinePTfan Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:56 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:56 AM Sorry to be that person, but I have to ask, if you didn't want her to sing in French, why are you going to see a concert in France? I'm going to Paris because it's closer to Portugal! And I assumed her European gig would have the same setlist in all of the shows! This tour wasn't supposed to be Francophone (like the one in 2016). She sang more english songs in Quebec than in Lille! Tottally crazy Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:58 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:58 AM I don't get the big hooplah. It's not even framed as an erotic photo. It's literally a dressing room candid. More raw and honest than sexual. 6 Quote
Popular Post GameC Posted July 4, 2017 at 09:02 AM Popular Post Posted July 4, 2017 at 09:02 AM (edited) I don't know what to think about that last nude picture :mellow: Generally it looks like a part of normal backstage footage of a fashion event, Céline has done similar footages before. This for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYBeDrQPAoc I've always said that the moment she leaves Vegas, she's like a bird set free, but Jesus... she's not missing any moment in Europe this time!! Céline has already warned us many times, that when she leaves Vegas then she become "crazy" (starts at 0:45)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjJhc_QhGQI So for me it is one more sign that Céline is back Edited July 4, 2017 at 09:03 AM by GameC 8 Quote
*kirstie* Posted July 4, 2017 at 09:13 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 09:13 AM I'm going to Paris because it's closer to Portugal! And I assumed her European gig would have the same setlist in all of the shows! This tour wasn't supposed to be Francophone (like the one in 2016). She sang more english songs in Quebec than in Lille! Tottally crazy Fair enough, I get that it's the closest to you. Just try and enjoy the concert. As someone from the UK I would have loved to see a Francophone concert as well as to an Anglophone one but my bank balance wouldn't let me! And I agree with you about the cover songs! 2 Quote
celinePTfan Posted July 4, 2017 at 09:38 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 09:38 AM Fair enough, I get that it's the closest to you. Just try and enjoy the concert. As someone from the UK I would have loved to see a Francophone concert as well as to an Anglophone one but my bank balance wouldn't let me! And I agree with you about the cover songs! I'll let you know about the show! At least I'll be seeing her live! Love her to pieces! Enjoy the UK show as well Quote
maria_k Posted July 4, 2017 at 10:27 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 10:27 AM Talking about RC, I think he kinda likes the attention, at least from time to time even Celine said something like that. I mean he still had a choice of being nice but not stopping to sign and take pictures.And since he is in Paris maybe he will join his mother one day on stage to rap 'live' his part in B&W, who knows 3 Quote
scielle Posted July 4, 2017 at 10:48 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 10:48 AM Wow! The write-ups that accompany these Instagram posts are so fascinating. And Vogue gave Pepe a shout-out! Well I think we've got our confirmation; that shoot yesterday must have been for Vogue! The Instagrams (with the silver boots, and the feature-article-length captions), plus the Anna proximity...if not a cover, we're definitely getting a Celine article soon! And I don't get the hoopla about that pic, either. Like someone said, it's just like her many backstage candids; nothing she hasn't done before. (And she looks fab!) 4 Quote
scielle Posted July 4, 2017 at 10:51 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 10:51 AM I'm going to Paris because it's closer to Portugal! And I assumed her European gig would have the same setlist in all of the shows! This tour wasn't supposed to be Francophone (like the one in 2016). She sang more english songs in Quebec than in Lille! Tottally crazy This tour was always billed as a dual-setlist tour. She wouldn't do an English show in France. Quote
celine19 Posted July 4, 2017 at 11:12 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 11:12 AM (edited) delete Edited July 4, 2017 at 11:13 AM by celine19 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.