québecflower Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:15 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:15 PM (edited) https://www.instagra...y=voguemagazine"and the significance of one legendary CD to another.... " there will something in Vogue? Edited July 3, 2017 at 07:16 PM by québecflower 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
scielle Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:16 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:16 PM there will something in Vogue? who is the other CD? Christian Dior And yes, by the sounds of it, there may well be something in Vogue! 2 Quote
scielle Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:21 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:21 PM Pepe was there, too! https://instagram.com/p/BWGH8ocHHbD/ 7 Quote
Popular Post flutefreak Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:25 PM Popular Post Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:25 PM Omg! She looks so good in both outfits today. I love that she was sitting with Anna W. What has the world come too? Everyday I am in love more!! Fantastic for Celine. Also, how sweet is RC? All those people wanting autographs and pictures. He is so mature and gracious about the whole thing. Seems like a very nice young man. I have mixed feelings about everyone following him around too. Celine must be so proud of how he handles himself. 9 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:26 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:26 PM https://www.facebook.com/celinedionaddicts/videos/10156487337273228/ So she does get hot! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
nuts2you Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:27 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:27 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiJqjDeO958&feature=youtu.be this must be on her way to the hotel 2 Quote
québecflower Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:27 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:27 PM Pepe was there, too! https://instagram.com/p/BWGH8ocHHbD/ Celine is bringing Pepe , what's the meaning? 6 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:31 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:31 PM Celine is bringing Pepe , what's the meaning? Don't go stirring the pot! No translation for that in French either? How would you say that? 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:33 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:33 PM Don't go stirring the pot! No translation for that in French either? How would you say that?about the same, brasser la soupe... 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
wjd Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:34 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:34 PM OH Celine, Celine, Celine <3 <3 <3 Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
ivo Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:35 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:35 PM I was just watching some videos of the french concerts. Man, her performances of TLBSEPT are out of this world! The Come On at the end is amazing. Who would have thought that her voice would bet so strong after the weaker vocals in Vegas. This tour is better than anyone could expect, it's amazing. I want to see her once more 3 Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
nuts2you Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:37 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:37 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOrSrBpB-hg Here is the one with RC and his friends 1 Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:42 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:42 PM does anyone know of a performance of MHWGO recently where she flubbed the lyrics a bit? I swear there was one where she sang something like, "you're here, there's nothing I fear, you are safe...believe that the heart does go on," but I can't find it! I thought that it was in Leeds, but I guess not. unless I just imagined the whole thing! This rings a bell with me. I was lucky enough to be front row in Leeds & I remember her fluffing some lyrics up a little. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
nuts2you Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:44 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:44 PM there is another photo of her on TEAM celine dion Brazil on FB I cant post a picture of her Quote
4girlsathome Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:47 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:47 PM Celine is bringing Pepe , what's the meaning? Thats a really good question. What could be the reason to bring him in to a fashion show ??? He is "only" her dancer. Quote
Brandon Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:47 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:47 PM (edited) In a month from now I'll attend a Celine concert for the first time! August 3rd Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham! No way! :clap: :spaz: You must be Super excited! :clap1: But why did you wait so long?? You are in Europe after all. Get ready for a religious experience!Love the performance...and love the hot guy haha but it is playback in my opinion...her voice seems so "normal" even though she moves up and down all the time... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEU1Vu7PKjgWow, tough crowd. Even when she's bending over backwards and hanging off someone's hips at 180 degree angles, you still expect her to sing live with flawless vocals. Poor Celine. Edited July 3, 2017 at 07:48 PM by Brandon Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
québecflower Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:55 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:55 PM Thats a really good question. What could be the reason to bring him in to a fashion show ??? He is "only" her dancer. it is tabloïd stuff Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
CelineDionFreak Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:08 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:08 PM Thats a really good question. What could be the reason to bring him in to a fashion show ??? He is "only" her dancer. His Instagram is filled with many many fashion illustrations 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
vincentbonvegna Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:14 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:14 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOrSrBpB-hg Here is the one with RC and his friends Renè chales ?!!! Really ???Made me crazy ... same thing with Cèline or Celinè... 2 Quote
québecflower Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:18 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:18 PM Renè chales ?!!! Really ???Made me crazy ... same thing with Cèline or Celinè...i see the french writing is a problem for some in France too... Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
MaiconSC Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:22 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:22 PM does anyone know of a performance of MHWGO recently where she flubbed the lyrics a bit? I swear there was one where she sang something like, "you're here, there's nothing I fear, you are safe...believe that the heart does go on," but I can't find it! I thought that it was in Leeds, but I guess not. unless I just imagined the whole thing! I think it was at one of the last shows in Vegas... Quote
LukeD Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:27 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:27 PM No way! :clap: :spaz: You must be Super excited! :clap1: But why did you wait so long?? You are in Europe after all. Get ready for a religious experience!I am! I had no chance before. In 2008 during the TCWT I was not active online, so I had nobody to share my Celine fascination with! In 2013 she visited France, but I could not afford the trip by that time, as I had just started working and needed to save money. Same thing in 2016, I had to save money for my MA degree! I think things will be much easier in the future! Celine visiting Europe will basically mean that I'm seeing her live! 1 Quote
LukeD Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:35 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:35 PM (edited) I dislike the image of a 16 years old boy signing autographs to strangers because his mother is famous. I think I would like my children to engage in activities which are related to their own accomplishments and not things that I have achieved. With that being said, I am not judging anyone here. I actually think Celine has done a wonderful job raising RC, who seems like a very well-mannered and grounded young man! Edited July 3, 2017 at 08:36 PM by LukeD 4 Quote
LukeD Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:39 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:39 PM (edited) I dislike the image of a 16 years old boy signing autographs to strangers because his mother is famous. I think I would like my children to engage in activities which are related to their own accomplishments and not things that I have achieved. What I am seeing here is RC being in the shadow of Celine and pleasing people who are there not because of him, but because he is his mother's son. This pretty much explains why I cringe when Celine fans approach him on social media. With that being said, I am not judging anyone here. I actually think Celine has done a wonderful job raising RC, who seems like a very well-mannered and grounded young man! Edited July 3, 2017 at 08:40 PM by LukeD 4 Quote
Popular Post DionFanAlways Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:41 PM Popular Post Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:41 PM A little pet peeve of mine here. I have seen so many comments about Celine being 49 and dancing. Everybody acts as if 49 years old is equal to one foot in the grave! She's 49 people, not 82! Ok that is all, rant off my chest! 12 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:42 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:42 PM I dislike the image of a 16 years old boy signing autographs to strangers because his mother is famous. I think I would like my children to engage in activities which are related to their own accomplishments and not things that I have achieved. What I am seeing here is RC being in the shadow of Celine and pleasing people who are there not because of him, but because he is his mother's son. This pretty much explains why I cringe when Celine fans approach him on social media. With that being said, I am not judging anyone here. I actually think Celine has done a wonderful job raising RC, who seems like a very well-mannered and grounded young man!I agree 100%! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
LukeD Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:44 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:44 PM A little pet peeve of mine here. I have seen so many comments about Celine being 49 and dancing. Everybody acts as if 49 years old is equal to one foot in the grave! She's 49 people, not 82! Ok that is all, rant off my chest! I agree. Actually, what is impressive is the good shape of her body after giving birth to 3 kids! And the sexiness she oozes is also impressive, as we are not used to it. 2 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:53 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:53 PM Im not sure if I posted... https://youtu.be/iOrSrBpB-hghttps://youtu.be/NiJqjDeO958https://youtu.be/es3XtcsR3OM Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
leus Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:55 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:55 PM I love this...she gives SO much to her fans when time and life allow and even when it doesn't, she tries her hardest to squeeze what she can in. <3 Looks like a pretty nice and respectful group of fans too...love that. It's it amazing how much time she takes for her fans and to give everyone an autograph/selfie with Celine! And there are so many fans waiting for her at that time of the evening/night! What is Celine saying to the fans, before she start with the autographs? 2 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:58 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 08:58 PM I love how people at these events just seem to gravitate towards her wherever she goes. Everyone's always laughing and having fun when she's around. I'm such a proud fan. Like someone else said earlier: I don't know how it's even possible, but I just love her more and more each passing day. ❤ 6 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.