nowanorris Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:30 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:30 PM what is it? a Best of? Not sure - there's a full thread devoted to all of the speculations of what it is exactly. 1 Quote
maria_k Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:31 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:31 PM is it me or Ms. Wintour is about to smile here? https://www.instagram.com/p/BWFs32glX0R/?tagged=celinediononly Celine haha 6 Quote
celine19 Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:31 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:31 PM Love that pic.... 7 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
Popular Post québecflower Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:33 PM Popular Post Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:33 PM is it me or Ms. Wintour is about to smile here? https://www.instagra...gged=celinediononly Celine hahathat's a great photo, Celine doesn't care... 11 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
LukeD Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:38 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:38 PM Anyone else agrees that Celine needs to dye her hair brown again? I think she would look fantastic! 5 Quote
LukeD Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:39 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:39 PM that's a great photo, Celine doesn't care... Something tells me there will be a touch of sexiness in everything she does during this tour! 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:40 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:40 PM She does refer to herself as Celine "Dijon" from time to time...she says that line in Vegas sometimes. It really is a great color on her. Works well with her skin and hair. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
maria_k Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:42 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:42 PM that's a great photo, Celine doesn't care... This one is also great https://www.instagram.com/p/BWFvaZEhQ_V/?tagged=celinedionjust look at those men on the left, they are like ‘f**k off, woman, we don’t see Celine!’ 6 Quote
Luki Dion Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:46 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:46 PM Love the outfit... but love even more if the dress is short dress with the simple high heels not that boot. Anyway, still look gorgeous. Hair and glasses just perfect! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
*kirstie* Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:46 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:46 PM (edited) Anyone else agrees that Celine needs to dye her hair brown again? I think she would look fantastic! Like, how brown are we talking here? The dark brown of the early 90s? Noooo. I like it how it is just now. When it was dark brown it made her look too pale, in my so humble opinion 😉 She does refer to herself as Celine "Dijon" from time to time...she says that line in Vegas sometimes. It really is a great color on her. Works well with her skin and hair. I can see the press using that in tomorrow's articles 'Celine Dijon works it in mustard for Dior show' 😂 Edited July 3, 2017 at 03:49 PM by *kirstie* 1 Quote
québecflower Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:48 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:48 PM This one is also great https://www.instagra...gged=celinedionjust look at those men on the left, they are like ‘f**k off, woman, we don’t see Celine!’ hommes au bord de la crise de nerf... 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
LukeD Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:51 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:51 PM Like, how brown are we talking here? The dark brown of the early 90s? Noooo. I like it how it is just now. When it was dark brown it made her look too pale, in my so humble opinion Light brown. Like in the LMBTL era. Quote
*kirstie* Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:55 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:55 PM Light brown. Like in the LMBTL era. I could take that kind of brown 😊 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:56 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:56 PM that's a great photo, Celine doesn't care... is it me or Ms. Wintour is about to smile here? https://www.instagra...gged=celinediononly Celine hahaLol it's the first time I've seen her actually be hot in all this heavy clothing. 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
exfactor003 Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:57 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:57 PM does anyone know of a performance of MHWGO recently where she flubbed the lyrics a bit? I swear there was one where she sang something like, "you're here, there's nothing I fear, you are safe...believe that the heart does go on," but I can't find it! I thought that it was in Leeds, but I guess not. unless I just imagined the whole thing! Quote
maria_k Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:57 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:57 PM (edited) can't wait to see what they prepared for Valli, last year it was so different between two shows and I really loved her hair and makeup for Giambattista Valli show, sooo beautiful Lol it's the first time I've seen her actually be hot in all this heavy clothing.when everyone wear light clothes and Celine is in long leather dress, still inhuman thermoregulation if you ask me lol Edited July 3, 2017 at 04:02 PM by maria_k 1 Quote
celine19 Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:02 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:02 PM Oh, by the way guys, what are you doing tonight? There´s no concert...... 1 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
Popular Post LukeD Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:04 PM Popular Post Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:04 PM Amazing reaction to the performance of Le Ballet... coming from people who are not necessarily fans: https://atrl.net/forums/topic/51626-c%C3%A9line-dion-slays-sexy-performance-w-choreography/ So proud of Celine! 10 Quote
Popular Post I Drove All Night! Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:06 PM Popular Post Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:06 PM RH are live right now... RC with a crowd of people around him getting pics and autographs... https://www.facebook.com/celinedionaddicts/videos/vb.165766323227/10156486969263228/?type=3&theater Ugh. I have such mixed feelings about this... I get wanting a picture but he's not even 18... and it's kind of strange having him sign photos of his mum, no? 11 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:07 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:07 PM I could see her in a mustard commercial with this outfit...! Just joking, she does look nice and classy! #SalineDijon 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
DionFanAlways Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:27 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:27 PM RH are live right now... RC with a crowd of people around him getting pics and autographs... https://www.facebook...?type=3 Ugh. I have such mixed feelings about this... I get wanting a picture but he's not even 18... and it's kind of strange having him sign photos of his mum, no?Yeah I know what you mean. I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels that way. 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:44 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:44 PM RH are live right now... RC with a crowd of people around him getting pics and autographs... https://www.facebook.com/celinedionaddicts/videos/vb.165766323227/10156486969263228/?type=3&theater Ugh. I have such mixed feelings about this... I get wanting a picture but he's not even 18... and it's kind of strange having him sign photos of his mum, no?Yes it's very strange. He's so young and he's being mobbed already. I'm sure he's used to it but I wonder if he really likes it? I just find it very stalkerish. If I were him I'd feel a little weird. 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
maria_k Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:49 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:49 PM https://twitter.com/katyspicscom/status/881914122803269632 6 Quote
québecflower Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:49 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:49 PM Yeah I know what you mean. I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels that way.the best thing is to not look at those videos. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
québecflower Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:51 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:51 PM https://twitter.com/...914122803269632is she doing some photo shoot? 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
québecflower Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:53 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:53 PM is it me or Ms. Wintour is about to smile here? https://www.instagra...gged=celinediononly Celine hahaAnna Wintour have some arms on her, maybe she is training to do american ninja warrior. 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Bruno Portugal Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:53 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:53 PM is she doing some photo shoot? @celinedion on @katyperry's instagram story? 2 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
CelineDionFreak Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:53 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:53 PM https://twitter.com/katyspicscom/status/881914122803269632Oh wow!!! I wonder what this means?! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Taking Chances Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:57 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:57 PM Anyone else agrees that Celine needs to dye her hair brown again? I think she would look fantastic! No! She was perfect here, on the picture below. This is from London the 20th, and she looks GORGEOUS! The long blonde highlighted hair is perfect for Celine. It makes me sad that this is gone now. I'm sorry, but I HATE the new haircut. It's mostly about the length, but the shorter side bangs is not good either, but she only styled it that way for one show. I know most of the long hair was extension anyway, but she is so much sexier with long hair. I was hoping this "long hair phase" was going to last a little longer cause I just couldn't believe how good she looked. I mean, this long hair is the best look she's ever had in my opinion. Ok, I know this is just hair, and it's not really a big deal because it's hair, lol. And of course I love her no matter what. Nothing will ever change that, but this new short haircut is terrible, and it would look even worse if she dyed it brown. I think why it bothers me is because the long dirty blonde hair really is perfect. Good length, nice colour, and it makes Celine look so fresh and young. I know we're all different, and some of you probably think Celine looks better with shorter darker hair, or whatever you're into. So, we're not all going to be pleased with everything. After all, the music is the most important thing. However, it helps when she looks amazing! 3 Quote
québecflower Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:58 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:58 PM @celinedion on @katyperry's instagram story?looks like it..maybe another Paris Match, they seem fond of each other. 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.