maria_k Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:58 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:58 PM is she doing some photo shoot?Oh wow!!! I wonder what this means?!I think Celine is in constant photoshoot mode, Denise is always ready to take pics anytime anywhere 4 Quote
québecflower Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:00 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:00 PM I think Celine is in constant photoshoot mode, Denise is always ready to take pics anytime anywhere she will do something in France for sure, maybe some nude for playboy's...? 6 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
CelineDionFreak Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:02 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:02 PM she will do something in France for sure, maybe some nude for playboy's...? NOOOOO lol bad move 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
scielle Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:06 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:06 PM (edited) RH are live right now... RC with a crowd of people around him getting pics and autographs... https://www.facebook...?type=3 Ugh. I have such mixed feelings about this... I get wanting a picture but he's not even 18... and it's kind of strange having him sign photos of his mum, no? Yeah... a tabloid published pictures of him arriving at CDG airport, followed him around a luggage carousel... Too much.I'm glad he's being a good sport about it, bless him. BTW, I'm in Montreal right now for the Jazz Fest, and they're playing a story re Le Ballet on the news here.... like, I just saw it on the hotel elevator TV! LOL Edited July 3, 2017 at 05:10 PM by scielle 3 Quote
Daniel1997 Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:08 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:08 PM what is it? a Best of?I'm afraid it's just a compilation so nothing special, isn't it a bit too soon for a live recording?I mean the setlist of the first two cd's is like the tour setlist but the third not bc it includes Qui peut vivre sans amour Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk 2 Quote
maria_k Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:38 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:38 PM Love the outfit!https://www.instagram.com/p/BWF9BQRlCPm/?tagged=celinedion(why there is someone between Celine and her new bestie haha) 4 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:40 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:40 PM Love the outfit!https://www.instagram.com/p/BWF9BQRlCPm/?tagged=celinedion(why there is someone between Celine and her new bestie haha)I love this!!! It's gonna be sad if next year this doesn't happen again! 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Del Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:47 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:47 PM Anyone else agrees that Celine needs to dye her hair brown again? I think she would look fantastic! I've been waiting for so long, for a miracle to come... 3 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
québecflower Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:47 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:47 PM Love the outfit!https://www.instagra...gged=celinedion(why there is someone between Celine and her new bestie haha) Anna ¨the arms ¨wintour? must be her that asked for it, she doesn't want to be in her shadow. Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
maria_k Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:50 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:50 PM Anna ¨the arms ¨wintour? must be her that asked for it, she doesn't want to be in her shadow. probably and I bet she is looking for Celine fanpages on her phone Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:51 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:51 PM This outfit is very interesting... https://instagram.com/p/BWF8yyXjNqb/ 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
québecflower Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:54 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:54 PM probably and I bet she is looking for Celine fanpages on her phone 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
québecflower Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:56 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 05:56 PM (edited) This outfit is very interesting...https://instagram.com/p/BWF8yyXjNqb/it still is very seventies, i still have goosebumps thinking about the outfits i was having at that time Edited July 3, 2017 at 05:58 PM by québecflower 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
I Drove All Night! Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:02 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:02 PM Nice one of Celine and the Ice Queen: https://www.instagra...gged=celinedion 4 Quote
scielle Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:04 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:04 PM https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/07/03/celine-dion-has-all-poses-paris-fashion-weeks-dior-show/103391476/ 3 Quote
incognito Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:06 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:06 PM Nice one of Celine and the Ice Queen: https://www.instagra...gged=celinedion Omg!!! Yes! 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:08 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:08 PM Nice one of Celine and the Ice Queen: https://www.instagra...gged=celinedion Is that a smile? Did Celine just make Anna Wintour smile?! 1 Quote
incognito Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:09 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:09 PM Is that a smile? Did Celine just make Anna Wintour smile?! Yes. Yes she did. Is this real life? 1 Quote
celine19 Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:10 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:10 PM https://www.usatoday...show/103391476/ Like the title of the pics....Icon, Legend, ...... Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
Popular Post scielle Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:24 PM Popular Post Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:24 PM (edited) There was no shortage of stars at that Dior show. Natalie Portman, Jennifer Lawrence, Robert Pattison, Felicity Jones, Elizabeth Olsen, Kirsten Dunst, etc. Yet it was Celine who got to sit with Anna. Clearly she seriously matters in the fashion world now! Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited July 3, 2017 at 06:27 PM by scielle 9 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:41 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:41 PM THE MUSTARD DRESS!! THE SEVENTIES DRESS WITH THOSE BOOTS!! SITTING NEXT TO ANNA FRIGGIN WINTOUR MAKING HER SMILE!! GUYS HOW CAN SHE SLAY THIS MUCH IN ONE DAY I LEGIT CAN'T BREATHE!! 5 Quote
stevo Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:43 PM Author Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:43 PM I love that second outfit with the boots 😍 This bodes well- I hope Anna didn't think she was annoying. Haha 3 Quote
Critiaslux Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:52 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:52 PM Anna and Céline, two buddies lol 2 Quote
scielle Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:53 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:53 PM https://instagram.com/p/BWGDOrUDi5p/ 4 Quote
celine4evauk Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:57 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:57 PM https://instagram.com/p/BWGDOrUDi5p/ Blimey the models look happy 😂 Are they told not to smile etc?? The face on the second to last girl- really happy 😂🤣😂🤣 1 Quote
maria_k Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:59 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 06:59 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BWF55Fqg1ST/?taken-by=voguemagazine"and the significance of one legendary CD to another.... " 5 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:03 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:03 PM https://instagram.com/p/BWGDOrUDi5p/Lol, Eliza Doolittle just popped into my head because she's the only one standing. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:04 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:04 PM Blimey the models look happy Are they told not to smile etc?? The face on the second to last girl- really happy I think I saw one slightly grimace at Celine..... You gotta look quick! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
scielle Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:12 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:12 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BWF55Fqg1ST/?taken-by=voguemagazine"and the significance of one legendary CD to another.... " Wow.Beaming coverage from Dior, too.https://instagram.com/p/BWF6iXgF4Xn/ 2 Quote
flutefreak Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:13 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 07:13 PM I could see her in a mustard commercial with this outfit...! Just joking, she does look nice and classy! Celine Dijon? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.