GameC Posted July 3, 2017 at 11:57 PM Posted July 3, 2017 at 11:57 PM Do you think that Bianca Li who is in many photos with Celine today could have done her choregraphy for Le ballet?...It's very possible, below an example of one of her choreography: 1 Quote
flutefreak Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:04 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:04 AM I think I may have just answered my own question: she was photographed with choreographer Blanca Li at the Valli show today. Check out here wiki entry - she's legit!Hope this means we get more Dancing Celine. I love dancing Celine!! Bring it on girl! Quote
scielle Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:06 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:06 AM http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4663000/Celine-Dion-hoists-leg-balcony-Paris-party.html 1 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:07 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:07 AM https://www.instagram.com/p/BWF55Fqg1ST/?taken-by=voguemagazine "What is making the people who are interested in fashion now interested in me when I have always been interested in fashion?" So asks Celine Dion en route to the Christian Dior haute couture show, security guards in tow. She wears a tunic and mid calf skirt, tucked and belted and elevated by thigh high black boots. She has done her own makeup--as is her way--but her precise and dramatic eye contouring is obscured by the massive Dior gold shades selected by her stylist Law Roach. ("Why did you make me wear makeup if I was going to wear glasses like this?")Celine began working with Law a little over a year ago, after her husband Rene passed and she began the long road of living again with great loss of a partner ("an amazing man") but also the incredible blessing of "the quality of the time we spent together." More on that later. For now it is enough to know that while Law may have contributed to the answer to Celine's original question--why dion mania now?--the answer clearly lies with the lady herself. She keeps a master file divided into mini files of pages torn from magazines. She circles looks from collections special issues, turns down pages, and despairs when a look or accessory is not produced and the sample unbuyable.Celine Dion knows clothes. (She is also at a point in her life where she can enjoy them. Going to a fashion show "gives me a bit of freedom when my life has been work, discipline, hard hard work.")Today at @dior there was a little work (celebrity gridlock in and out, intense heat which is never ideal with leather) and a lot of fun. Celine admires Ruth Bell's gamine crop ("I really want a haircut like that"), the flatform boots ("the strength today!"), a wool coat dress for day with an open assymetric neckline ("like a calla lily"), the mousseline peering out from the long belted coats. After she said, "I forgot the jungle, the theme, I don't care. I am not buying the animals, the trees. But the clothes?" she smiles. "I am already broke."More on that later, and the significance of one legendary CD to another.... Do you guys think this was an off-the-cuff joke or what? Remember those rumors when they started selling the properties? Then again Rene was also dying so that may have been the real reason. 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:18 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:18 AM https://www.instagram.com/p/BWF55Fqg1ST/?taken-by=voguemagazine Do you guys think this was an off-the-cuff joke or what? Remember those rumors when they started selling the properties? Then again Rene was also dying so that may have been the real reason. She would never say this publicly if it wasn't a joke. I can't see her being short of money.... 2 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:18 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:18 AM Celine flashing the goodies D: 2 Quote
Brandon Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:30 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:30 AM Well you just said it. Maybe she will write a cool song for Celine! Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant TapatalkGood God no! Her lyrics kill my brain cells."do you ever feel like a plastic bag"I can't....I cannot even... 2 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Mozzy88 Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:35 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:35 AM BTW, Pepe came back to the hotel in the car with her... Just saying... https://instagram.com/p/BWGjfJ2DugB/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 Quote Visita CelineDionItalia.com http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.pnghttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/susannacastiello/firmaforum.jpgMy Facebook page ----- My Flickr page
mebe Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:36 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:36 AM Good God no! Her lyrics kill my brain cells."do you ever feel like a plastic bag"I can't....I cannot even...Haha Well we all feel like a plastic bag one day or another don't we? Lol Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk 2 Quote
québecflower Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:40 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:40 AM It's very possible, below an example of one of her choreography: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAj_iUYX6fgyes , it seems like it... Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Brandon Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:41 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:41 AM BTW, Pepe came back to the hotel in the car with her... Just saying... https://instagram.com/p/BWGjfJ2DugB/ Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOh dear. Looks like Celine is quickly turning into Madonna 2 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
CelineDionFreak Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:44 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:44 AM Celine flashing the goodies D: Man I LOVE THIS! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
scielle Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:48 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:48 AM (edited) Celine flashing the goodies D: That's a very well-placed railing...😜 Edited July 4, 2017 at 12:49 AM by scielle 7 Quote
Brandon Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:48 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:48 AM (edited) She would never say this publicly if it wasn't a joke. I can't see her being short of money....Looks like Law is burning through her money like there's no tomorrow! No wonder she has to keep touring. She always buys each and every outfit she wears. Edited July 4, 2017 at 12:50 AM by Brandon 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
québecflower Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:49 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:49 AM BTW, Pepe came back to the hotel in the car with her... Just saying... https://instagram.com/p/BWGjfJ2DugB/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkthey had some repetition to do back at the hotel... 6 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
québecflower Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:51 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:51 AM Oh dear. Looks like Celine is quickly turning into Madonna she's having a long road ahead of her... 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
scielle Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:51 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:51 AM Looks like Law is burning through her money at break-neck pace. No wonder she has to keep touring. She always buys each and every outfit she wears. Highly doubt that.We know she had to return the Titanic hoodie, and if she doesn't even keep THAT one, what DOES she keep? 3 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:52 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:52 AM well one thing for sure is that you doing see MC doing these type of things with her fans, Sometimes you have to feel sorry for celine with the pazzi and all, that all over here, sometimes I think they are worse then the fans at times Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:53 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:53 AM That's a very well-placed railing... Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Brandon Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:56 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 12:56 AM Highly doubt that.We know she had to return the Titanic hoodie, and if she doesn't even keep THAT one, what DOES she keep?Titanic hoodie worn by Celine Dion. I would definitely love to own that.BTW she did say she bought every designer outfit she wears. Because she hates dropping designer's names when walking the red carpet and didn't want to feel obligated to them by dropping their name in exchange for free wear of their clothes, like most of Hollywood does. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
québecflower Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:03 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:03 AM Titanic hoodie worn by Celine Dion. I would definitely love to own that.BTW she did say she bought every designer outfit she wears. Because she hates dropping designer's names when walking the red carpet and didn't want to feel obligated to them by dropping their name in exchange for free wear of their clothes, like most of Hollywood does.there is no need for her to do it, they are all wanting to know what she wears. She is one of the big star. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:13 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:13 AM (edited) Highly doubt that.We know she had to return the Titanic hoodie, and if she doesn't even keep THAT one, what DOES she keep? Yup. Although Celine does buy many of the pieces she wears, Law himself stated last year that initially it was hard to get fashion houses to loan out pieces to them on short notice. But after the positive press Celine got during her first appearance at last year's fashion week, they all clamored to dress her. So she isn't likely buying all of them. Edited July 4, 2017 at 01:16 AM by Your_Su_Phu 1 Quote
incognito Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:17 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:17 AM Yup. Although Celine does buy many of the pieces she wears, Law himself stated last year that initially it was hard to get fashion houses to loan out pieces to them on short notice. But after the positive press Celine got during her first appearance at last year's fashion week, they all clamored to dress her. So she isn't likely buying all of them. She doesn't buy all her clothes now. She accepts the loans. 4 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:39 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:39 AM She doesn't buy all her clothes now. She accepts the loans.See yeah I had heard they last year. I believe he said something about how he had to promise press or something because when he first asked he was denied. Where's this article from? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
incognito Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:41 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:41 AM See yeah I had heard they last year. I believe he said something about how he had to promise press or something because when he first asked he was denied. Where's this article from? Elle Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:42 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:42 AM ElleThank you! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Nmj Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:43 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:43 AM Haha what the hell is PEPÉ doing with Celine? Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:45 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:45 AM Haha what the hell is PEPÉ doing with Celine? I'd love to know too... but it's probably nothing. He seemed to get out of the car and walk down the block. He's probably staying where the band is staying. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:50 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:50 AM She should wear this dress for the uptempo medley 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:55 AM Posted July 4, 2017 at 01:55 AM She should wear this dress for the uptempo medley The silvery one? Yeah I like it. It would be fine. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.