Flymetothemoon Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:14 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:14 PM (edited) So, here I am, in the ER, on IV, waiting for the CT and blood tests...what a miraculous decision to have changed my early flight to afternoon departure...now if only I could escape and pack my bag...Paris, j'arrive ce soir, somehow!!!J'attendaaaais... Edited July 2, 2017 at 11:14 PM by Flymetothemoon 3 Quote
québecflower Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:28 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:28 PM So, here I am, in the ER, on IV, waiting for the CT and blood tests...what a miraculous decision to have changed my early flight to afternoon departure...now if only I could escape and pack my bag...Paris, j'arrive ce soir, somehow!!!J'attendaaaais...what do you have, sorry i did not read the forum much in the week-end... 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
nuts2you Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:29 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:29 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP92rOgJ7so&feature=share well here is one Video from tonight 4 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:34 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:34 PM http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a10251777/celine-dion-gucci-coat/ New article 4 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:41 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:41 PM I'm really like celine in Pants lately, now if only she would do that in her Lv shows Quote
Flymetothemoon Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:47 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:47 PM (edited) what do you have, sorry i did not read the forum much in the week-end... Apparently, my body did not accept my Azerbaidjani dinner...doctors onboard the airplane feared it's the apendix...I spent the flight lying on the cockpit floor...anyway, I am high on painkillers now, forget the bag, i'll have a shopping spree there there (as much as i dislike it!) On the way home now... Edited July 2, 2017 at 11:53 PM by Flymetothemoon Quote
Brandon Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:47 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:47 PM I'm really like celine in Pants lately, now if only she would do that in her Lv showsPants in a LV show is like being sober in a Celine LV audience. It's never gonna happen, if you know what I mean. 2 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Flymetothemoon Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:54 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 11:54 PM I've edited my post 6 Times, it just won't come out right, phihi...la vie rose...ooooh, some rose sounds fine, wine o'clock anywhere? Quote
québecflower Posted July 3, 2017 at 12:05 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 12:05 AM Apparently, my body did not accept my Azerbaidjani dinner...doctors onboard the airplane feared it's the apendix...I spent the flight lying on the cockpit floor...anyway, I am high on painkillers now, forget the bag, i'll have a shopping spree there there (as much as i dislike it!) On the way home now...My god , terrible for you, wish the best.. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 3, 2017 at 12:07 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 12:07 AM https://youtu.be/BSh1lUbft2Y Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
québecflower Posted July 3, 2017 at 12:08 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 12:08 AM Pants in a LV show is like being sober in a Celine LV audience. It's never gonna happen, if you know what I mean. i don't , care to explain because you are too bright for me. And the laughing smiley because i don't understand the joke. 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
nuts2you Posted July 3, 2017 at 12:11 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 12:11 AM This is from tonight's return 6 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 3, 2017 at 12:12 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 12:12 AM You are going to be accused of "stealing" videos again. :sofunny: https://youtu.be/BSh1lUbft2Y Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Flymetothemoon Posted July 3, 2017 at 12:19 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 12:19 AM My god , terrible for you, wish the best.. Thank you, all is goody, I'm alive, nighty!*** 2 Quote
smash Posted July 3, 2017 at 12:39 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 12:39 AM Apparently, my body did not accept my Azerbaidjani dinner...doctors onboard the airplane feared it's the apendix...I spent the flight lying on the cockpit floor...anyway, I am high on painkillers now, forget the bag, i'll have a shopping spree there there (as much as i dislike it!) On the way home now...Shame, sorry that happened to you, hope you get well soon. Take care Regards, Sharon 2 Quote
Flymetothemoon Posted July 3, 2017 at 12:57 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 12:57 AM Shame, sorry that happened to you, hope you get well soon. Take care Regards, Sharon Thank you so much, i am a-okay now miracles of medicine! I guess i had a 4.5 h preview of childbirth-like pain, so I can decide early on that i want a caesarion (if preggo) 1 Quote
nowanorris Posted July 3, 2017 at 01:27 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 01:27 AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOT8SWhWS6s This is from tonight's return I love this...she gives SO much to her fans when time and life allow and even when it doesn't, she tries her hardest to squeeze what she can in. <3 Looks like a pretty nice and respectful group of fans too...love that. 3 Quote
Brandon Posted July 3, 2017 at 02:28 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 02:28 AM (edited) Thank you, all is goody, I'm alive, nighty!***OMG you're such a fighter. Hope you're OK and stay well! Edited July 3, 2017 at 02:28 AM by Brandon 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted July 3, 2017 at 02:32 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 02:32 AM i don't , care to explain because you are too bright for me. And the laughing smiley because i don't understand the joke.Someone said Celine should wear pants in her LV show instead of the dresses, and I said I doubt that will ever happen. Referring to the fact that she most likely would never do that in the Vegas shows. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
MaiconSC Posted July 3, 2017 at 02:40 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 02:40 AM (edited) I think this is the best video from Le Ballet til now!!! I AM DEAD. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEU1Vu7PKjg Edited July 3, 2017 at 02:41 AM by MaiconSC 2 Quote
Brandon Posted July 3, 2017 at 02:59 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 02:59 AM I think this is the best video from Le Ballet til now!!! I AM DEAD. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEU1Vu7PKjgAfter watching the video a few times it seems that Pepe's dancing is a bit jerky and not fluid. I think they need more practice together as it seems a bit robotic throughout the whole performance, mostly on Pepe's part. His physique is not top shape. For example I see a little pudgy in the belly. Hes not ab-ready like some other dancers I see. No shade. Celine did a phenomenal job considering she doesn't usually dance in her shows, nor does she train in the gym. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
LukeD Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:08 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:08 AM After watching the video a few times it seems that Pepe's dancing is a bit jerky and not fluid. I think they need more practice together as it seems a bit robotic throughout the whole performance, mostly on Pepe's part. His physique is not top shape. For example I see a little pudgy in the belly. Hes not ab-ready like some other dancers I see. No shade. Celine did a phenomenal job considering she doesn't usually dance in her shows, nor does she train in the gym.Leave the pudgy in the belly alone please! 4 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:13 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:13 AM After watching the video a few times it seems that Pepe's dancing is a bit jerky and not fluid. I think they need more practice together as it seems a bit robotic throughout the whole performance, mostly on Pepe's part. His physique is not top shape. For example I see a little pudgy in the belly. Hes not ab-ready like some other dancers I see. No shade. Celine did a phenomenal job considering she doesn't usually dance in her shows, nor does she train in the gym. Celine did well considering she's not a dancer, but if you compare her to Pepe the difference is like night and day. His posture, carriage, flexibility, the fluidity and ease of his movements are all on point. If anything, she's stiff in comparison. 4 Quote
Naiomi zhannah Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:19 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:19 AM There's a video of Celine at the airport (inside the building) while everyone is going through security. Looks like she's talking to pepe Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:23 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:23 AM (edited) I have no knowledge at all about dance... But for me the performance is very beautiful! Especially for Celine, that never did something like this before... to me she was great!And Pepe... Ah Pepe... Where have you been Pepe? Edited July 3, 2017 at 03:24 AM by MaiconSC 4 Quote
québecflower Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:36 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:36 AM Someone said Celine should wear pants in her LV show instead of the dresses, and I said I doubt that will ever happen. Referring to the fact that she most likely would never do that in the Vegas shows.what's funny about it? Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
québecflower Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:42 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:42 AM Leave the pudgy in the belly alone please! a good place to place your head? 4 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
aileejang05 Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:51 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 03:51 AM There's a video of Celine at the airport (inside the building) while everyone is going through security. Looks like she's talking to pepe Please share?? Quote
Brandon Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:00 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:00 AM (edited) what's funny about it?Cuz as you know there's always drunks at Celines show in LV. For the ppl that don't know, drinking alcohol is abundant and freely open in LV. One can even take their drinks, even the glasses from hotel to hotel. The chances of not having a drunk in her audience is about the same chances of Celine wearing pants in her LV show. Edited July 3, 2017 at 04:01 AM by Brandon Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Naiomi zhannah Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:02 AM Posted July 3, 2017 at 04:02 AM Should I get permission first. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.