Jump to content

Céline Dion Live 2017 (tour) - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
After thirty some years in the biz she is allowed to forget a lyric every so often. I could not do any better, I know it. I felt so bad for her but she pulled it together eventually like ALWAYS!!!!!!
  • Like 3
L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle! :)
Posted
what is she talking about here
Posted

She could sing BYLM and other soft ballads right after SCAR instead of performing them after Le Ballet.

 

I think Le Ballet can serve as the opening song for a dance/sensual segment. Could be followed by RTD, LIAWN, BOW and even A Vous!

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

what is she talking about here

 

The job that makes her happier is being a mother.

Then she thanked all the tecnhicians and musicians.

Then she thanked fans and dedicated to us "A vous"

Edited by Lu Georgia
  • Like 6

Team Céline Dion Brazil

@lu_celinefan

Posted
If Le Ballet is the best performance surprise of this tour, Si C'Étaite À Refaire is the best vocal surprise :giggle:
  • Like 2
Posted

If Le Ballet is the best performance surprise of this tour, Si C'Étaite À Refaire is the best vocal surprise :giggle:

 

 

Yes!

  • Like 1
Posted

Le ballet!!

 

 

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg

Posted
I love that the backup singers came in and sang the first line of the chorus as has been suggested here. She did not hold that note as long, not sure why, but that's okay. I like what they did with this one. It seems they really do listen to us. lol :laugh:
  • Like 1
L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle! :)
Posted
The backs sang the after clímax like someone suggested here yesterday :sofunny: :sofunny:
  • Like 2
Posted
this is where we need a link to up closer
  • Like 2
Posted
I want a link closer :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • Like 2

Team Céline Dion Brazil

@lu_celinefan

Posted

setlist Lille, July 2:

1) Dans un autre monde

2) Terre

3) Encore un soir

4) L'étoile

5) On ne change pas

6) Je sais pas

7) L'immensite

8) Je t'aime encore

9) Zora sourit

10) Si c'etait refaire

11) A vous

  • Like 1
Posted
Is it me or the interlude was a little bit different (longer) ??
  • Like 1
Posted

We need a new link

 

 

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg

Posted

We need a new link

 

 

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

I invited you

Posted
I love the crowd reaction. Shock and awe. 😄
  • Like 1
Posted
what are we going to tomorrow with NO celine
  • Like 3
Posted
That high note she holds at the end of La Ballet gets me every, single, time. I LOVE it!!!!!!!! <3 :) I'm sorry, I know this will sound corny, but, je t'aime Celine!!!!! Infiniment...
  • Like 2
L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle! :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...