pat200 Posted July 2, 2017 at 05:26 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 05:26 PM her voice is getting tired. hope she didnt catch a cold from her concert in Bordeaux when it was raining. 2 Quote
Popular Post Dancing_Queen Posted July 2, 2017 at 05:30 PM Popular Post Posted July 2, 2017 at 05:30 PM Here's my videos of yesterday's show in Lille.I filmed the big screens but was looking at the stage and there was a big guy in front of me.Regardless, some of them worked out really well and I'm so glad I filmed them.Took extra care to film Le Ballet well (the beginning isn't shown on the big screen unfortunately): Anyone can use them and I'm not gonna bother with ugly watermarks. Would still be nice to be credited though: L'Étoile (part):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwurBV62ecY On ne Change Pas:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhuzK8edtyI Je Sais Pas:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiwSI45PWwc Immensité: Je t'aime encore (last part):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX_O0DELo0Y Si c'était à refaire: Le Ballet: S'il Suffisait d'Aimer: Refuse to Dance:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_LLgGJbJbM&t=2s 12 Quote
incognito Posted July 2, 2017 at 05:33 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 05:33 PM her voice is getting tired. hope she didnt catch a cold from her concert in Bordeaux when it was raining. You can't get a cold from rain. Cold is a virus. It's spread by contact with the virus. 3 Quote
mirage Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:00 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:00 PM She should have sang that one after Le Ballet.It's such a turnoff that BYLM is after Le Ballet. And yes for TLBSEPT, it was a nice surprise last year, but the thing is that now she will keep it in the setlist for 10 years haha. I'm surprised nobody has commented about Did You Give Enough Love videoclip here? Le Ballet is that video in 2017 version, + bits of If Walls Could Talk videoclip too Maybe Celine watched it recently and got inspired/shocked to see she had some daring strikes in her early years lol (even it featured some lesbian scenes which was even more daring back in 1992) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU-13ExoPUY Though things have changed a bit for the better since this last performance in 1997 right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIftDW2ImYA 2 Quote
leus Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:11 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:11 PM In the Lille stadium at last. So excited :-)))) Enjoy! Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:13 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:13 PM Here's my videos of yesterday's show in Lille.I filmed the big screens but was looking at the stage and there was a big guy in front of me.Regardless, some of them worked out really well and I'm so glad I filmed them.Took extra care to film Le Ballet well (the beginning isn't shown on the big screen unfortunately): Anyone can use them and I'm not gonna bother with ugly watermarks. Would still be nice to be credited though: Thank you so much! Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:15 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:15 PM She should have sang that one after Le Ballet.It's such a turnoff that BYLM is after Le Ballet. And yes for TLBSEPT, it was a nice surprise last year, but the thing is that now she will keep it in the setlist for 10 years haha. I'll take "Tous les blues..." being part of her setlists for the next 10 years over more years of "J'irai ou tu iras." The same for "Immensite." 3 Quote
isabel leite Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:15 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:15 PM Have fun at the show people! 2 Quote
isabel leite Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:17 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:17 PM Here's my videos of yesterday's show in Lille.I filmed the big screens but was looking at the stage and there was a big guy in front of me.Regardless, some of them worked out really well and I'm so glad I filmed them.Took extra care to film Le Ballet well (the beginning isn't shown on the big screen unfortunately): Anyone can use them and I'm not gonna bother with ugly watermarks. Would still be nice to be credited though: L'Étoile (part):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwurBV62ecY On ne Change Pas:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhuzK8edtyI Je Sais Pas:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiwSI45PWwc Immensité:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu49og3iit0 Je t'aime encore (last part):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX_O0DELo0Y Si c'était à refaire:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25x4MipSdHw&t=44s Le Ballet:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xWpuQ_tO7U S'il Suffisait d'Aimer:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FveqQtcoWdQ Refuse to Dance:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_LLgGJbJbM&t=2sThank you so so much! Quote
Popular Post isurrender Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:25 PM Popular Post Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:25 PM We waited 18 years for TLBSEPT and now some comments because she sings it 2 years in a row... Whow. Better to read this than being blind I guess. I have even read that she should have sung more "hits" because some songs are unknown. This written by people who stated her setlist was without surprise. No offense to anybody, but yes some people have deep issues. 10 Quote
artistman2007 Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:33 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:33 PM (edited) Neither do I. In time we will go back to those videos and think wtf I'm sure we will,i mean she always gives you something good and then hits with disaster,it's like she means to do it lol,like I'm not gonna make them happy with my style all the time 😌booom take that ,I'm like why u looked wonderful,but anyway i love her 😍 Edited July 2, 2017 at 06:35 PM by artistman2007 Quote
celine19 Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:35 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:35 PM (edited) Happy to have another show tonight Edited July 2, 2017 at 06:37 PM by celine19 6 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
sfbaysinger Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:37 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:37 PM We waited 18 years for TLBSEPT and now some comments because she sings it 2 years in a row... Whow. Better to read this than being blind I guess. I have even read that she should have sung more "hits" because some songs are unknown. This written by people who stated her setlist was without surprise. No offense to anybody, but yes some people have deep issues. It's WAY better that you can read this than be blind, cuz I actually am and it's hell on earth. I don't wish it on even the most critical, biggest complainer here. At least you people can see her. Yeah, so she might look bad some days, I think we all do. I love that we can all have freedom to express our opinions, that might be one of the few things the current US administration has not taken away from us yet. But as you are expressing your opinions on her style, which I love that we all do, at the end of it, please just remember how blessed you are that you have your eyesight. I would love to be able to see her, even at her worst, with the awfulest hair, the most attrocious gown, etc. than have nothing! And as for her singing more hits, I love the lesser known songs. We've been wanting that forever! 4 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
MaiconSC Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:44 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:44 PM I AM REALLY ADDICTED WITH SI C'ÉTAIT À REFAIRE OMG 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:46 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:46 PM Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
isabel leite Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:47 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:47 PM I AM REALLY ADDICTED WITH SI C'ÉTAIT À REFAIRE OMG Me too. It`s beautiful! 2 Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:50 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:50 PM You can't get a cold from rain. Cold is a virus. It's spread by contact with the virus. her voice is getting tired. hope she didnt catch a cold from her concert in Bordeaux when it was raining. Yeah, cold and flu are viruses. But rain, cold weather, wind get immunity low. And a person with low immunity is more vunerable to get virus. She completely gave herself in Bordeaux, so her voice got a little tired. Stockholm was the same because of Copenhagen. It´s always like that. She gives more than 100% at the first shows. 2 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
MaiconSC Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:55 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:55 PM Showtime! https://www.facebook.com/sabine.debliquy/videos/10211615803063110/https://www.facebook.com/grace.triboulet.50/videos/1035690276559869/ 3 Quote
4girlsathome Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:55 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 06:55 PM https://www.facebook.com/livemap/?ref=bookmarks#@50.59762208948121,3.3020782470703125,10z Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:00 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:00 PM https://www.facebook.com/emilie.mercier.37/videos/10209104572311469/ 2 Quote
isabel leite Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:02 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:02 PM does anyone have a link? 1 Quote
dawn Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:04 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:04 PM https://www.facebook.com/laura.demeulenaere62/videos/1664461193586939/ 1 Quote
celine19 Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:04 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:04 PM any link? Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
4girlsathome Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:05 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:05 PM What is she talk about ?? Quote
leus Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:05 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:05 PM does anyone have a link?https://www.facebook.com/emilie.mercier.37 Quote
LukeD Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:06 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:06 PM For some reason I cannot yet detect... I find L'etoile to be underwhelming live. Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:06 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:06 PM https://www.facebook.com/emilie.mercier.37/videos/10209104633633002/ Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:07 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:07 PM OMG she's singing Encore Un Soir already! Quote
celine19 Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:07 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:07 PM EUS right now Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.