Javito Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:34 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:34 PM I love the lighting in this tour, wish they have it in LV Wish they had everything there is in this tour and this atmosphere in Vegas every night 4 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
4girlsathome Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:35 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:35 PM And I still do not know what happened Quote
nuts2you Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:36 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:36 PM wish we had a link that was closer to the stage 2 Quote
Javito Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:36 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:36 PM Btw thanks everyone in this forum constantly posting links to follow the live streams of the shows day after day (especially dawn-Aurora) for all of those clueless wanderers like me :flowers: 6 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celine19 Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:36 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:36 PM Wish they had everything there is in this tour and this atmosphere in Vegas every night Then I would need a next residence in Vegas 1 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
ivo Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:36 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:36 PM Please, let's forget Vegas for a while 2 Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:36 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:36 PM wish we had a link that was closer to the stagewe really do Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
isabel leite Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:37 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:37 PM The crowd went wild and applauded her for the longest time right before she Said je taime encore 1 Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:37 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:37 PM And I still do not know what happenedsame here When she stops at the midle of Et je t´aime encore. Tonight took a long pause. Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:38 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:38 PM Lol she did it wrong with those tv sets there Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
celine19 Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:38 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:38 PM Ups....she started the song again.... Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
Javito Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:38 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:38 PM OMG she forgot the lyrics of SCEAR and started it all over again hahahaha never saw this before in her!!! 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
MaiconSC Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:39 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:39 PM https://www.facebook.com/gtintenier/videos/1701640169866180/ Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:39 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:39 PM Lol she did it wrong with those tv sets there Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk What are they recording? Kev x Quote
leus Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:39 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:39 PM (edited) setlist Lille, July 2:1) Dans un autre monde2) Terre3) Encore un soir4) L'étoile5) On ne change pas6) Je sais pas7) L'immensite 8) Je t'aime encore9) Zora sourit Edited July 2, 2017 at 07:42 PM by leus Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:39 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:39 PM What happened? Why did she ask to start the song again? I wish they didn't have to put this right after ZS. I just don't think it works, though I do not have any better suggestions I admit. Oh Poor thing, I wonder if she forgot the words! I love this song though, whatever happened. 1 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
dawn Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:39 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:39 PM https://www.facebook.com/clara.wambre.3/videos/680308242167545/ Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:39 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:39 PM I mean telepropters Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Lu CelineFan Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:40 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:40 PM OMG she forgot the lyrics of SCEAR and started it all over again hahahaha never saw this before in her!!! Never in 21 years being a fan! Where´s your mind Celine? 2 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:41 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:41 PM Her voice is soooooo good Kev x 2 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:41 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:41 PM I mean telepropters Enviado do meu iPhone usando TapatalkCoz they look like 42' tvs Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Popular Post LukeD Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:41 PM Popular Post Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:41 PM (edited) Aaaah! Her SCAR high notes are such an eargasm! She nails this amazing ballad! Love, love, love this! Edited July 2, 2017 at 07:42 PM by LukeD 8 Quote
isabel leite Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:41 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:41 PM I love this song 2 Quote
Javito Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:43 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:43 PM In 17 years that I'm a fan I've never seen her asking to start a song again because she forgot the lyrics. And best is that I loved this moment, because it shows she's human and that the thing is totally live :blush: Bravo, Celine. 7 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
LukeD Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:43 PM Posted July 2, 2017 at 07:43 PM My favourite songs from EUS are Encore Un Soir, Si C'etait A Refaire, A La Plus Haute Branche, L'etoile and Ordinaire! So happy she has performed them all live! 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.