Jump to content

Céline Dion Live 2017 (tour) - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
I'm starting to think that BYLM place is strategically for calming down any possible heart attack after that killer performance :giggle: Edited by MaiconSC
  • Like 7
Posted

LOL! BYLM

 

It´s like the anti-viagra

 

🤣🤣 very true!

  • Like 1
Posted
SSDA, another highlight!
L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle! :)
Posted

Pepe... il s'appelle Pepe... c'est un garçon pas comme les autres... :giggle: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Is it means: "Pepe ... he's called Pepe ... he's a boy like no other." ? :)

  • Like 1
Posted

I'm surprised that she has takin the kids out more,

 

Now its SSDA

Posted

I'm starting to think that BYLM place is strategical for calming down any possible heart attack after that killer performance :giggle:

 

For sure!

 

Now that you are super excited, cool down people. You´ll not have my body! :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

 

"Cause I don´t say YES to anything or any man" :giggle: :sofunny:

  • Like 2

Team Céline Dion Brazil

@lu_celinefan

Posted (edited)

LOL! BYLM

 

It´s like the anti-viagra

:sofunny:

 

Βest comment ever posted in this forum! :respekt:

Edited by LukeD
  • Like 2
Posted

The backs sang the after clímax like someone suggested here yesterday :sofunny: :sofunny:

 

Which song?

Posted
I miss when she let them sing the last chorus to her. At least she lets them finish it for her though! Except this time. lol oh well.
L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle! :)
Posted

I'm starting to think that BYLM place is strategically for calming down any possible heart attack after that killer performance :giggle:

 

That's it. BYLM is strategically placed exactly there because she knows nobody is going to pay any attention to the song coming after the hotness fest of Le ballet, so what a better song to ignore than an English song and snooze fest like BYLM? It's all well thought :giggle:

  • Like 3

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted (edited)
Le Ballet to please they gay fans, BYLM to please their grandmothers... Ιt is all about diversity! Good job there, Celine! ;) Edited by LukeD
  • Like 6
Posted

:sofunny:

 

Βest comment ever posted in this forum! :respekt:

 

Tks. I have a creative mind! :sofunny:

  • Like 1

Team Céline Dion Brazil

@lu_celinefan

Posted

Is it means: "Pepe ... he's called Pepe ... he's a boy like no other." ? :)

 

Lol I just made a joke with the lyrics of Ziggy, when she sings "Ziggy, his name is Ziggy, he's a boy unlike the others" :P

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

That's it. BYLM is strategically placed exactly there because she knows nobody is going to pay any attention to the song coming after the hotness fest of Le ballet, so what a better song to ignore than an English song and snooze fest like BYLM? It's all well thought :giggle:

 

I guess we've found the truth :ph34rwave:

Posted

Le Ballet to please they gay fans, BYLM to please their grandmothers... Good job there, Celine! ;)

 

LOL!

 

I`m a woman and hetero. And I LOVE it so much. I can tell you, a lot of hetero girls love it too!

 

Dude, is Céline dancing! :bananadance:

  • Like 7

Team Céline Dion Brazil

@lu_celinefan

Posted
What's up with Ziggy? she always sings that song in France. Never really liked the song.
  • Like 2

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted (edited)
The crowd is singing how cute! Edited by isabel leite
Posted
Okay that was cool, she let them sing the first few lines of the second verse. :)
  • Like 1
L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle! :)
Posted

Those strings from Ziggy.... :wub: :cry:

 

That can be read in different ways :)

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted

setlist Lille, July 2:

1) Dans un autre monde

2) Terre

3) Encore un soir

4) L'étoile

5) On ne change pas

6) Je sais pas

7) L'immensite

8) Je t'aime encore

9) Zora sourit

10) Si c'etait refaire

11) A vous

costume change

12) Le ballet

13) Because you loved me

14) S'il suffisait daimer

15) Ziggy

16) Tous les blues

  • Like 1
Posted

What's up with Ziggy? she always sings that song in France. Never really liked the song.

 

Cause Ziggy is The Man!

  • Like 1

Team Céline Dion Brazil

@lu_celinefan

Posted
this is become my fav song
Posted
Link?

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...