leus Posted July 1, 2017 at 10:09 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 10:09 PM POTMEhttps://www.instagram.com/p/BWBPO7BjJoz/?taken-by=_celine_dion_5 2 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted July 1, 2017 at 10:16 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 10:16 PM I think a vous can use a little work. The part in the bridge around the high note has multiple vocals and layering going on in the studio version and live is not really easy to do all that. May be nice to have a backup vocal assist with that part because it sounds too anticlimactic without that extra vocal IMMEDIATELY after the note. 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 1, 2017 at 10:20 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 10:20 PM (edited) I agree I said that previously too as I love A Vous! The other option is to have Dawn or Elise do those bits.. Edited July 1, 2017 at 10:22 PM by Shamrock_1982 1 Quote
browseceline Posted July 1, 2017 at 10:20 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 10:20 PM A Vous sounds a little weak imo. When she sings the verses she is a little offkey. First in Bordeaux , but now also In Lille. When she sings those verses pitch perfect it will sound perfect Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Javito Posted July 1, 2017 at 11:00 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 11:00 PM (edited) Refuse To Dance and Le Ballet should be two reasons enough to release this tour on a professional way. Call it DVD, digital release or whatever, but something that stays forever in decent quality in her legacy. And also, the same way they're refusing to do videoclips for her singles these days, they will regret not releasing official filmings fo this tour and previous ones when they want to look back to Céline's legacy in 20, 30 years. It's the same principle. Nobody will care to have a look on Youtube amateur mediocre videos in 2030 or 2040 when they want to see what specific hot performance she did in 2017 during this tour (to name an example) Also, saying that filming and releasing a DVD today would be nosense or profitless in financial terms -as someone has hinted here-, that comes as a pretty lame excuse more proper of a wannabe amateur singer in its first days and singing in local clubs in her town than a name and huge act like Céline Dion is, for whom with only a couple of shows done in this tour, she would easily cover all costs of filming and producing such DVD. When you are a name like Celine Dion, Madonna, Coldplay or whoever big act in this industry, and you set up a huge production tour like these names do, having a DVD filmed or a video production professionally made should be just par for the course and go without saying that they'll film it somehow. If we don't have an official release of this tour, this will come just as striking and stupid as when they did nothing for LMBTL videoclip, but increased x25 times Edited July 1, 2017 at 11:06 PM by Javito 6 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 1, 2017 at 11:00 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 11:00 PM Oh my god, that hair... Are we back in 2002? 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Kiwi57ienz Posted July 1, 2017 at 11:11 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 11:11 PM Is it true that Céline was running late last night, which delayed entry to the stadium? And that she didn't want to delay the time of the concert, so as a result some people missed the first part because they were still queuing to get in? Someone commented this on YouTube. I mean I know she was still doing the soundcheck as the doors were opening. Yes she was still rehearsing/sound check. The gates should have opened at 1830, but didn't open till 1915. Then, each person was individually frisked going in, and scanned with a metal detector. There weren't many people carrying out these checks, so I assumed it would take a very very long time to get through everyone. There were still heaps of empty seats when Véronic took the stage, and still empty seats when Céline started. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 1, 2017 at 11:33 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 11:33 PM Do we have any video yet, still cant wait to see them 1 Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 1, 2017 at 11:49 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 11:49 PM I will not miss Ordanaire. It had its time last year. I'm sorry, with all due respect to all of you, my opinion is a bit different on A Vous. If the backup singers would start the chorus right as she hits the note in the refrain, I think it would give her the needed reenforcement both vocally and emotionally. I used to be a singer and I know for me, when I heard someone singing, even if they were doing something different, I could mentally relax and feel I was being supported. I don't know if she works that way, but just to have the backup singers begin the first line of the chorus until she can come back in would be nice. The silence is kinda odd as yes, we are used to the fullness of the recording. I don't at all like the idea of dawn or Elise doing that, though I do love Elise. I do know something needs to be done, although it doesn't sound bad per se, but like there is something missing. I don't hear anything off about the verses, though I will admit I did not hear Saturday so perhaps I will agree with those of you who say the verses are a bit off when I hear it later. I personally love that she is doing this song and I realize none of you have said you don't so I do acknowledge that. I know there is something missing after the refrain, I agree, but I still love it. It's a bit odd without all the electrical stuff in the recording not happening here, but they can only do so much! 2 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Kristinaz Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:15 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:15 AM Any vids or pics of Celine arriving back to her hotel? Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:17 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:17 AM gosh it took me a long time.. but.. its here. full concert. i hope u'll like it =)https://youtu.be/kMPieuKmrzw 5 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:17 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:17 AM Any vids or pics of Celine arriving back to her hotel? 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:21 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:21 AM Really?! The floral is so pretty!https://instagram.com/p/BWBAtjcB47k/Yeah, I never did like that look. Maybe just the era I grew up in. But it is pretty though. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post incognito Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:24 AM Popular Post Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:24 AM https://youtu.be/ZQ7xtieZMnk Le Ballet. Omg... 9 Quote
Brandon Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:26 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:26 AM Im not sure if this (all of this) was posted. If so im sorry.. Someone can delete please, saw on the news on goole saying that Céline never look better and she always take times for the fans. Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalkwhy is Celine holding her own umbrella???Someone is going to get fired here. 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
nuts2you Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:40 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:40 AM how is the weather there , it looks cold Quote
Javito Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:42 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:42 AM (edited) After carefully watching the videos of Zora sourit, honestly I don't get what that English garble has to do with the song, moreover when she's doing a French setlist in a French city. That jumble ruins the song imo. She cuts Ordinaire but keeps all the English songs for a French show, then she adds an English mash-up within a French song... What the f*** is she thinking when she does these things??? why is Celine holding her own umbrella???Someone is going to get fired here. She's a human being like all of us, after all. She can hold an umbrella by herself. It's not like she's going to have stiffness tomorrow for that. Edited July 2, 2017 at 12:42 AM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
nuts2you Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:42 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:42 AM Last yr she went to the fashion show, when is that going to take place this yr , any one know Quote
nuts2you Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:48 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 12:48 AM https://youtu.be/ZQ7xtieZMnk Le Ballet. Omg...https://youtu.be/ZQ7xtieZMnk Le Ballet. Omg... https://youtu.be/ZQ7xtieZMnk Le Ballet. Omg...https://youtu.be/ZQ7xtieZMnk Le Ballet. Omg... I think she took a page from Madanna book on SEX Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 2, 2017 at 01:03 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 01:03 AM (edited) After carefully watching the videos of Zora sourit, honestly I don't get what that English garble has to do with the song, moreover when she's doing a French setlist in a French city. That jumble ruins the song imo. She cuts Ordinaire but keeps all the English songs for a French show, then she adds an English mash-up within a French song... What the f*** is she thinking when she does these things??? She's a human being like all of us, after all. She can hold an umbrella by herself. It's not like she's going to have stiffness tomorrow for that. I didn't read it as English garble", but well thought out and quite poignant. Zora Sourit has subtle references to the Algerian struggle in the MV. Tying that into "Man in the mirror" is not random, it's intentional. Edited July 2, 2017 at 01:08 AM by Your_Su_Phu 3 Quote
Javito Posted July 2, 2017 at 01:05 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 01:05 AM (edited) I'm surprised nobody has commented about Did You Give Enough Love videoclip here? Le Ballet is that video in 2017 version, + bits of If Walls Could Talk videoclip too Maybe Celine watched it recently and got inspired/shocked to see she had some daring strikes in her early years lol (even it featured some lesbian scenes which was even more daring back in 1992) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU-13ExoPUY Though things have changed a bit for the better since this last performance in 1997 right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIftDW2ImYA Edited July 2, 2017 at 01:08 AM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
incognito Posted July 2, 2017 at 01:09 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 01:09 AM It's not "English garble", it's well thought out and quite poignant. Zora Sourit has subtle references to the Algerian struggle in the MV. Tying that into "Man in the mirror" is not random, it's intentional. If you're going to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and then make a change! Or something. 3 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 2, 2017 at 01:49 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 01:49 AM (edited) After carefully watching the videos of Zora sourit, honestly I don't get what that English garble has to do with the song, moreover when she's doing a French setlist in a French city. That jumble ruins the song imo. I think the meaning of "Zora sourit" and the "Make that change" lyric from "Man In The Mirror" fit together quite well. It's poignant. Had she mashed up both entire songs together, that would be a bit much. But it's subtle and hits the nail on the head. Edited July 2, 2017 at 02:01 AM by CelinesDIVO5 7 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Popular Post isabel leite Posted July 2, 2017 at 01:52 AM Popular Post Posted July 2, 2017 at 01:52 AM Celine always surprises me. Last year, her tour was incredible and I thought it would be impossible to top it off this year, I was so wrong! I am totally in love with this tour. She is finding ways to reinvent herself. Through fashion, through singing and now dancing. Le ballet is not only beautiful and artistic but it shows how talented she is. She is one of the few artists that can do sexy without being vulgar. I read that many people were a little bit shocked with the performance . All I have to say is come on people, this is not the first time that Celine does sensual and sexy. ( Vegas- Seduces me, many video clips, different outfits etc...) We know that in the past on many occasions she has done so, and yes her husband was very much alive and knew about it. I see nothing indecent about the performance. It`s totally in good taste. I am just surprised at how a mother of three is fit like that. As for Rene , many people are saying that he wouldn`t approve, I say he would. He was the first one to say that his wife was sexy. Just an example I remember one interview where Celine was on L`ete Indien and she arrived along with Julie Snyder on jet skis. Her outfit was like a bond girl type of thing. Julie wrote that she was impressed with the both of them because Celine as soon as she was dressed went to find Rene to show him the outfit.( she wanted to surprise him) Rene saw her and said that he needed a couple of minutes looking at her so that he could keep that image of her in his mind forever. Julie thought that this was incredible after 19 years of marriage. So yes she is beautiful, sexy but as I said never vulgar.As for the rest of the songs in French she is totally nailing it. Love how she finishes with Pour que tu m`aimes encore ! Bravo Celine, good job! 9 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:19 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:19 AM Her voice today was SO GOOD I felt like she was really into Je T'aime Encore... Je Sais Pas was better today...Si C'était À Refaire is AMAZING live! Those high notes killed me.She nailed Le Ballet How is it possible that she always amazes with Tous Les Blues? I still dream with one concert where she ONLY SINGS ACCOUSTIC VERSION Is it me or she talks less in the french shows? 4 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:27 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:27 AM I guess the lack of management made somethings kinda difficult, like meet and greet and MAYBE im not sure... at all... coz i think she could have replaced the English medley for a french one.. the set-list in English made me like " wow " in french this year, no.. ether way i loved the concert!! Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
LukeD Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:42 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:42 AM (edited) I say this with the fear of being eaten alive, but her improvisations at the end of TLBSEPT are so random and awkward to listen to. She's done that many times with this particular song. @ 10:59 I was like WTF https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIA-m8KOmas Please do not quote this post to tell me you liked this part. I respect your taste/opinion, but this is objectively some random/nonsensical phrasing. Edited July 2, 2017 at 02:43 AM by LukeD Quote
Cuquito Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:44 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 02:44 AM Love love love À Vous!!! 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 2, 2017 at 03:26 AM Posted July 2, 2017 at 03:26 AM I say this with the fear of being eaten alive, but her improvisations at the end of TLBSEPT are so random and awkward to listen to. She's done that many times with this particular song. @ 10:59 I was like WTF https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIA-m8KOmas Please do not quote this post to tell me you liked this part. I respect your taste/opinion, but this is objectively some random/nonsensical phrasing. The high note at the end is spectacular...that scat thing she's doing reminds me of when she used to "play" her microphone at the end of LCMM, and it wasn't cute then either. 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.