4girlsathome Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:12 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:12 PM (edited) Awesome voice !!!! Edited July 1, 2017 at 08:12 PM by 4girlsathome 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:13 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:13 PM OMG THAT BELT GIRL GET IT 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
wjd Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:13 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:13 PM That end belt >>> 2 Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:13 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:13 PM (edited) She's staying on the stage?!! Edit: nevermind I though she said something else besides merci. Edited July 1, 2017 at 08:14 PM by CelineDionFreak Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
wjd Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:15 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:15 PM Refuse to Dance - one of the revelations of this whole tour for me. I think it was to the English setlist what Le ballet is to the French setlist - absolute eargasm and incredible to hear both songs in a live setting. 7 Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:15 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:15 PM How does she change ou me of that jumpsuit in like under a minute?! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
nuts2you Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:16 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:16 PM I really like this song, but not sure why she singing this song in a French concert 2 Quote
brendanm999 Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:17 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:17 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftN63enm1AI 1 Quote
leus Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:17 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:17 PM setlist1) Dans un autre monde2) Terre3) L'étoile4) On ne change pas5) Je sais pas6) L'immensite7) Je t'aime encore8) Zora sourit9) Si c'etait refaire10) A vouscostume change11) Le ballet12) Because you loved me13) S'il suffisait daimer14) Ziggy15) Tous les bluescostume change16) Refuse to dance 2 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:17 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:17 PM How does she change ou me of that jumpsuit in like under a minute?! Maybe she just put one above another 2 Quote
isabel leite Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:17 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:17 PM How does she change ou me of that jumpsuit in like under a minute?!Good question 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:19 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:19 PM I guess it's safe to say LIAWN isn't going anywhere soon Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
celine19 Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:19 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:19 PM Love is all we need... Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:19 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:19 PM I guess it's safe to say LIAWN isn't going anywhere soon Good! LOL 2 Quote
wjd Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:20 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:20 PM (edited) Black or White on the other hand is a pile of steamy horse dung. Edited July 1, 2017 at 08:20 PM by wjd 2 Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
DionFanAlways Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:21 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:21 PM If Celine tells you to stand then by God you Stand! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:21 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:21 PM I'm glade they haven't cut anything! She has taken risks this tour and it's so refreshing ! Kev x 1 Quote
isabel leite Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:21 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:21 PM The boys are so cute Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:21 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:21 PM Black or White on the other hand is a pile of steamy horse dung. With maggots. Don't forget the maggots. LOL Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:21 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:21 PM I feel like she keeps changing the lyrics to Black or White... Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:21 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:21 PM I'm glade they haven't cut anything! She has taken risks this tour and it's so refreshing ! Kev xOrdinaire... Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:22 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:22 PM I'm glade they haven't cut anything! She has taken risks this tour and it's so refreshing ! Kev x She cut "Ordinaire." Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:22 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:22 PM She cut "Ordinaire."Yes Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:24 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:24 PM Cuts a French leaves all the English, makes me chuckle! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:25 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:25 PM I honestly wonder if the reason they kept this whole English section is so that they didn't have to rehearse a french version? I mean I'd love to hear Je Danse Dans Ma Tête/Piaf Chanterait Du Rock/Tu Sauras... 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
leus Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:25 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 08:25 PM setlist1) Dans un autre monde2) Terre3) L'étoile4) On ne change pas5) Je sais pas6) L'immensite7) Je t'aime encore8) Zora sourit9) Si c'etait refaire10) A vouscostume change11) Le ballet12) Because you loved me13) S'il suffisait daimer14) Ziggy15) Tous les bluescostume change16) Refuse to dance17) Love is all we need18) Black and white19) Love can move mountains20) River deep mountains high 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.