Jump to content

Céline Dion Live 2017 (tour) - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
The placement of Because You Loved Me is extremely odd - I just can't fathom why they'd add it after Le ballet.
  • Like 5

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted
Pepe, you will be remembered after this tour, for sure :wub: :giggle:
  • Like 2

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
OHHHH my word - her hair! :o :wub: :wub: :wub:
  • Like 1

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted

The placement of Because You Loved Me is extremely odd - I just can't fathom why they'd add it after Le ballet.

 

Because she needs a rest...it ain't moving so long as LB stays in the set list.

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

The placement of Because You Loved Me is extremely odd - I just can't fathom why they'd add it after Le ballet.

 

Because men make the love statements before the "ballet" and the women after?:P

Edited by Flymetothemoon
  • Like 1
Posted
The way he fully embraces and hugs Céline after the song is adorable. Must realise he's living a dream now :blush:
  • Like 3

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

I can't help but remembering of this seeing what she's wearing now lol

 

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nwOO9fuIPo0/UBLzocSFIQI/AAAAAAAAC94/nWrNucYbgyc/s1600/FreddieMercury%2BMontserratCaballe%2BBarcelona.png

  • Like 3
Posted

https://www.facebook.com/celinedionaddicts

 

I love her voice tonight - it's not at all thin or nasal. And the crowd is phenomenal.

  • Like 1

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted
The violin in SSDA... I die... :throb:
  • Like 4

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

LOL I guess BYLM is completely out of place at this point of the show... :hmm:

 

everything is out of place after Le ballet :sofunny:

  • Like 7

Team Céline Dion Brazil

@lu_celinefan

Posted
Have there been any good crowd shots? It looks massive in there.

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted
Tous les blues :wub2:
  • Like 2

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

Tous les blues :wub2:

 

One of her most incredible songs.

  • Like 4

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted

setlist Lille

1) Dans un autre monde

2) Terre

3) L'étoile

4) On ne change pas

5) Je sais pas

6) L'immensite

7) Je t'aime encore

8) Zora sourit

9) Si c'etait refaire

10) A vous

costume change

11) Le ballet

12) Because you loved me

13) S'il suffisait daimer

14) Ziggy

15) Tous les blues

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...