MaiconSC Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:43 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:43 PM I thought her voice cracked a lot the other night and towards the end got very tired. Tonight her voice sounds so fresh and spot on for me! Kev x I think it's because of the place she was singing... open air, Wind, rain, cold... 1 Quote
Flymetothemoon Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:43 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:43 PM Pada dada dadabam 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:45 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:45 PM I think she should stop the "HEY!" Thing after the "Encore Un là" line... it sounds like a dying animal lol 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:46 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:46 PM Okay who's ready for Le Ballet now? 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:46 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:46 PM Bach! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Javito Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:46 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:46 PM Makes not much sense to sing a song (A vous) that is only featured in the deluxe edition of an album and not the standard, but okay, it's Celine's and her weird decisions 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
MaiconSC Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:46 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:46 PM Time for us all dying again... 3 Quote
celine19 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:46 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:46 PM Okay who's ready for Le Ballet now? You mean dirty dancing 5 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
LeChauffeur100 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:46 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:46 PM Ooooooooooh I guess Le ballet comes next, right? :yes: 1 Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
DionFanAlways Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:46 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:46 PM .....and now..... ????? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:47 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:47 PM You mean dirty dancing I'm not commenting in which sense 😂 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Flymetothemoon Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:47 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:47 PM So,.my suitcase got lost and ended up in a different country...that should make packing for Paris easy...naked suit 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:47 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:47 PM Don't die stream !!!! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Flymetothemoon Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:47 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:47 PM Speaking of nakedness!!!!ssssssshhhht! Quote
celine19 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:47 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:47 PM (edited) OMG...I like that long Intro ...the saxophone Edited July 1, 2017 at 07:48 PM by celine19 1 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:48 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:48 PM I start singing the first verse every time this kicks in it's only natural right? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:48 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:48 PM The best part! I wish the live was better lol Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 2 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:49 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:49 PM Here we go lol let's see how Lille reacts to this show 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:51 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:51 PM (edited) I don't want to sound weird but I'm kinda liking this spectacle now they seem to have made it more streamlined now! Edited July 1, 2017 at 07:51 PM by CelineDionFreak 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
nuts2you Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:51 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:51 PM So it looks like she keeping this song in Quote
Flymetothemoon Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:51 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:51 PM Yup, a close-up would be a source of heart-attacks online...more confidence and that feline walk, miaaau! 3 Quote
biscuit2 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:51 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:51 PM Makes not much sense to sing a song (A vous) that is only featured in the deluxe edition of an album and not the standard, but okay, it's Celine's and her weird decisions El sentido de homenejear a sus fans con un canción... / The song is a tribute to his fans. 1 Quote
Flymetothemoon Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:52 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:52 PM Here we go lol let's see how Lille reacts to this show All silent in shock, slightly drooling 3 Quote
*kirstie* Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:53 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:53 PM All silent in shock, slightly drooling Just like this forum then? 😂 K xx 3 Quote
leus Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:53 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:53 PM setlist Lille1) Dans un autre monde2) Terre3) L'étoile4) On ne change pas5) Je sais pas6) L'immensite7) Je t'aime encore8) Zora sourit9) Si c'etait refaire10) A vouscostume change11) Le ballet Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:53 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:53 PM This really is AND reincarnated! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:54 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:54 PM Amazing again! Kev x 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:54 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:54 PM Lol BYLM............... a cool down now............ 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.