CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:28 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:28 PM Very emotional tonight with JE...... But it still sounds sooooo good god I forgot how much I love this song. 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
leus Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:28 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:28 PM setlist Lille1) Dans un autre monde2) Terre3) L'étoile4) On ne change pas5) Je sais pas6) L'immensite7) Je t'aime encore 1 Quote
Flymetothemoon Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:29 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:29 PM Very emotional tonight with JE...... She's got the blues and it shows... 2 Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:29 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:29 PM 'Allo Kaven... I saw this! 1 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
DionFanAlways Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:30 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:30 PM She's got the blues and it shows... Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:30 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:30 PM Zora sourit! One of my favorites. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
LeChauffeur100 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:30 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:30 PM Link please? Mine has just stopped 1 Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:31 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:31 PM My link stopped Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
celine19 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:31 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:31 PM any link? Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:31 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:31 PM Link? Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Lu CelineFan Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:31 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:31 PM She's got the blues and it shows... raspy voice. Maybe a sore throat Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
Dreamy Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:31 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:31 PM Oh I can't see again zora sourit... always the same 😢 Quote
dawn Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:32 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:32 PM https://www.facebook.com/emmanuel.deroubaix/videos/10155273760782420/ 5 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:32 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:32 PM https://www.facebook.com/CelineDionLive/ 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:32 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:32 PM https://www.facebook.com/emmanuel.deroubaix/videos/10155273760782420/Good seat 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Kye Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:32 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:32 PM https://www.facebook.com/emmanuel.deroubaix/videos/10155273760782420/ 2 Quote Du Soleil Au Coeur
Flymetothemoon Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:32 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:32 PM raspy voice. Maybe a sore throat I ment the vibe i felt, maybe u r right 2 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:32 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:32 PM SO CLOSE TO THE STAGE !!! https://www.facebook.com/emmanuel.deroubaix/videos/10155273760782420/ 1 Quote
biscuit2 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:32 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:32 PM The screaming habit "on t'aime Celine" from the RH interrupting the song has become annoying, or is it just me? It breaks all the flow It's became s a moment of connexion with people like My Love was and Céline loves moment like this. 1 Quote
Kye Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:32 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:32 PM https://www.facebook.com/elodie.rigaud11/videos/10214002034590724/ 2 Quote Du Soleil Au Coeur
manu23 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:33 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:33 PM Always dead feed with Zora Sourit! Why oh why?! 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:33 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:33 PM Her voice is mega tonight!!! Kev x 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:33 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:33 PM I'm sorry but I don't like the mash up in ZS..... Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:34 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:34 PM Finally catching SCAR live... what a gem Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:34 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:34 PM I'm sorry but I don't like the mash up in ZS..... I do I think it's great! Very creative! Kev x 4 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:34 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:34 PM I'm sorry but I don't like the mash up in ZS..... It works musically and lyrically I'm just not into it either. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Flymetothemoon Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:34 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:34 PM Gosh, i adore you peeps' advertising skills for links:* Quote
LeChauffeur100 Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:35 PM Posted July 1, 2017 at 07:35 PM I'm sorry but I don't like the mash up in ZS..... Yeah, me neither. Something doesn't fit there... 1 Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.