Jump to content

Céline Dion Live 2017 (tour) - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Does this count as part of her LIVE tour in 2017? :giggle: :clap:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbwVcKGGX04

 

https://twitter.com/...083479714390016

 

Happy Canada Day y'all!

Hahaha.. I loved that. I would so wanna be a part of that... :wub: :wub: :wub:

When does the fun start tonight?

Do you mean for Canada's Birthday party or for the party with Celine in Europe :sofunny:

For anyone filming: please do not film vertically

 

https://www.linkedin...ease-chris-dyer

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

This is too much...

Posted
Hello everybody 😘😙😚 enjoy the show! R u ready for Le Ballet?😻
  • Like 3
Posted

 

 

19702047_1486573021408536_634980027609384446_n.jpg?oh=a4958632ea8c6bf7b4e54ff21debf38f&oe=59D0A659

 

 

 

 

Jeez! Are those 8 inch heels? Yikes! Her feet are going to be shot.

  • Like 3
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

For me this was the best part of her last show. Finally she bring us something different. I wish to be her dancer 😂.

I hope she cuts that song out. It should be a one off.

  • Like 1
Posted

 

Jeez! Are those 8 inch heels? Yikes! Her feet are going to be shot.

 

They make my feet hurt just looking at them

  • Like 3
Posted

Those heels are LIFE!!

 

Meanwhile, the stadium is going crazy. Great crowd!

  • Like 2
Posted

Im not sure if this (all of this) was posted. If so im sorry..

Someone can delete please, saw on the news on goole saying that Céline never look better and she always take times for the fans.

f6718d129147e2b6ba5fe7415adc2906.pngf76b091e1a59aa31467d5d4de0113998.png835481c21955b8da9640122efbe1e078.png233ae52966d059ce85d2ae5eb226d4a5.jpg

 

 

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg

Posted
Let's see if Celine has any surprises for us tonight :giggle:
  • Like 2
Posted

Have you seen the guy running through the hall?

 

Yes :-D :-D :-D

  • Like 1
Posted
The wait is killing me!
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Have you seen the guy running through the hall?

 

The guy is running again!!! :sofunny: :sofunny:

  • Like 1
Posted
The band is coming on
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Every time they scream I expect her to come on or something :giggle:
  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
Here we go!!!!

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
Stream trouble already :down:
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...