Jump to content

Céline Dion Live 2017 (tour) - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Its failing here

 

 

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg

Posted
How is she on terre already?! Did she cut DUAM or did we just miss it?

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

 

 

No changes....DUAM and Terre

Good cause I was worried lol

  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

I hope they don't do like the English one, cut songs each concert lol

 

 

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

  • Like 2

Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg

Posted

I hope they don't do like the English one, cut songs each concert lol

 

 

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Shut up you may jinx it! :giggle:

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
I have studying to do. :pinch: Looking forward to reading your comments and watching the videos you upload! Keep them coming please!
  • Like 2
Posted

I have studying to do. :pinch: Looking forward to reading your comments and watching the videos you upload! Keep them coming please!

I did all mine yesterday in preperation lol

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
People STOP CUTTING STREAMS :wtf:
  • Like 3

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

New link?

 

 

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg

Posted
Yayyyy L'étoile :heart:
  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
Love this song!
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

 

Probably only friends

 

 

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg

Posted (edited)

Probably only friends

 

 

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Probably only friends

 

 

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

 

https://www.facebook...     Â

Edited by 4girlsathome
Posted (edited)
She cut "Ordinaire" Edited by max24
Posted
oncp :wub:
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Is she skipping Ordinaire?? I thought it was after L'étoile
Posted

setlist Lille

1) Dans un autre monde

2) Terre

3) L'étoile

4) On ne change pas

Posted

She cut "Ordinaire"

 

 

oh no, please. Maybe changed order

  • Like 1

Team Céline Dion Brazil

@lu_celinefan

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...