CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:14 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:14 PM first there was crotch, now it's bulge, what's next for this forum? Someone else mentioned wet panties... 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:17 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:17 PM I love how at the end of that performance she pets the dancer as if he was a little puppy...good job boy The whole thing was just...idk. Lmao, the fashion was so bad back then...she was pretty much covered from head to toe. High neck tshirt, high waisted skirt...and black tights. It just looked like the good girl trying to be bad. Lmao. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
celine4evauk Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:17 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:17 PM first there was crotch, now it's bulge, what's next for this forum? That'll depend on what happens at tomorrow's show! 🤣 3 Quote
GameC Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:19 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:19 PM I guess Law Roach is having a big effect on Celine. I do not think it was Law Roach influence. Céline did it before (or something very similar), do you remember the Fashionista intro on Taking Chances World Tour? Which also could be seen only during the french leg, if I remember correctly... The only difference (and it is the BIG one) is that now Céline did it live, in the middle of the concert, when no one (I mean really no one) expected this. And personally I admire her for it very much. 5 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:21 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:21 PM I do not think it was Law Roach influence. Céline did it before (or something very similar), do you remember the Fashionista intro on Taking Chances World Tour? Which also could be seen only during the french leg, if I remember correctly... The only difference (and it is the BIG one) is that now Céline did it live, in the middle of the concert, when no one (I mean really no one) expected this. And personally I admire her for it very much. I saw this on the US leg too. It was right before she came back out to do "I'm Alive." Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Popular Post Javito Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:27 PM Popular Post Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:27 PM Got it! A friend of mine freaked out when he saw the last pictures of the performance in good quality and he immediately recognised him as an old dancing teacher of him!!! The name of the dancer that has turned upside down Celine's fandom since yesterday is José Muñoz and he's a talented dancer, model, actor and teacher from Málaga, Spain! I'm SO so proud that our national talent has been of use again for Celine, and in that amazing way! Just take a seat to enjoy these pictures... http://www.esaem.com/sites/default/files/2017-04/pepe%20headshot.jpghttp://www.efti.org/sites/default/files/imagecache/detail-620xXXX/50357334259ef4daf8bdb.jpghttp://www.esaem.com/sites/default/files/2017-02/21275_pepe-munoz-de-fama.jpghttp://www.esaem.com/sites/default/files/styles/ps_home_slider_main/public/news_migration_files/images/pepe_mu%C3%B1oz_.png?itok=M74pMQZ4http://www.esaem.com/sites/default/files/2017-02/67633_419117034828928_1225705737_n.pnghttp://www.esaem.com/sites/default/files/2017-02/26014_439330966140868_874698789_n.jpg 9 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Javito Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:28 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:28 PM Also a video of him as a teacher in a Spanish TV show 3 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
4girlsathome Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:35 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:35 PM His face looks a bit like her son. Quote
ivo Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:35 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:35 PM Not my type of Guy...., 😄 1 Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
GameC Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:35 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:35 PM I saw this on the US leg too. It was right before she came back out to do "I'm Alive."Lucky you On my English dvd with this concert there is no such thing Quote
MaiconSC Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:40 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:40 PM Got it! A friend of mine freaked out when he saw the last pictures of the performance in good quality and he immediately recognised him as an old dancing teacher of him!!! The name of the dancer that has turned upside down Celine's fandom since yesterday is José Muñoz and he's a talented dancer, model, actor and teacher from Málaga, Spain! I'm SO so proud that our national talent has been of use again for Celine, and in that amazing way! Just take a seat to enjoy these pictures... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!I've only understood her saying Jose lol 1 Quote
Javito Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:42 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:42 PM By the way, I was watching YouTube videos of last night's show and I have to say it here: it's crap. No matter how good/great mobile phones you have on a show, it's no match to having a professional filmed DVD/Bluray! It's just crap, if you then put an official show filmed with the great picture quality that technology can offer today. No comparison at all. I can't even understand how Céline's team questions the convenience and quality of having something officially done and released instead of browsing mediocre videos on YouTube that pale in every aspect with a professional recording Is even necessary to state this? 3 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Loup_garou Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:53 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:53 PM (edited) Also a video of him as a teacher in a Spanish TV show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THWBfs4SQxo and it seems that's he's also into illustration, do we know who made the drawing on the VIP package? IG: pepemunozillustrations Edited June 30, 2017 at 08:55 PM by Loup_garou Quote
celine4evauk Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:53 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:53 PM Lucky you On my English dvd with this concert there is no such thing Are you sure?? It's during the Taking Chances World Tour - so it'll be on the Boston one for the English show 👍 1 Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:55 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:55 PM Got it! A friend of mine freaked out when he saw the last pictures of the performance in good quality and he immediately recognised him as an old dancing teacher of him!!! The name of the dancer that has turned upside down Celine's fandom since yesterday is José Muñoz and he's a talented dancer, model, actor and teacher from Málaga, Spain! I'm SO so proud that our national talent has been of use again for Celine, and in that amazing way! Just take a seat to enjoy these pictures... http://www.efti.org/sites/default/files/imagecache/detail-620xXXX/50357334259ef4daf8bdb.jpghttp://www.esaem.com/sites/default/files/2017-02/21275_pepe-munoz-de-fama.jpg I spy with my little eye a ring.... shame. 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:14 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:14 PM Got it! A friend of mine freaked out when he saw the last pictures of the performance in good quality and he immediately recognised him as an old dancing teacher of him!!! The name of the dancer that has turned upside down Celine's fandom since yesterday is José Muñoz and he's a talented dancer, model, actor and teacher from Málaga, Spain! I'm SO so proud that our national talent has been of use again for Celine, and in that amazing way! Just take a seat to enjoy these pictures... http://www.esaem.com/sites/default/files/2017-04/pepe%20headshot.jpghttp://www.efti.org/sites/default/files/imagecache/detail-620xXXX/50357334259ef4daf8bdb.jpghttp://www.esaem.com/sites/default/files/2017-02/21275_pepe-munoz-de-fama.jpghttp://www.esaem.com/sites/default/files/styles/ps_home_slider_main/public/news_migration_files/images/pepe_mu%C3%B1oz_.png?itok=M74pMQZ4http://www.esaem.com/sites/default/files/2017-02/67633_419117034828928_1225705737_n.pnghttp://www.esaem.com/sites/default/files/2017-02/26014_439330966140868_874698789_n.jpg The seat I would like to take, is on his face. 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
GameC Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:18 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:18 PM Are you sure?? It's during the Taking Chances World Tour - so it'll be on the Boston one for the English show I'm sure, before I got the french version I watched this dvd (Polish edition) many, many times Quote
scielle Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:20 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:20 PM Got it! A friend of mine freaked out when he saw the last pictures of the performance in good quality and he immediately recognised him as an old dancing teacher of him!!! The name of the dancer that has turned upside down Celine's fandom since yesterday is José Muñoz and he's a talented dancer, model, actor and teacher from Málaga, Spain! I'm SO so proud that our national talent has been of use again for Celine, and in that amazing way! Just take a seat to enjoy these pictures... Holy s****! That's so cool!Wonder how she found him? (Tried & true Google method, just like Law? ) 1 Quote
scielle Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:22 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:22 PM Judging by Instagram, RC & squad are en route to Paris, so she finally gets to see her baby soon! 4 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:25 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:25 PM Judging by Instagram, RC & squad are en route to Paris, so she finally gets to see her baby soon!The red heads posted a few days ago that he was in Paris already! They had pictures of him even. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
scielle Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:26 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:26 PM (edited) The red heads posted a few days ago that he was in Paris already! They had pictures of him even. LOL those were from last year!Like, they had already been used in paparazzi articles about him last year. Surprised Red Heds didn't clue in to this! Just like the Daily Mail had another "Celine fashion" article about her earlier this week and claimed the pics were from in front of her hotel on Monday, while they were in fact pics everyone had already published last year. Edited June 30, 2017 at 09:41 PM by scielle 1 Quote
Loup_garou Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:27 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:27 PM and it seems they have been rehearsing for a while now http://i.imgur.com/WWTs3qz.jpg 1 Quote
Popular Post Tyler1991 Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:31 PM Popular Post Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:31 PM Did anyone notice how after Celine finished le ballet her entire band is standing up applauding loudly almost like the fans we are!! So cool to see her band as well recognize that moment for her. 15 Quote
celine4evauk Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:31 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:31 PM (edited) I'm sure, before I got the french version I watched this dvd (Polish edition) many, many times Sorry, didn't realise there was a polish edition! Always thought there were just two releases English with Boston and French with Montreal. Didn't know there were other ones with bits missing! Edited June 30, 2017 at 09:37 PM by celine4evauk Quote
scielle Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:35 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:35 PM Did anyone notice how after Celine finished le ballet her entire band is standing up applauding loudly almost like the fans we are!! So cool to see her band as well recognize that moment for her. Yes! It's actually the first thing I noticed on one of those videos, too. Everyone in the horns section just jumps up and gives her a standing O! They probably know it took a lot for her to do that. So nice that she has such support from her team. 5 Quote
browseceline Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:39 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:39 PM This seems to be the better quality: Have to say i am very impressed by the lightshow as well. I saw how the lightshow was for tout le blues...was very impressive how made patterns and moved along with the beat of the song. They must have been preparing quite some because this setlist, the arrangements and the stage plus lightshow is really all thought out so well! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
MaiconSC Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:42 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:42 PM Did anyone notice how after Celine finished le ballet her entire band is standing up applauding loudly almost like the fans we are!! So cool to see her band as well recognize that moment for her. Yeah I saw that... They must have so much fun together, it's a dream job... 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:53 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:53 PM I do not think it was Law Roach influence. Céline did it before (or something very similar), do you remember the Fashionista intro on Taking Chances World Tour? Which also could be seen only during the french leg, if I remember correctly... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrPyF_rZgVA The only difference (and it is the BIG one) is that now Céline did it live, in the middle of the concert, when no one (I mean really no one) expected this. And personally I admire her for it very much.No it was part of the whole tour. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Xpresso Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:54 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:54 PM Absolutely LOVE Le Ballet performance!! It's great to see something different and more artistic from Céline. And she's no Virgin Mary, she's actually Virgin Marie (Claudette...) 5 Quote
Popular Post DionFanAlways Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:55 PM Popular Post Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:55 PM Not my type of Guy...., He's my type though 8 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.